Jay-Z brown Croc AF1's

December 03, 2006 @ 00:34:50
http://www.vintagekicks.com/af/020590.html?

anyone got any info on these? holy shit theyre heat.
December 03, 2006 @ 07:58:18
Ill kicks.
December 03, 2006 @ 07:58:58
they are terribly ugly and what info could possibly be needed for them?
December 03, 2006 @ 08:05:46
arent those fat joes not jay zs?
December 03, 2006 @ 08:12:17
yer pretty confident their fat joe's
December 03, 2006 @ 08:26:45
o yea I think these are fat joe's...I remember reading that somewhere.
December 03, 2006 @ 09:09:01
not feeling those, but yeah I think their fat joe's also.

what do you all think about the the AF1 thanksgiving

(Invalid img)
December 03, 2006 @ 16:09:12
Nike gave those out as gifts to Jay-Z, Fat Joe, and Hiroshi Fujiwara amongst others.
December 03, 2006 @ 16:17:56
Anyone got pics of JayZ rocking it ??
I recently saw he's been rocking the Adidas Y-3 shoes
I've seen him in Bapes and Greedy Genius also
December 03, 2006 @ 16:25:40
Why does everyone care what Jay-Z is wearing lately? Get off his dick, for the past week or 2 everywhere I look is some question about what is Jay-Z wearing
December 03, 2006 @ 17:10:58
JAYZ is the boss of bosses. They call him the CEO of HipHop. almost 65+ % of Music is HipHop and urban related.

He influenced the culture. The brands he wears also show the taste he's after. And represent not only music, fashion but a lifestyle around the world.

He's been wearing all shoe brands and apparel to Denim that are popping in the street culture. Must be a reason to it.
He's been rocking the Evisu, Bapes, Y-3 Adidas, Greedy Genius, Vintage Levis, The Hundreds, Crooks and Castles, RMC / Red Monkey Jeans you name it... He supports street culture. Sneaker Culture and this lifestyle. Everyone is in this forum and this site because we all have the same interest. Why else would we all be reading and blogging in here right ?? Hehe
December 03, 2006 @ 17:24:46
i dunno jay-z had a pair but i member fat joe braggin about the brown croc AF1's. they alright to me. i would prefer black
December 03, 2006 @ 17:27:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
JAYZ is the boss of bosses. They call him the CEO of HipHop. almost 65+ % of Music is HipHop and urban related.

He influenced the culture. The brands he wears also show the taste he's after. And represent not only music, fashion but a lifestyle around the world.

He's been wearing all shoe brands and apparel to Denim that are popping in the street culture. Must be a reason to it.
He's been rocking the Evisu, Bapes, Y-3 Adidas, Greedy Genius, Vintage Levis, The Hundreds, Crooks and Castles, RMC / Red Monkey Jeans you name it... He supports street culture. Sneaker Culture and this lifestyle. Everyone is in this forum and this site because we all have the same interest. Why else would we all be reading and blogging in here right ?? Hehe

I'm aware of all this, I think he is one of the best rappers ever by why all this interest now? Do you really believe that he has found these streetwear brand all by himself and really supports the lifestyle? I'm sure he has someone dressing him that is in the culture because he didn't start dressing like this until recently (past few months), he was one of the founders of Rocawear which is basically the exact opposite of the streetwear culture. Honestly everything you said besides the part about him influencing Hip Hop/Rap is total bullshit. He was rockin white-on-white Air Force 1s and jerseys not long ago then button ups and now out of the blue he is seen in Crooks, The Hundreds, Y-3 Adidas etc. There is no way he did this all by himself, obviously whoever is dressing him is part of the streetwear community or at least knows it and now all this has opened the streetwear world up and let all the people that are riding him in
December 03, 2006 @ 17:44:21
Yea Fat Joe also has the exact same pair of these and they say Fat Joe on the inside just like these say Jay-Z.
December 03, 2006 @ 19:27:03
I think they're ugly...
December 03, 2006 @ 23:30:22
guess someone went to jayz's crib and snatch his pair.. but anyways get off jay's cock.. dude rock the helloween blazer now everyones coppin em..
December 04, 2006 @ 03:33:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm aware of all this, I think he is one of the best rappers ever by why all this interest now? Do you really believe that he has found these streetwear brand all by himself and really supports the lifestyle? I'm sure he has someone dressing him that is in the culture because he didn't start dressing like this until recently (past few months), he was one of the founders of Rocawear which is basically the exact opposite of the streetwear culture. Honestly everything you said besides the part about him influencing Hip Hop/Rap is total bullshit. He was rockin white-on-white Air Force 1s and jerseys not long ago then button ups and now out of the blue he is seen in Crooks, The Hundreds, Y-3 Adidas etc. There is no way he did this all by himself, obviously whoever is dressing him is part of the streetwear community or at least knows it and now all this has opened the streetwear world up and let all the people that are riding him in

Yea that must be true.. but either way. He's a great influence and person people reconize and follow. He should be a good president haha. How is Rocawear doing nowadays anyways ??
December 04, 2006 @ 09:35:04
i dont care who's kicks these are....they still aren't worth $4500 IMO.
December 04, 2006 @ 11:52:11
they are horrible, jay-z or not

WTB: Supreme M-51 S/S 10 M51

December 05, 2006 @ 01:04:44
lol.. theyre nice nonetheless 4500 or not.. i still like em ;)
Please login first to reply.
x