SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
March 11, 2008 @ 03:40 PM
XboviceX

I was at BWI waiting for my flight to Austin last month and picked up an issue of Complex and saw that Pony is coming out with some new pretty dope kicks. Haven't been able to find em online or really anyone who knows what the fuck I'm talking about. They kinda look like the Uptowns (I think, I have since lost the magazine) but I could be mistaken.

If anyone has any info help a green sneakerhead out

Also anyone got the info on dunkXchange Boston? I know it's @ Re-Up but beyond that I'm SOL
November 16, 2008 @ 01:46 PM
nmkop

ok website: www.shop-foco.com ,there are are have many cheap products Thank you!!!
January 4, 2009 @ 11:10 AM
raaaabert

Pony China?
I was in China recently and was very impressed with their new range - have a look here to see if they were the shoes you saw....

http://www.ponychina.com/asia/mens/vintage/hi.htm

or

www.ponychina.com/asia/mens/vintage/hi.htm

If they are... I'd love to know where I can get them in the US online. The China Pony site doesnt appear to have an online shop!
January 5, 2009 @ 05:25 PM
dollabill

dont know where you're at but, out here they sell pony @ ross, also dont know if you've heard of this site

www.eastbay.com/catalog/advancedSearch/supercat--home/keyword--pony/prod_tp--Shoes/

android users get on g+

January 6, 2009 @ 02:56 AM
raaaabert

switzerland.... where's @ ross , or just plain ole ross. Thanks Ive heard of eastbay, they must be the officall outlet of pony US as I emailed the pony website directly and got a response from eastbay.....

Anyway the shoes i want are only sold by Pony China. Darn it!
January 6, 2009 @ 11:13 AM
dollabill

its just ross

android users get on g+

January 11, 2009 @ 05:08 AM
paulp

i like ponys
i have a few pairs

its wierd, crappy department stores sell them (which explains why ross ends up with them), then botique shops have them as well (different models from what department stores carry)

i have a feeling you are looking for the city wings
they kinda look like air forces
those are the ones spud webb wore back when he won the dunk competition

Please login first to reply.