December 24, 2012 @ 08:03 AM
Jacobos

Anyone have a legit jordan site list link or preferred place where i can pre-order jordans?
December 24, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
Fonze

I'm tryna cop them toro 4's, shits FIRE!
December 24, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
DaPark

Anyone got a link in the EU for pre-ordering Jordans?
PM or reply here
thanks

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

December 24, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
donadamsky

anyone give a shit that the new bred 13s wont have 3m?
i absolutely give a shit. flints and breds w/o 3M = no deal

December 24, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
christopher.

can anyone think of a reason as to why the Chi 1s don't have the nike air logo?
I mean, its the og colorway, so if ANY should have the og logo, it should be the Chi's.
December 25, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
dontgiveafuck

can anyone think of a reason as to why the Chi 1s don't have the nike air logo?
I mean, its the og colorway, so if ANY should have the og logo, it should be the Chi's.
Because Jordan Brand said so.
December 25, 2012 @ 10:02 AM
vsvpmike

anyone give a shit that the new bred 13s wont have 3m?
i absolutely give a shit. flints and breds w/o 3M = no deal
yea... not even the same shoe if it doesnt have 3m lol
December 25, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 25, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
dontgiveafuck

Another look at the Grape 5's...

I'm probably gonna try and get em, but it's the Royal Blue 1's that I'll be mostly be aiming for.

2013 lineups has a lot of "maybes" for me...
December 26, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Debating copping grape 5's or not 

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

December 26, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
donadamsky

@dontgiveafuck lot of maybe's indeed. only ones im set on getting are royal 1's, toro 4's, and maroon 6's.

caro 1's, grapes, and aquas are maybes for me depending on how they turn out

December 27, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
mrteebonilla

And Lightning in march

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

December 27, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
dontgiveafuck

If those Cement 3's really come out next year, I'm gonna have to add it to my "definite" list along with the Royals. I already have a pair from 2011 but they're hands down my favorite Jordan release ever... Hard to imagine the amount of hype that'll be around that release though.
December 27, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
mrteebonilla

If those Cement 3's really come out next year, I'm gonna have to add it to my "definite" list along with the Royals. I already have a pair from 2011 but they're hands down my favorite Jordan release ever... Hard to imagine the amount of hype that'll be around that release though.
thread on NikeTalk already has 5 pages lol but yes i totally agree with you

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

December 27, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
mrteebonilla

"So according to SN, these will come in a special box, commemorative back story of MJ's '88 dunk contest win and a sky high price.
Some folks saying as high as $250.
Online only.
These will be super tough to cop."

December 27, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
dontgiveafuck

The sneaker group I'm a part of on Facebook already has a post with 25+ likes and 100+ comments on it... I can only imagine how mad an OG collector would be knowing that he spent years looking for a DS/VNDS pair with the Nike Air on the back and probably hundreds of dollars on them just to have JB release them again. Granted, they will most likely not come close to the quality that they used to be, but it must still be disappointing knowing you'll be seeing all the kids at the mall with these and "Nike Airs" on the back.

I can't really complain myself though. Half of the people complaining about this release were begging for the Nike Airs to come back 2-3 years ago.
December 27, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
mrteebonilla

The sneaker group I'm a part of on Facebook already has a post with 25+ likes and 100+ comments on it... I can only imagine how mad an OG collector would be knowing that he spent years looking for a DS/VNDS pair with the Nike Air on the back and probably hundreds of dollars on them just to have JB release them again. Granted, they will most likely not come close to the quality that they used to be, but it must still be disappointing knowing you'll be seeing all the kids at the mall with these and "Nike Airs" on the back.

I can't really complain myself though. Half of the people complaining about this release were begging for the Nike Airs to come back 2-3 years ago.

thats my point...JB finally listens and people get mad

December 27, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
47fvckegotism

honestly upset about the 3s 
December 27, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

you dont really love sneakers if this upsets you

December 27, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
dontgiveafuck

I'm not the one who's upset though. Stick to buying your fake shoes this shit doesn't concern you.
December 27, 2012 @ 01:28 PM
real nigga

Wow! Those WC3's will be copped! So will Lightnings if they release!

Young niggas run everything

December 27, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

nike air coming back
TYBG

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

December 27, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
Yung Urameshi

might have to cop those cement 3's on top of the royals.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

December 27, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
mrteebonilla

December 27, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
jeasy3d

these are growing on me. still need a pair for bred 1s though.
December 27, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
vsvpmike

bred 13s release date moved up to January.
December 27, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
jgshswagger

i would love to see the white/ sport royal/ stealth 5s retrod those are one of my favorite 5s they have the perfect amout of blue on them. god damn i cant wait till next year UGH
December 28, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

I'm not the one who's upset though. Stick to buying your fake shoes this shit doesn't concern you.
ouch burn shut yo ass up 

December 28, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
®içh ßæ

Royals and WCcool
December 28, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
freky

locked down few targets... 

FS: Vans CDG Supreme AUTHENTIC Sz 9US Air Jordan11(XI) "BRED" US10

Please login first to reply.