Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 27, 2006 @ 04:38 AM
li'l_dice

Serious lookin forward to these bad boys. Me an a mate gettin alternative fades an swappin them. Pretty sweet.
February 27, 2006 @ 05:52 AM

Inactive

These have an exact release date? I dont mean to doubt you, but whats your source? And I heard, in regards the US release, that the east coast is gettin the ones with the dark toecap and the west coast gets the light toecap.
February 27, 2006 @ 09:14 AM
Gegy Boy

i already have them:dance:
February 27, 2006 @ 10:44 AM

Inactive

These have an exact release date? I dont mean to doubt you, but whats your source? And I heard, in regards the US release, that the east coast is gettin the ones with the dark toecap and the west coast gets the light toecap.

no sb has an exact release date. they ship fed ex, theres no way they can plan it out to where all the packages will hit all shops throughout the US on the same day. and shops are supposed to sell them right when they get them. i heard shops can get their sb account taken away for holding them for a certain date to release (like a lot of stores do)
February 27, 2006 @ 12:37 PM
li'l_dice

K my point is that the kicks get released on the 29th, not in shops, but sent. If you get me.
And I'm in the Uk so that East coast/West coast business gets ballsed up over here. Different shops are getting either fade style. Kinda quality though if you wana get both.
February 27, 2006 @ 04:02 PM
ill out

I love the idea behind these. how much are they gonna go for?
February 27, 2006 @ 04:10 PM

Inactive

pics?
February 27, 2006 @ 04:34 PM
Quanze13

February 27, 2006 @ 06:48 PM
madefix

how limited are they going to be?
February 27, 2006 @ 09:58 PM
louis-lau

im sure its not going to be limited. also imo their pretty ugly.
February 27, 2006 @ 10:10 PM

Inactive

no sb has an exact release date. they ship fed ex, theres no way they can plan it out to where all the packages will hit all shops throughout the US on the same day. and shops are supposed to sell them right when they get them. i heard shops can get their sb account taken away for holding them for a certain date to release (like a lot of stores do)

Hypebeast said that the lunars would be dropping on the 29th cuz i remebering writing it down when i read it. And i remeber reading that March 29 was significant for something relating to the moon and i googled it and i found out...........Total Solar Eclipse of 2006 March 29On Wednesday, 2006 March 29, a total eclipse of the Sun will be visible from within a narrow corridor which traverses half the Earth. The path of the Moon's umbral shadow begins in Brazil and extends across the Atlantic, northern Africa, and central Asia where it ends at sunset in western Mongolia. A partial eclipse will be seen within the much broader path of the Moon's penumbral shadow, which includes the northern two thirds of Africa, Europe, and central Asia.....................so i guess it makes sense if they drop that specific day lol:rofl:
February 28, 2006 @ 08:02 AM
li'l_dice

how limited are they going to be?

All sb's are limited in a sense. They only do one run of the shoes in a shop with only occasional restocks in larger sizes.
In Uk, shops certainly only get 2 or 3 pairs of each size, sometimes more of the less hyped, more skate-orientated ones.
In Uk they go for
February 28, 2006 @ 08:24 AM

Inactive

what a hype imo, just make new shoes some colorway u havent used or one that look like one that was already brought out and very hyped up (pidgeons) and just assume theyll sell, unfortunally there are people buying it just because its limited.
February 28, 2006 @ 11:23 AM

Inactive

nothing special about them imo

neutral dull colors, contrast stitching is all it has going for it

no one outside the nike whore community will think they are anything more than GR's..
February 28, 2006 @ 03:33 PM
toeKEYo

I dunno, i like these much more than some of the other kicks that get a lot of hype. I like the simplisticness of them. Sorry, but I don't need 27 different colors on my shoes.
February 28, 2006 @ 10:05 PM
SoenSole

I just hope prices dont reach too high.. . .
March 1, 2006 @ 01:12 PM
AProperTune

I just hope prices dont reach too high.. . .

any predictions on how much they're going to go for on ebay?
March 1, 2006 @ 01:38 PM
HOBOtheLabRat

Anyone know which ones Chicago is gonna be getting?
March 2, 2006 @ 03:57 AM
li'l_dice

yeh tokEYo got a point. Kicks don't sh!t loads of colours to be fresh as. Simple styling is still sweet. Like the True To Your School series; simple but sooo nice.
Don't get me wrong tho, I do like bright shoes, jus that sometimes you gotta hav somethin toned down.
March 2, 2006 @ 06:46 AM

Inactive

Are these hyperstrikes? I think they're pretty low quality-content wise (just a gradient grey design), but I do like the idea that they are dropping with a reversed colorway.

Someone post a pic of these being worn when you get them (opposite or same on each foot); I bet these look great with jeans.

On another note, I think the Consolidateds are infinitely more attractive.

March 2, 2006 @ 07:44 AM
rev909

The reversed colorway is a nice idea. But I'm not really impressed. Grey is such a boring color..
March 2, 2006 @ 11:21 AM

Inactive

do you think these will be like the send helps (limited but barely limited, easy to cop) or like the hawaii's (limited as fuck, better live at the shop to get a pair)?
March 2, 2006 @ 03:38 PM
Quanze13

Well, I saw a pair before the drop in Flight Club going for 275, so I'd predict ~200 after they drop, maybe more because people on opposite coasts will want both colorways.
March 2, 2006 @ 08:48 PM

Inactive

i saw a dude who was rockin west lunars nd 2/25/05 nd he got in in france so i dunno wut the deal is...the thing was legit too checked em out
March 2, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
Kaseeno

that's the exact date because that is when the eclipse is going to occur, which is the reason the shoe was made.:D
March 2, 2006 @ 09:27 PM
thisisourevenge

The release date is on Nikes website anyways, It's no secret.

And yes people already have them. My buddy is flowed by nikeSB and he got a pair and the High Hairs, and some friends that work at SB retailers got some.
March 3, 2006 @ 02:30 PM
sneaker_ivan

i feel like they r like the rayguns again....US exclusive n non-US exclusive (only wt i think)
anyway the info from the SB is not 100% reliable.....if u know UK well, the SB stock always delay n delay, de la soul low is an example....i got my in feb.....which was a OCT release :thumbsdown:
lets c wt will happen~
March 3, 2006 @ 03:00 PM
Liquid Swords

Just bought my pair an hour ago. I copped the West Coast ones for $147 shipped from New Zealand.

Now I'll pick up the East coast ones when they drop here.
March 3, 2006 @ 03:30 PM

Inactive

I see your in socal... Pick them up at your local active, should be around $100, thats what they dropped the hawaii's for

Please login first to reply.