December 12, 2008 @ 03:52 PM
Conundrum

I've just started getting into sneakers and I'm trying to find a good place to order online, but all of the sites I've seen posted here seem to be U.S. ones, and I'd end up paying extra shipping and taxes on any product getting imported.

Right now I'm just trying to find a pair of un futuras and griptapes, but it looks like I'd be paying the listed price (90-100) + shipping (40) + taxes (probably around 20-30) per pair. And previous times I've bought stuff from ebay in the states I've had to pay additional charges because the products had to have some sort of weird inspection done, which ended up being another $30.

So I'm wondering if there are any sites that ship from Canada. I haven't been able to find any yet. Or even stores near the Toronto area would help. I go to Goodfoot, Adrift, Livestock, and Cartel, but they all have pretty limited selections.

Sorry, if this should've been in the stickied thread.
December 12, 2008 @ 04:02 PM
geekstink

north trooper, capsule n stolen riches
December 12, 2008 @ 09:09 PM
DSXMCHN

Between all those stores there is no reason you cant find pretty much everything you are looking for unless it is an older release or it is sold out before you get there.....There is also solestop, which is an online Toronto-based site.
December 13, 2008 @ 01:22 AM
TaylorMade

Why was I in Vancouver not to long ago and Jordans were like 400bux us at the foot locker. I nearly passed out.
December 13, 2008 @ 01:07 PM
easy-e

^ Did you look at the price of the Countdown packs? I can't imagine why any Jordan's would be that expensive at a Foot Locker. I haven't seen such a thing at any of the Toronto FL's...
December 14, 2008 @ 02:41 PM
Mixfish

hi,

i have found a new site which sold some deadstock sneakers recently.

you may check this out.

www.soleawesome.com smile
December 14, 2008 @ 07:17 PM
HEIST.

from the polar bear and beavers near your local igloo.

Please login first to reply.