VISVIM Footwear Thread

February 23, 2014 @ 00:29:45

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 27, 2014 @ 03:43:43
So is Visvim's site a one-and-done thing? they don't restock their FBT JP's in all sizes/colors?

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 03, 2014 @ 02:58:37
For those with bear foot FBTs, do they fit big or TTS?

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 07, 2014 @ 19:30:12
I'm new to visvims and i'm looking at their website, what's the difference between the two types of fbt jp and the fbt kudu jp? 
Would appreciate any help

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 08, 2014 @ 00:19:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm new to visvims and i'm looking at their website, what's the difference between the two types of fbt jp and the fbt kudu jp? 
Fbt JP is constructed with cowhide suede, The Kudu JP is kudu suede (a type of antelope). 
March 08, 2014 @ 05:28:33
Fbt JP is constructed with cowhide suede, The Kudu JP is kudu suede (a type of antelope). 

What about the fbt lhamo folk from s/s 11 ? 
March 08, 2014 @ 05:29:35
Should I buy some Visvim Fbt Lhamo Folk's s/s 11 for 500 dollars 9.5/10 condition ? 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 08, 2014 @ 09:44:35
people in this thread fail to realize that the FBT part is just what 'air max' is to Nike. It doesnt say anything about the shoe other than what category it is. You got FBT lhamo, FBT shamans, FBT JP's... the list goes on 

So if you gonna come in this thread and be all like "WANT 2 COPZZZ FBT KANYE MOCCASSINS 9-11" atleast know what you looking for...
March 08, 2014 @ 10:55:57
FBT
March 08, 2014 @ 16:04:11
http://imgur.com/a/J9DyQ
anyone mind taking a moment to LC these?
March 08, 2014 @ 18:37:56
people in this thread fail to realize that the FBT part is just what 'air max' is to Nike. It doesnt say anything about the shoe other than what category it is. You got FBT lhamo, FBT shamans, FBT JP's... the list goes on 

So if you gonna come in this thread and be all like "WANT 2 COPZZZ FBT KANYE MOCCASSINS 9-11" atleast know what you looking for...
could you answer my question on the post above yours ? 
March 08, 2014 @ 19:53:02

could you answer my question on the post above yours ? 
its your money, its up to you. i sold my brown pair for more than that, then again i bought them for less than that
March 08, 2014 @ 20:03:32
http://imgur.com/a/J9DyQ
anyone mind taking a moment to LC these?
they look legit, pretty beat up though 
March 09, 2014 @ 05:26:59
Thanks, I think the flash makes them look worse than they are. I really dig them...
March 09, 2014 @ 07:42:26
anyone know where i could find a size 12?

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 09, 2014 @ 11:32:03
General sizing on Logan's? Deck lo's and regular lo's are looking real nice.

Please login first to reply.
x