July 16, 2007 @ 01:55 PM
adsum

Sup guys. I've recently started a custom service focused solely on painting hand-painted custom designs on vans canvas slip-ons. I very recently started doing this and have so far received a few custom orders through word of mouth and from sneaker enthusiasts in a couple different states, so I decided to try and extend the service to the general public. I use a top-brand of flexible acrylic paints which are permanent, water-resistant, and wont fade, crack, or peel. I do everything by hand using paintbrush. No paint markers, airbrushes, or stencils are used. Here are some examples of custom pairs I have done recently:

All these designs have been personal requests from people. The sky is the limit when it comes to what designs I can do. If anybody is interested, feel free to hit me up on myspace or AIM:

myspace = www.myspace.com/jonscustoms
AIM = hopeful

Thanks for checkin out the post guys.
July 16, 2007 @ 02:20 PM
Fredghuardo

Goddam those Quas Vans or sick!!!!!!!!!1suprised

What is your going rate bro, very interested
July 16, 2007 @ 02:22 PM
aziz

fuck, how much for a size 12 of those quas' ?
July 16, 2007 @ 02:27 PM
adsum

thanks for your interest guys. smile for now, i've been doing the customs for about $100/pair.

I purchase the shoes brand new from regular vans store, so they cost me about $40-50/pair. Then I spend a good few hours hand-painting the design to detail. So I'm making about $50 for labor. Just tryin to make somethin decent starting out smile

I'm always available to work stuff out with people though.
July 16, 2007 @ 02:42 PM
HyperBeast5

fuck your aim is sick...will contact you okay.
September 6, 2007 @ 11:35 PM
thebes

haha nice work on the van classic... i actually did an LRG version on a pair of white van classic for my fashion school project.. turn out pretty good ..and workin on makin a new design for a 2nd one...have u dont ne other designs yet i would like to see what else u have.. goin
September 9, 2007 @ 08:40 PM
FFent Freelanc

no way for sk8 his or chukkas?
September 9, 2007 @ 08:44 PM
Definition

There's a whole custom sneakers section on HB

...www.hypebeast.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Please login first to reply.