Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
February 20, 2014 @ 01:54 PM
Mugiwara no Luffy

IDK man I feel like Jordan becoming boring. Everybody has them and when I buy them I look just like everyone else. Hypebeasts made it wack because now I gotta camp out and shit or win a raffle. I prefer a more mature look with shit like balenciaga or common projects. IDK not saying Jordans are wack because they never will be but they are getting hella repetitive. Anyone else feel the same way?
February 20, 2014 @ 02:22 PM
accro

I feel you man. They're becoming the new average white kid's sneaker. 
February 20, 2014 @ 03:45 PM
fernyysanchez

i dont mind that hella people have them just the price we pay is high and we get shit quality. when i buy jordans i try to go for older releases been sleeping on everything for the past half year lol
February 20, 2014 @ 07:49 PM
Don Francisco

How yall gonna say they fell off when they making flames like these?

Im waiting for them to come out with some new team jordans, thats gonna be some cool right there

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

February 20, 2014 @ 10:16 PM
MeroWavy

your opinion .. thanks for sharing 
February 20, 2014 @ 11:16 PM
-che

I reckon it's a phase - people just like feeling like they are on point with a trend when really they are a year behind and only just catching up now thanks to tumblr/instagram/facebook groups etc. Jordans will do a return to form one day, until then just keep them on ice and diversify your sneaker game.
February 20, 2014 @ 11:46 PM
supervi11ain

this has been known for at least 4 years
February 21, 2014 @ 05:02 AM
sofɐkin6

I feel like some of the new CW's they are making are also not up to par. Like those Bobcat 10s...that cw is trash. Steve nash no look pass on them right when pics leaked. But jordan brand will always sell out on retros, cos of all the beasts. 

05 Ⅎ∩Cʞ ƎM (◣ _ ◢)┌∩┐

February 21, 2014 @ 08:40 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

OP sounds like a hypebeast

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

February 21, 2014 @ 02:33 PM
jamesjebbia

this has been true for at least four years now. 
February 22, 2014 @ 03:41 AM
ZeroInspo

True that! I still can't explain to myself how younger generations are killing each other for a pair of overpriced Chinese shoes. Jordans were the shit back in the early 90's but nowadays, they are just overpriced bulky ass basketball shoes, some of which can possibly be used on the court. ( well i guess, never balled in the new retros)

I much rather get Lanvins, YSL kicks , Balenciagas and stuff like that, cause they're worth the money . Not hatin' but Jordans are no longer relevant.  Dumb people still think they're iconic... whoever does marketing  at JB (to keep the brand alive) is a genius !!!  JB feeds itself from hood rats and dumb ni**as.

Sorry, that's just what i think.  I support your statement" HYPEBEASTS MADE J'S WACK!"

PS:  The funniest thing is that European kids are trying to act hard when they get the Jordans... I'm like WTF you haven't even seen Jordan playing, you're not from the US, (possibly never visited), why would you try to emulate a style and a culture that you can't relate to ??? 
For the same reason you buy European fashion brand sneakers? 

I think Jordans are still pretty cool, but what's killed them is that everybody is after them, and in the same colorways. It's not exciting to wear the same thing as everyone else.
February 22, 2014 @ 10:01 PM
jontue

When I was younger, like in my teens I would get a pair of jordans and wear them the next day if not the same day. Then as I got older I would get a pair and put them away and act like I dont have them. So while everyone is wearing the death out of theirs, mine are chillin then I break them out a few years later and don't feel like im wearing what everyone else is wearing because their wearing current year releases. Like they say, to each its own, I buy what I like. 
February 23, 2014 @ 10:46 PM
ayyjay

I feel the same way bro
February 24, 2014 @ 12:17 AM
thesolecollector23

When I was younger, like in my teens I would get a pair of jordans and wear them the next day if not the same day. Then as I got older I would get a pair and put them away and act like I dont have them. So while everyone is wearing the death out of theirs, mine are chillin then I break them out a few years later and don't feel like im wearing what everyone else is wearing because their wearing current year releases. Like they say, to each its own, I buy what I like. 
the story of my life i don't like being a sheep at least i have some level of individuality when rockin' j's.what puts me off about j's is when i see every where i look everybody rockin' the same pair.i do like when i go out and see people wearing different releases.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

February 24, 2014 @ 01:31 AM
flu

yeah I feels on wearing different pairs. I almost copped the bred 1's, but decided to go with the Atlanta hawk cw. Mainly because its cheaper, but its definitely better to have shoes that people don't know about.

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

February 24, 2014 @ 02:07 AM
versacefriedchicken

Jordan brand is just feeding off of all these new hypebeasts instead of actually making new silhouettes or retros with quality materials. in a few years, after they retro every hyped colorway, nobody will give a shit about jordans anymore
February 25, 2014 @ 09:03 PM
totalespionage

Thats why I have been rocking Nike sigs heavy since 2010. I still have love for JB but they fell hard in like 09'. The best years (for retros) were 99-2007. Memories man...memoriessad I miss those days
March 10, 2014 @ 04:08 AM
dubes827

suspended

Wear what u want but true... they been boring for awhile /: I stick to my bred 4s no one has em here lol
March 12, 2014 @ 06:19 AM
itzmejosh

Kinda sad if you google jordan 1 bred, you won't see a pic of mike wearing em. But you will see kanye. razz

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com/

March 13, 2014 @ 04:35 AM
Opulent

I always saw and heard people talking about Jordans. I remember telling this guy about me not having a pair of Jordans in my life and he made a big deal about it. I don't see what's so desirable about them. Someone want to fill me in?
March 13, 2014 @ 07:12 PM
Agent_Karol

V suck lil girl

Free mareg

March 13, 2014 @ 11:11 PM
Unreachable

What did I just read?
March 16, 2014 @ 04:29 AM
Ulrich

Agreed, You can potentially just get them next year AGAIN with just a very minimal change on the colour way

Please login first to reply.