SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
June 28, 2014 @ 02:18 AM
Unreachable

^Those virgils are fake
July 6, 2014 @ 12:42 AM
MangoHiChew

Anyone able to offer any sizing advice for this years Sashikos? I wear a 9.5 in Nike Frees, 9 in Vans/Converse.
July 6, 2014 @ 03:52 AM
LUPS

Anyone know what season this is from?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

9 days ago
witteveen

Anybody have experience with the customs from shopping on visvim.tv and shipping to North America?
9 days ago
bobslimeethe3rd

Anyone else think it's weird how visvim went back to the OG beaded version of the shaman, even though haven't made any beaded FBTs in years?

instagram: b.to.the

8 days ago
umisays

Anybody have experience with the customs from shopping on visvim.tv and shipping to North America?
I Just ordered from Visvim.tv from what I heard some people have experienced customs/import fees and others haven't. I'm hoping I don't but if it does get charged I'm sure it will be close to like 10% of the cost.
8 days ago
umisays

Anyone able to offer any sizing advice for this years Sashikos? I wear a 9.5 in Nike Frees, 9 in Vans/Converse.
I am the same size as you and I get 9 in visvim so far they are very true to size little snug but overtime will stretch a little. So if you plan on keeping them for a while go with size 9 
8 days ago
cheyaaa

looking for visvim nez kiefer 9-10

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

7 days ago
umisays

Just ordered off visvim.tv just curious if anyone has ordered through them, how does the tracking work? Its going through Hong Kong Post do they just transfer that and I get another tracking number from like fed ex or sups? anyone who's ordered before let me know how it went? thanks
7 days ago
art vandelay

haven't ordered off the site but it's probably like getting a package from any foreign country, use the same tracking number on your local postal service. so usps probably
6 days ago
Tucci3

Just ordered off visvim.tv just curious if anyone has ordered through them, how does the tracking work? Its going through Hong Kong Post do they just transfer that and I get another tracking number from like fed ex or sups? anyone who's ordered before let me know how it went? thanks
You can put the tracking they give you into USPS.com and it'll work after a few days
2 days ago
umisays

just got these in the mail
20 hours ago
EntropicAnarchy

Anyone know how the current FBT Shaman-Folks run? Wanna buy a pair but don't know how this seasons sizing is like...
8 hours ago
umisays

Anyone know how the current FBT Shaman-Folks run? Wanna buy a pair but don't know how this seasons sizing is like...
True to size 

Please login first to reply.