Someone tell me some great skating shoes?

June 07, 2012 @ 01:32:13
Whats a great brand/ style of shoes that are just great for skating? My level is probably moderate to advanced and my shoes just get the crap ripped out of them. I had a pair of addidas skate and they ripped all the way through in 2 days...A lot of people over the internet say like "oh you do little kid kickflips and they rip the shoes more and look bad" and a bunch of BS like that. My kickflips look fine but the way i slide my foot just rips the crap outta shoes, anyone have the same problem and can reccomend a brand/ style?
June 07, 2012 @ 03:10:08
Koston's, Janoskis, Chukkas, Busenitz, Nike SB Team Editions. Those are some worth checking out.

Twitter: @Mack_SiuMing

June 07, 2012 @ 03:15:18
Koston's, Janoskis, Chukkas, Busenitz, Nike SB Team Editions. Those are some worth checking out.

The SB Team Editions sucked ass for me. I'd go with Janoskis

June 07, 2012 @ 03:36:44

My friends chukkas lasted him a day haha, i have janoskis and i skated them before but now I just wear them to school and what not, I feel as if they're too expensive to skate in haha, maybe if i find a pair on sale...
June 07, 2012 @ 03:41:55
I personally really like Huf shoes. You mentioned not wanting to pay too much, there is a dirt cheap sale on em at plndr right now.

If you are not already a member, PM me your email and I will send you an invite.

June 07, 2012 @ 03:46:38
fuck all the hype shit for a minute, emerica, truthfully. Dekline is second best, they last longer, look better and are comfortable.
June 07, 2012 @ 03:51:32
fuck all the hype shit for a minute, emerica, truthfully.

I had lakais and they kinda sucked, but i skate emericas right now and they aren't bad, G-CODES are great shoes same with the reynolds cruisers. I guess you could say janoskis are hype but I see a lot of not hyped people wearing them, I think they're just good shoes, but waaay too expensive, emericas are cheap as fuck.
June 07, 2012 @ 04:28:24
Chukka's don't last long, but I loved them and they were like $25. I am working with Koston's and Campus Vulcs right now. Koston's are comfortable and have decent boardfeel. Campus Vulc's are durable but I am not too happy with the board feel right now.

Sometime's the trade off is durability for boardfeel. So if you want something to last, look at leather skate shoes.

Twitter: @Mack_SiuMing

June 07, 2012 @ 04:35:12
Koston's are SUPER comfortable. If you got the money get some Kostons.
June 07, 2012 @ 04:39:02
some suede cons cts / swear by them
June 07, 2012 @ 04:42:02
Try some Vans Half Cabs or some Kostons.
June 07, 2012 @ 04:44:15

i tried out the cons cts with the rubber toe cap a long time ago. I should've went with the suede

June 07, 2012 @ 05:05:58
Emerica Cruisers were pretty good for me. Get Kostons, they're pretty comfortable and have good feel. I just got some

has anyone seen my wife

June 07, 2012 @ 05:06:47
half cabs.
June 08, 2012 @ 01:44:27

Had those last summer, by far best shoes i've had yet, and they're cheap as fuck. But don't really like the style of them.
June 08, 2012 @ 05:14:22
Some cheap janoskis here.

Instagram: @wlllm

June 08, 2012 @ 21:22:07

DAMN thanks dude!
June 08, 2012 @ 21:24:12

DAMN thanks dude!

haha i just copped a few, thanks a bunch
June 08, 2012 @ 21:35:36

is this limited time only? if so i need to get some
June 08, 2012 @ 21:40:09

June 16, 2012 @ 09:41:14
janoskis, kostons, half cabs in that order!

Bout it, Bout it

June 23, 2012 @ 04:41:27
Kostons and Janoski's bro. Pretty much every shoe out there is going to rip. Just find what shoe you like the most.

film / skate

June 23, 2012 @ 05:34:26
Forget Janoskis! everyone wears them! get some suede emerica shoes! they hold up!
June 23, 2012 @ 17:05:57
Ive skated in the same PRods for a year now, they take a beating and are still in pretty ok condition considering theyre a year old.
June 25, 2012 @ 03:26:12
supra vaider. mad comfy.

'98 OG Bred 4's for sale, size 10, $250. "What the Kobe" for sale, size 10, $275.

June 25, 2012 @ 19:09:48
June 25, 2012 @ 19:13:44
Originally posted by Inactive User

Try some more adidas skates, I have the Silas', so damn comfy and they hold up nice.
June 25, 2012 @ 19:46:02
fuck janoski's shoe, unless you'd like to look like every other kid jumping on the one-piece-toe-cap-wannabe-hipster-boat-shoe train. CONS makes a great shoe, the CTS shoe and the Pappalardo I've skated numerous times and they hold up pretty well and have great feel to them. Obviously Vans are always a great choice, the last ones I had were Zero Lo's and they never ripped, and they looked classy as f**k. The honest best skate shoe I have owned were Gravis. At this point I swear by them, they're super thin, the insoles are amazing, and they look amazing as you beat them up. I've skated Arto's shoe a few times, Dylan's mid shoe, and the Filter shoe. They look incredible and feel great on your feet, not to mention you're guaranteed some compliments from skaters and females alike. They don't last forever, but they skate amazingly.

If you're more into a shoe thats going to last you because you're so concerned about ripping your shoes, invest in that old Osiris model that was popular in rave culture, or get a pair of those indestructible DVS "boots." Have fun trying to flip your board with a couple of lead blocks attached to your feet.
June 25, 2012 @ 23:42:52
Half cabs will last a shit load I had some not too long ago. My Kostons are great but really look like shit after they start to get worn out from skating. Chukkas I had only lasted a day. The SB vulcs are really a nice kind of the balance between the Half Cabs durability and the Kostons good looks so if you have the money to spend I'd go with those, even i've been skating SB blazers for a long time and I think there the best skating shoe out there that's just my opinion. It really all depends on your style of skating.
June 26, 2012 @ 19:17:09
it's all about the material of the show. canvas chukkas, which a lot of people skate around here, last like 3 days. i always go swede - reynolds cruisers, vans authentics, huf mateos have been my best as of recent
Please login first to reply.