FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
February 18, 2009 @ 10:06 PM
mikebarn

lmfao

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

February 19, 2009 @ 01:32 AM
Jovanni

Plain and simple: SB,Supra>Jordans.

I know its your opinion, but supras in my opinion jus look horrible.
Im a Huge fan of SBs and Jordans. Even though I dont own a pair of either at the moment. Which will change soon enough.
February 19, 2009 @ 03:13 AM
Charlie Sheen

1s are deff the most attractive Jordan
February 19, 2009 @ 03:53 AM
car bomb

I only like I's, III's and IV's, but this thread is still embarrassing.
February 19, 2009 @ 07:48 AM
JustinSkates

I only like I's, III's and IV's, but this thread is still embarrassing.

Embarrasing for who? If you mean me im not embarrased at all.

And atleast some people can state their opinion without being complete assholes.
February 19, 2009 @ 08:35 AM
Jim Jardashian

Dude ill go buy jordans then, your the coolest dude around.

Judging by your username you bmx, and thats the real joke.

If you buy Jordans, we will love you.
February 19, 2009 @ 08:45 AM
exstatick

alright guys lets not judge others based on their opinions. i personally don't wear jordans cause they don't fit my style, doesn't mean I hate how they look. smile
February 19, 2009 @ 10:44 AM
nasDAQ

i dont see the big hype about jordans, i thin they're getting played out cause everyone is getting into them and half of them are fake now. i gotta admit, i love the jordan 1 x Tribe, and i love tehe 4''s. But thats it i guess
February 19, 2009 @ 11:42 AM
JustinSkates

Ya i think if I wore Jordans i would look weird. All my friends tell me i have no style cuz i dont like jordans but i dont see what the hype is...
February 19, 2009 @ 12:31 PM
doug.

yo joined oct 08 you act like youv been here for years. Just bc i joined in 09 doesnt mean anything.

so what if i've not been here long, as long as i'm not an 09 member, you guys suck cock

and yes it does mean something, it means you're a fucking douchebag, with your shitty fucking supras, and that you don't understand much about streetwear at all, you just care about looking fr3$h in your skytops. it wouldnt surprise me if you prefer shutter shades to ray bans as well

please gtfo and go back to iss ASAP [SIZE="5"]BITCH[/SIZE]
February 19, 2009 @ 12:36 PM
C.Dante

yo joined oct 08 you act like youv been here for years. Just bc i joined in 09 doesnt mean anything.

supra aint even that good......and theonly reason u li9ke 1s is cuz their similar to dunks, and the only reason u like dunks is because you have poor taste

February 19, 2009 @ 12:36 PM
C.Dante

so what if i've not been here long, as long as i'm not an 09 member, you guys suck cock

and yes it does mean something, it means you're a fucking douchebag, with your shitty fucking supras, and that you don't understand much about streetwear at all, you just care about looking fr3$h in your skytops. it wouldnt surprise me if you prefer shutter shades to ray bans as well

pwnd lik3 a NuB
February 19, 2009 @ 08:29 PM
car bomb

Embarrasing for who? If you mean me im not embarrased at all.

And atleast some people can state their opinion without being complete assholes.

You're not embarrassed - that's the problem. And I hope you're being self-referential with that second sentence.

P.S. - Lurk more.
February 19, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
JustinSkates

HA. its easy to talk online. lmao im a douchebag bc i dont like jordans, your probly 5 fuckin years old get the fuck off your computer and go outside.
You should have been aborted you fuckin bitch. and i DO look fresh in my blue tigers and you look like a bitch in your spiz'ikes
February 19, 2009 @ 09:06 PM
CHIEzey

i think jorndans are cool... and yes i would wear them if i have one...smile
February 19, 2009 @ 09:07 PM
Thim Slugga

i had a pair of plain black supras back in the day & traded them...

for jordans =)

trust me you dont look fresh in your supras, especially your blue tigers run along and go play with your power ranger theme'd shoes.
February 19, 2009 @ 09:36 PM
kdiddy

HA. its easy to talk online. lmao im a douchebag bc i dont like jordans, your probly 5 fuckin years old get the fuck off your computer and go outside.
You should have been aborted you fuckin bitch. and i DO look fresh in my blue tigers and you look like a bitch in your spiz'ikes

To each his own. I mean, no one should be crucified for having an opinion. But the funny thing is, you think blue tigers(an arguably tacky ass shoe) are "fresh", but you completely dislike any Jordan other than 1's. Maybe that's more the type of shit your into, and that's fine. The thing you have to understand is you are comparing Supras to a classic footwear staple. I mean, a lot of people grew up wearing J's(at least the more mature members), so of course most people will be biased. Honestly though, this conversation won't go anywhere, so I'd just move on.
February 19, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
chi23

supras are aight, better than Jordans? fuck that shit

an outta all the supra models...blue tigers? seriously? that's what your puttin up against jordan's? cmon, ^^^tacky ass shoe
February 19, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
shigablaow

nobody looks good in blue tigers, nobody. not even you.
February 19, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
I am Mike

There's two ways this thread could end:

A lock
or
A fit battle.

Og members wearing there og j's or this new cat with the blue tigers ... should be laughs.
February 19, 2009 @ 10:54 PM
HEIST.

LMAO,
this thread is stupid as fux.
February 19, 2009 @ 11:05 PM
Clothes_addict

He should have been aborted? i think you should have been you're wearing blue tigers, idiots like you piss me off so much, you only have 20 posts and the majority of them are you trying to defend your poor taste.
February 19, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
JustinSkates

Ha, I love my tigers.

Its funny how everyone got so mad over this, i honestly just wanted to know if i was the only one who didnt like them but you guys decided to flame me for statin an opinion. And yes i like 1's bc they resemble dunks.

No one needed to get angry over this, and if i pissed you off by stating my opinion then lmao you have issues.

People can like what they want and wear whatever shoes they want, I could care less what you wear. I just wanted to know if anyone shared my opinion
February 19, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
Clothes_addict

no its fine to like whatever you want you just dont have to be an annoyng little bitch about.
February 19, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
JustinSkates

And that fact that you keep bringing my post count and join date into this makes me literally laught out loud, its funny how you make fun of me for not sitting at my computer and posting shit just to have more posts like the few of you who said something clearly do if your so concerned with your post count. just bc i joined 09 doesnt mean i havent been reading since 08 and doesnt mean i dont know my shit
February 19, 2009 @ 11:46 PM
JustinSkates

lmao your angry bc i dont like jordans.
February 19, 2009 @ 11:48 PM
Clothes_addict

no not at all i would actually agree with you for the most part, besides from the 1's 3's and 5's and somewhat the 4's the rest are ass ugly.

Btw about your response to the post count thing i honestly dont give a fuck whether or not you sit at your computer all day like hypebea$t and post random shit it's just the fact that your first 20 posts are garbage.
February 19, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
JustinSkates

Then why flame. and 3's are ok in a few colourways but 5 ehh idk.
February 20, 2009 @ 01:27 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

Jordans started this whole sneakerhead shit, pay your respects... It's the greatest shoe line of all time

any colorway of 11's > your favorite shoe

www.NickyDsss.com

February 20, 2009 @ 07:12 AM
JustinSkates

Uhh no. And ya I can have respect for them and think there ugly, they did get it started and thats cool but stil...their ugly..imo

Please login first to reply.