March 23, 2009 at 19:02:01 Mar 23, 2009 @ 19:02
Oh my god:
Melo Gang All Day
Originally posted by Inactive UserThe latest GameInformer magazine features Max Payne 3 on its cover, promising juicy details on Rockstar's new game.
Originally developed by the folks behind Alan Wake, and rights originally owned by 3D Realms, the Max Payne series has swapped many hands; but its back and in the safe hands of Rockstar Games.
Payne, now bald, bearded and addicted to pain killers, is in Sao Palo, Brazil. The game, powered by Rockstar's RAGE engine, will feature its famous bullet-time, with an all new cover system and even online multiplayer.
"We’re starting a new chapter of Max's life with this game," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games.
"This is Max as we’ve never seen him before, a few years older, more world-weary and cynical than ever. We experience the downward spiral of his life after the events of Max Payne 2 and witness his last chance for salvation."
* In addition to being bald and bearded, Max is addicted to pain killers.
* That pain killer addiction will affect gameplay.
* The game is set in Sao Paulo, Brazil, with battles in "urban ghetto" locales.
* "Fully destructible environments" and a cover system are in.
* There will also be some "day and night cycles."
* Bullet Time is now "more visceral and ultra-violent."
* Online multiplayer is in, but no details.
* Powered by Rockstar's RAGE technology (GTA4, Red Red Redemption).
I dont like the look of it.
I like the OG NYC black and white gritty feel to it. Also the game seemed way spookier and like scarier like that. This new bright jungle shit is totally off for this series.