Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 8, 2014 @ 02:20 AM
dazed

Just picked up these Jordan 1 OG's (Original 1985 release) at a garage sale. Paid $100 for them.

What can I expect to get for them in this condition? Any tips for restoring them?

Picture:

Thanks
June 8, 2014 @ 08:46 AM
reversal

are you sure you can even wear these anymore? The sole might just tear off once you but them on. 
June 8, 2014 @ 09:38 AM
fakeasslondon

sole swaap
June 8, 2014 @ 02:53 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Sell em to me for $150. PM me
June 8, 2014 @ 02:59 PM
dazed

Haha.. I just rocked them, they feel fine. Cleaned them up a little. Tried to be real gentle.

The ankle portion is like literally 'crunchy'.

Sole seems fine, just good amount of yellowing.

I was reading about this "Sea" stuff. It was 2 words, I forgot... Meant for restoring soles back to white. It's what everybody uses I guess. Going to try that before I do a whole sole swap.

Thanks guys
June 8, 2014 @ 03:19 PM
origins

Look up restoration videos... Not sure what these would be valued at but you definitely got a steal. I'm thinking they're worth at least 250 in this shape, but like I said, I'm not that knowledgeable on the prices of Jordans.
June 9, 2014 @ 07:22 AM
itzmejosh

Just clean em. Too risky to decrease them.
edit: you don't need to soleswap those but whiten the midsole tho

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com/

June 9, 2014 @ 01:14 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Haha.. I just rocked them, they feel fine. Cleaned them up a little. Tried to be real gentle.

I was reading about this "Sea" stuff. It was 2 words, I forgot... Meant for restoring soles back to white. It's what everybody uses I guess. Going to try that before I do a whole sole swap.

Thanks guys
Its called seaglow
that stuffs meant for clear soles like jordan 11s
go on youtube and do research yourself
June 9, 2014 @ 11:22 PM
totalespionage

Thanks guys
Its called seaglow
that stuffs meant for clear soles like jordan 11s
go on youtube and do research yourself
This and some Jason mark and use the cloth and iron trick to remove the easy to see creases and you should have some life left in them. Also get them touched up a bit with some paint. If you know of any shoe repair shops in your area check them out.
July 18, 2014 @ 01:21 AM
Hornetslax6

You definitely got these for a steal. I wouldn't use sea glow because leaving them in the sun would probably weaken them. I would just clean with Jason Marks
July 18, 2014 @ 07:53 AM
Nigganometry

Post pics after restoration.

It ain't about the Ralph though, tell your horse chill.

Please login first to reply.