Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 26, 2007 @ 12:24 PM
blackstar

I've never been shy to admit that I absolutely suck at avoiding creeses (walking style, I guess? sad), and I was just wondering if any of you guys have any tips on how to lace up your SB dunks to avoid creeses.

Why I say SBs is because for some reason my dunks seem to get more f'd up than my old forces that I've had for over a year or two.

Feedback is much appreciated.
May 26, 2007 @ 02:19 PM
MrR3NO

It also depends on size i used to work in a sk8shop and id say 90% of people wear their shoes at least a size too big. The more room at the front of the shoe, the more random the creasing is going to be. Thats how you get a spiderweb looking mess on you toe box.
May 26, 2007 @ 02:40 PM
veilside

I agree and do the same. Stuff them tight with socks or paper when not in use. And try not to bend at the toes when you kneel down. I used to walk like a duck in high school I was told, to avoid bending but that makes you look dumb.
May 27, 2007 @ 05:27 AM
BlaZe_213

May 27, 2007 @ 07:23 AM
blackstar

wow, wow... thanks a lot, blaze.

so let me get this straight... BOTH the protector and the strider can be worn but the protector is just better, longer, obviously covering more of the shoe. on the item description of the strider it says it doesnt really protect the midsole.

so from what I can predict, the strider is more comfortable but protects less, and the protector covers all but is less comfortable than the strider.
May 27, 2007 @ 07:54 AM
BlaZe_213

wow, wow... thanks a lot, blaze.

so let me get this straight... BOTH the protector and the strider can be worn but the protector is just better, longer, obviously covering more of the shoe. on the item description of the strider it says it doesnt really protect the midsole.

so from what I can predict, the strider is more comfortable but protects less, and the protector covers all but is less comfortable than the strider.

i prefer protectors on jordans, striders in sb's

protectors do actually feel slight more comfy though since the fins go under the foot's arch
May 27, 2007 @ 09:05 AM
blackstar

so the $30 brings in both... i thought they hadnt gotten shipped yet tho, u got em already??

or the "sample"?
May 27, 2007 @ 10:17 AM
WuGgaRoO

they are actually starting to send em out this tuesday or so...
May 28, 2007 @ 01:54 AM
BlaZe_213

so the $30 brings in both... i thought they hadnt gotten shipped yet tho, u got em already??

or the "sample"?

i had the sample's.

theyre shipping out final products to those that pre ordered them.
May 28, 2007 @ 08:26 AM
Air Morgan

something that i think works is wearing two pairs of socks, i used to do it cos i hate the look of tight shoes and i got skinny feet, but yeah it worked for me..give it a try!

Please login first to reply.