Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 1, 2009 @ 10:04 PM
soulamazing.

I AM SO EXCITED AND PUMPED FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS GAME. As soon as my brother showed me this trailer, I nearly wet my pants. The graphics are awesome, and so was the storyline. I've been waiting on this for years since the KotOR series ended (or did itconfused. Anyone planning on copping this when it releases, because I AM.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6IAoPAjzpw
Enjoy. cool
June 1, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
Eaton

lewks doap

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

June 1, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
soulamazing.

^ Yep.
June 1, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
zyezye

OMFG CANT WAIT kotor 1 and 2 are my fuckin faves of all damn time
June 2, 2009 @ 12:21 AM
bouillabaisse

Are they ever going to make KOTOR 3, I heard Bioware had started it or something to that effect but I haven't seen anything. I still own KOTOR's 1 and 2 and still play them consistently when I have the time. It got to the point where I could beat KOTOR 1 within 8 hours logged and #2 with probably around 18, I know it sounds geeky but I was just that addicted. But it's been 5 years since #2 came out and I haven't seen anything. It would be nice if this game was made for the xbox.
June 2, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
A!exander

Kotor 1 Was fantastic
June 2, 2009 @ 01:23 AM
zyezye

so... will they explain what the hell happened to Revan and the Exhile and their crews? I got attached with all the characters in the game man, it was that goood

shits would be hard to continue story wise if they plan to extend the story of the kotor games to this. damn you open ended endings lol
June 2, 2009 @ 01:27 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Are they ever going to make KOTOR 3, I heard Bioware had started it or something to that effect but I haven't seen anything. I still own KOTOR's 1 and 2 and still play them consistently when I have the time. It got to the point where I could beat KOTOR 1 within 8 hours logged and #2 with probably around 18, I know it sounds geeky but I was just that addicted. But it's been 5 years since #2 came out and I haven't seen anything. It would be nice if this game was made for the xbox.

No,

They have said that this MMORPG is like making KOTOR 3 4 5 6 so on and so forth....

The game is fully voice acted too...shit is gonna be like 100gb file haha.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

July 28, 2011 @ 07:24 PM
xVILLN

too bad this isnt on 360.
ive become a big fan of bioware over the past few months,and this game looks fantastic.
ive never played either of KOTOR games.can they be played on 360? and are they like mass effect/dragon age 2?
If so,im about to copp tomorrow.

this trailer looks so dope.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=unfgV-35fPs&feature=channel_video_title

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

August 13, 2011 @ 11:53 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Downloading the beta as we speak...the launcher has had so many bugs for so many people including myself...

Hopefully I get some time to fuck around in this game.

August 14, 2011 @ 12:20 AM
chris dibiase

this game got me so hyped, thinking this will be the last MMO i ever play haha
August 14, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
Snapples

too bad this isnt on 360.
ive become a big fan of bioware over the past few months,and this game looks fantastic.
ive never played either of KOTOR games.can they be played on 360? and are they like mass effect/dragon age 2?
If so,im about to copp tomorrow.

this trailer looks so dope.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=unfgV-35fPs&feature=channel_video_title

Yes, they're similar to mass effect/dragon age and the kotor games were on xbox so i'm pretty sure they can be played on the 360.
August 14, 2011 @ 12:14 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Yes, they're similar to mass effect/dragon age and the kotor games were on xbox so i'm pretty sure they can be played on the 360.

No, it can't.

This game is a MMO and MMOs should stay on PC, which this one is doing smile

I played the beta from 6am to just now today...got to level 12 or so, idk it feels like every other MMO...

January 17, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
joeschott

So is anyone playing this? I'm on the Death Wind Corridor server or something like that

Owner/Creator: nopeclothing.com / fypblog.com

January 18, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
dead7

So is anyone playing this? I'm on the Death Wind Corridor server or something like that

started playing, wasnt feeling it tho. Its merely wow with light sabers and alot of bugs. ill give it another try in a few months.
January 18, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
joeschott

Everyone i talk to says it didnt live up to the hype at all.

Yeah I didn't really follow any of the hype, but I really like that you can choose story things (good vs evil) while leveling up. In the beginning you have a rival apprentice and that's been pretty fun to play out. The cutscenes make it feel a lot less emotionless and bland. Definitely leaps and bounds above any other MMO out there in terms of that. Haven't PVP'd yet though and who knows about raiding/endgame content.

Owner/Creator: nopeclothing.com / fypblog.com

January 18, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
deegee

is this worth getting? or should i just wait for D3

been looking at gameplay and damn i want this shit.

http://www.prevailco.com

January 18, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
Pantic

It's kinda bad in my opinion. Alot of flaws and things that makes it unworthy as an MMO.
I like the leveling, and it was pretty fun for a month if you play it kind of singleplayer like skyrim.

The reasons i didn't resub: Pvp is horrid, there is an ability delay where damage doesen't happen before the animation is through. This makes playing melee absolutely terrible, because an ability with 1.5 second animation basically has that as a cast time.

Pvp loot was terribly luck based, and now they are changing the system so it will take months to gear up where the people that got lucky and already have their weapons and gear will be so far ahead for a long time.

Class selection is way too limited, the advanced classes are a little too similar to each other for only having 8 of them. I would have liked maybe 6-8 basic ones since they share so many abilities/speccs in the advanced. And everyone plays a damn sith sorcerer/assassin.

Pve: It's alright, a little bit stale but im sure they will add better raids in the future. Healing is terrible tho, just fucking terrible.

Mainly the ability delay got to me. they need that fixed asap.
January 18, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
jaded

My cousin plays this a lot and loves it but he was also a big WoW guy. I like the Star Wars theme but I have a hard time getting into games like this.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Please login first to reply.