Air Jordan 2014 Releases/Speculation Thread [CHECK 1ST PAGE FOR DATES]

Feb 08, 2013 @ 03:36
not really a sneakerhead but are 6 and 7 releases really that rare? because those are the only ones I'd really wanna pick up but they're all $300 and only on ebay :/
Its not that they are specially rare, but there really hasnt been too many 6 or 7 released lately. What ones are you looking for? 6s like infrareds always go for a lot.  
Feb 08, 2013 @ 04:42
not really a sneakerhead but are 6 and 7 releases really that rare? because those are the only ones I'd really wanna pick up but they're all $300 and only on ebay :/
Its not that they are specially rare, but there really hasnt been too many 6 or 7 released lately. What ones are you looking for? 6s like infrareds always go for a lot.  
even varsity red 6's have gotten expensive cuz they ride off the popularity of the infrareds

edit: my mgr said they might be releasing some 88 3's in houston in-line w/ the ASG

and on the restock topic, only shoe id be interested in is cavs 4's. i slept hard on them

Feb 08, 2013 @ 05:02
royal 1's and crimson 3's are gonna be copped , anyone else want those 3's or just me . 
Feb 08, 2013 @ 05:23
royal 1's and crimson 3's are gonna be copped , anyone else want those 3's or just me . 
not feelin those or the Jokers tbh

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 08, 2013 @ 05:37
not feelin those or the Jokers tbh
word. not feeling any of the new cw's this year (yet)

Feb 08, 2013 @ 21:52
Info on royal 1 release, are they exclusive for hoh only or..? 

IG: @treyhongz

Feb 08, 2013 @ 22:11
na some of my local shoe spots are gettin em

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 08, 2013 @ 23:50
No check your local spots like DTLR, Sheiks etc. Same places that had Knick's 1's will carry these.
Feb 08, 2013 @ 23:55
Tomorrow:

(Invalid img)

Feb 09, 2013 @ 02:54
u totally left out fighter jets ^ smh

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Feb 09, 2013 @ 03:05
so royals won't be hard to get?
Feb 09, 2013 @ 04:15
hearing NDC wont have the royals is this true ?
Feb 09, 2013 @ 05:00
u totally left out fighter jets ^
this is the Jordan thread ha

depends on where you live and how many spots are around you

Feb 09, 2013 @ 05:01
I heard that they won't be realeasing on ndc either. And i saw on nike release calender that the retail price will be $130, so idk what to believe anymore.

Buying W+H leather low tops size 40-41

Feb 09, 2013 @ 16:02
u totally left out fighter jets ^

i usually cop jordans online will the usually footlocker,fnl,ndc have em?
Feb 09, 2013 @ 16:07

i usually cop jordans online will the usually footlocker,fnl,ndc have em?

best way to find out is to tweet them

Feb 09, 2013 @ 16:35
they're on the nike.com release calendar, nike rep told me they'd be online
Feb 09, 2013 @ 19:23
^Feeling relieved after hearing this

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Feb 09, 2013 @ 20:36

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Feb 09, 2013 @ 20:55
^Just saw this tweet too, ffs
Its looking more difficult to cop 

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Feb 09, 2013 @ 23:15
fuck never used anything besides ndc , dont trust FTL or Eastbay or any other sites . 
Feb 10, 2013 @ 01:01
what shops will get royals in LA?
Feb 10, 2013 @ 01:12
nike is straight trolling this shit telling me its gonna be online and tweeting it isnt

might as well just buy these
Feb 10, 2013 @ 02:10
nike is straight trolling this shit telling me its gonna be online and tweeting it isnt

might as well just buy these
aye they got the nylon tongue too...

Feb 10, 2013 @ 02:49
Wtf so has fnl or footlocker confirmed they will be selling online
Feb 10, 2013 @ 02:58

Feb 10, 2013 @ 09:56
Has anyone received their pair of "88" Cement 3's in the mail yet? I'm eager to see how mine look after seeing and hearing about so many fucked up things about other people's pairs (i.e. uneven elephant print, different leathers on each pair, etc.)
Feb 10, 2013 @ 10:38
Has anyone received their pair of "88" Cement 3's in the mail yet? I'm eager to see how mine look after seeing and hearing about so many fucked up things about other people's pairs (i.e. uneven elephant print, different leathers on each pair, etc.)
You shouldn't give a fuck.

:0

Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:19
them some fye ass reeboks...coppin asap
Feb 11, 2013 @ 00:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
You shouldn't give a fuck.
I secretly give many fucks tbh. I would even give one to your dad.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0