Air Jordan 2014 Releases/Speculation Thread [CHECK 1ST PAGE FOR DATES]

January 17, 2013 @ 22:51:55
Those Jordan 1 BHM are fugly as sin.  Maybe I'm a purist but I'll never wear 1s with the jumpman slapped all over them and whacked out color schemes.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 17, 2013 @ 23:35:50
of course... the ONE shoe im hyped for in the entire collection is not online.

EDIT: mrtee whered you find this out... ive literally looked every NT, SC, NK, KOF... not a single word.
nikestore tweeted me telling me this

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

January 18, 2013 @ 11:42:38

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 18, 2013 @ 21:06:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
Coppin da royals of course but is anyone coppin any of the BHM joints? I might cop the spizikes and the 1's just to put in my room. It's kinda dope they glow in the dark.
im copping the 1s something about them... the spizikes are wack IMO
January 19, 2013 @ 00:56:59

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

January 19, 2013 @ 02:22:34
Holiday Season (I dont know if i believe the 11s tho) via Sneakernews:
Ready for more Air Jordan release information for 2013? We just hit you with a release date for the He Got Game XIII, but we’re ready to leapfrog a few seasons and focus on these three Air Jordan Retros that are confirmed for the Holiday season. The Air Jordan XII ‘Taxi’, Air Jordan X ‘Steel’, and an all-new colorway of the Air Jordan XI in Black/Yellow which is intended to be a tribute to the famed Laney H.S. story is set to hit stores this Holiday season. We’ll be sure to updated you with more information as this breaking story develops, so let us know which of the three you’re looking forward to the most and be sure to stick with Sneaker News for all your Air Jordan updates.

January 19, 2013 @ 07:30:42
He Got Game 360 View

January 19, 2013 @ 07:55:30
Holiday Season (I dont know if i believe the 11s tho) via http://http://:
Ready for more Air Jordan release information for 2013? We just hit you with a release date for the He Got Game XIII, but we’re ready to leapfrog a few seasons and focus on these three Air Jordan Retros that are confirmed for the Holiday season. The Air Jordan XII ‘Taxi’, Air Jordan X ‘Steel’, and an all-new colorway of the Air Jordan XI in Black/Yellow which is intended to be a tribute to the famed Laney H.S. story is set to hit stores this Holiday season. We’ll be sure to updated you with more information as this breaking story develops, so let us know which of the three you’re looking forward to the most and be sure to stick with Sneaker News for all your Air Jordan updates.

From what i heard, they are releasing 11s in december but Year of the Snake edition. 
January 19, 2013 @ 08:42:28
saw the chicago 5's in person. the sole is disgustingly blue.
here's the pic i took
(Invalid img)

but the royal 1's, if the leather is a buttery as the chicago's that just dropped im gonna be very happy smokeyface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 19, 2013 @ 16:41:28
the blue should help yellowing..

spizikes are disgusting ... smdh

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

January 19, 2013 @ 16:42:11
and the royals may be drop of the year IMHO

January 19, 2013 @ 19:19:56
yep tongueface          
January 19, 2013 @ 20:17:13

here's the pic i took
(Invalid img)

but the royal 1's, if the leather is a buttery as the chicago's that just dropped im gonna be very happy 
i had the 01 pair and sold em a while ago. What would you say the material is like compared to the 01 pair fam.

never seen an 01 pair (i assume you're talking about the 1's) so i cant make that comparison

January 20, 2013 @ 03:26:37
here's the pic i took
(Invalid img)

but the royal 1's, if the leather is a buttery as the chicago's that just dropped im gonna be very happy 
I don't get what's so bad about the icy soles. Sure they're not what were on the OG's or the past retros of the Fire Red 5's, but they're not gonna stay that way forever.
January 20, 2013 @ 16:30:44
here's the pic i took
(Invalid img)

I don't get what's so bad about the icy soles. Sure they're not what were on the OG's or the past retros of the Fire Red 5's, but they're not gonna stay that way forever.

not forever...just longer that clear ones

January 21, 2013 @ 18:20:18
Nike Air 3s comin out Feb. 6th

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 22, 2013 @ 03:25:29
Are the Royal 1's gonna be a standard release? 
January 22, 2013 @ 04:09:40
only time will tell^

January 22, 2013 @ 19:16:26
The leather on the Chicago 1's was butter? You mean plastic... that shit was T-R-A-S-H. 
January 23, 2013 @ 00:33:16

January 23, 2013 @ 15:05:41
royals will be dropped only where the knicks were dropped .. same locations .. so good luck to everyone .. ugly ass 3s drop the same day tho so that might help

bunny 8s are a cool drop, i dont mess with 8s tho ... have 8 pair of 5s lined up for saturday and more if i wanted em lol .. dont give a fuck about the blue sole i actually like it as a change .. ill be rockin my pair for sure .. for years

all star pack lebrons look good ... bhm is aight nothin special ... joker and crimson 3s are ugly .. my pockets will get a little time off because of so many ugly drops, but that makes me wanna cop somethin new so hmmm idk .. but gtown ewings WILL be copped...

January 23, 2013 @ 18:35:09
^How'd you know bout the Royals dropping in the same locations as the Knicks

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

January 23, 2013 @ 18:39:19
http://jordanreup.com/jordan-release-dates

Get your facts right people!!!

thank you
January 23, 2013 @ 18:59:50
How much can I expect the resell value to be on the white cement 3s? Thinking about grabbing 2.
January 23, 2013 @ 19:12:54
^How'd you know bout the Royals dropping in the same locations as the Knicks
he read the speculation on nike talk
January 23, 2013 @ 19:59:19
How much can I expect the resell value to be on the white cement 3s? Thinking about grabbing 2.
lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please login first to reply.
x