FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
February 20, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
lafit95

I know it's late, but finally managed to pick up a pair of black cement 3's after striking out on the cement 4s. check out the review. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j0e8g_AwTk . Any /comments/tips about the video would be much appreciated (as well as a sub/like). Thanks, and look out for more reviews on clothes, brands, and music.
February 21, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
eddiewonton

Didn't cop the black cement 3s because I thought the quality was a bit shoddy, but I might be looking at copping them a year later when reseller prices are probably gonna be lowered
February 21, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
lafit95

Didn't cop the black cement 3s because I thought the quality was a bit shoddy, but I might be looking at copping them a year later when reseller prices are probably gonna be lowered
Ye probably a good idea if your not in a rush. Quality is a little worse the previous cements but the look was just to dope for me to pass on. 3's and 4's my favorite J's. Waiting a year might be a little risky tho, prices been dropping a little lately but they eventually go back up because the shoe becomes rarer. If i were you I'd wait a couple more months but anything more could be a little risky.
February 21, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
eddiewonton

Ye probably a good idea if your not in a rush. Quality is a little worse the previous cements but the look was just to dope for me to pass on. 3's and 4's my favorite J's. Waiting a year might be a little risky tho, prices been dropping a little lately but they eventually go back up because the shoe becomes rarer. If i were you I'd wait a couple more months but anything more could be a little risky.

Concords be raising all the prices now, but I will keep that in mind. And did you cop the cement 4s? I luckily came out with a pair.
February 21, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
Mo Helio

Anyone know what resale prices on the 4s is around? Didn't have time to pre-order a pair at footlocker.
February 21, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
eddiewonton

Anyone know what resale prices on the 4s is around? Didn't have time to pre-order a pair at footlocker.

About 250-350 on ebay
February 21, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
lafit95

its pretty ridiculous. The resale game has gotten insane.

Please login first to reply.