Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 23, 2007 @ 02:06 AM
jumpinjohn1234

Well, I'm just curious, I'm going to visit Taiwan this summer, Taipei in particular. I'm really not happy with the selection of Nikes here in San Jose or even in SF. Cant find a pair of dunk highs that I like. Is there a wide selection of Nikes in taiwan? possibly sotres that carry rare ones? or ones that are expensive here in the US or on Ebay but cheap there?

thanks
April 23, 2007 @ 01:05 PM
darkness2505

i cant help you exactly, but look in the thread in the asia forum
April 24, 2007 @ 02:00 PM
lazybonejone

there are fakes. but, they are easy to spot, and someone can tell right off the bat. there are tons of gray market stores (stores that resell, and do not have a nike account) that have some releases from co.jp, but prices aren't great. i was in taipei about a month back and SBs are still really dope, so if you are thinking of picking up a few pairs you need to keep in mind only a handful of stores have SB accounts in taiwan.
taiwan doesn't get too many exclusives either, so i guess my advice is to save your money unless its a real dope co.jp.
April 24, 2007 @ 11:23 PM
vince321

yep check aisa forum it'll help you out
i was there a few months ago it was ok, but if you can go to HK go there
April 24, 2007 @ 11:44 PM
arkitekt

Was there last year about this time. The selection didnt differ much from what was here in the states as I could remember. Did go to some stores that carried SBs and the prices were really high. I went there expecting to stock up on shoes and I only came back with one pair of black denim dunk highs. Expect inflated prices on rare kicks as you would here.

Please login first to reply.