Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 15, 2007 @ 11:34 PM
yomari

dead, my school is filled with posers and trend hoppers. Please just let the hype die down, all i want is to go to my skateshop pick up a pair to skate not have to wait in line cuz sneakerheads want them goddamn

who agrees,

sorry for the random vent
February 15, 2007 @ 11:44 PM
YOYOYO

dunk arent all that great to skate in aways...so just cop it off ebay if u dun wanna line up
February 15, 2007 @ 11:48 PM
yomari

ebay = more $

dunks are good to skate in best kflips and tres

they rip easy but god mad good board feel

only shoes i know how to skate

plus nike insoles are soo good i rarely get heel bruise
February 15, 2007 @ 11:56 PM
YOYOYO

well... if u really want the shoes then ull be willing to pay more razz besides theres nothing we can do about it anyways so this thread is kinda pointless
February 18, 2007 @ 07:34 PM
skorone

damn I am sorry but you need to get over it. I skate and have before sb's were even around . but honestly I don't care who wears them. skaters , ballers, houswives or priests. as long I I like them I am always gonna were them. if it really bothers you that much then wear something else. and I'm not trying to b an as%hole I am just kinda sick of ppl thinking they are the only ones worthy of sb's.
February 18, 2007 @ 08:38 PM
rico227

damn I am sorry but you need to get over it. I skate and have before sb's were even around . but honestly I don't care who wears them. skaters , ballers, houswives or priests. as long I I like them I am always gonna were them. if it really bothers you that much then wear something else. and I'm not trying to b an as%hole I am just kinda sick of ppl thinking they are the only ones worthy of sb's.

preach, preach, im sick of ppl thinking they're all high and mighty bcuz they wore sb's b4 sumone else.... if u like the sneaker wear it, if u don't, then don't, simple
February 21, 2007 @ 05:31 PM
Crook

ebay = more $

dunks are good to skate in best kflips and tres

they rip easy but god mad good board feel

only shoes i know how to skate

plus nike insoles are soo good i rarely get heel bruise

Yes because patent leather Hawaii's are great for skating and dont forget how the flap on the golf's help you ollie better....Get out of here!!! The truth is (I think) Nike just made SB's to have another way to make limited edition shoes. Nike is just exploiting skating through SB dunks. Nike doesnt care about skating they just pretend too through Sb's. They just making money >sad
February 21, 2007 @ 05:35 PM
Sk00tZ

SB's aren't that great to skate in anyways. Grab a pair of es's and get over it.
February 21, 2007 @ 05:38 PM
slsk

^^ Real talk.
February 21, 2007 @ 05:41 PM
gojr719

dead, my school is filled with posers and trend hoppers. Please just let the hype die down, all i want is to go to my skateshop pick up a pair to skate not have to wait in line cuz sneakerheads want them goddamn

who agrees,

sorry for the random vent

Stop bitching....
February 21, 2007 @ 06:18 PM
blckout20

Yea, if dunks are dead, then why are you telling us what to do with them. Move on and start your own fashion. I occasionally will be feeling a dunk or uptown that drops but that doesn't mean I don't buy anything else. Vans has been doing some nice things.
February 21, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
SSBSTS

sorry but dunks have been around for damn near twice your likely age. you have no say in what anyone does with them

Please login first to reply.