Nike Air Yeezy 2

Jun 10, 2012 @ 18:35
they are up, my shit froze though
Jun 10, 2012 @ 18:39
you think anyone has checked out? Maybe we still got a chance when it comes back live
Jun 10, 2012 @ 18:42
Yeah, no one on twitter has said they've gotten through - just gotta wait til the site comes back.

Instagram: @wlllm

Jun 10, 2012 @ 18:44
True story

I thought they would release on NDC at midnight Friday so I camped the computer for like 2 hours then I heard it would be an 8am-9am saturday release so I woke up early saturday to camp the computer again. After a few hours with no drop yet I say forget this and went to play ball with my cousin for a few hours. Get back home and hop straight to the computer and still no info on when they will drop on NDC. In my head I had a feeling it would be around midnight eastern time but I was like naw they wont do that shit. So I watch the heat game and after the game I play some NBA live 10 with my cousin. All of a sudden I look up at the nike twitter and see they posted the link at around 11:30pm and I instantly jump and click that shit. For some reason NDC had me signed out and I kept trying to sign in using 3 different browsers explore, chrome, and firefox. I was able to get on using firefox and chrome but the site was going stupid slow and then some how I added 2 pairs of the greys to my cart and I know you can only get one for each color. so after trying to fix it and trying to call the busy phone lines I say fuck it and give up. Then about and hour later I turn back on the computer and say let me just see whats NDC is saying I was able to sign in with no problem and still had 2 pairs in my cart so I was like wtf no way. I went to edit my cart and took one pair out and was able to purchase it. Woke up just now and got email confirmation from Nike.

Sorry for the long story but I had to share has anyone else had any success

didn't read any of this

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Jun 10, 2012 @ 18:45
How do I get to the RSVP gallery?
Jun 10, 2012 @ 18:45
I just talked to RSVP. All pairs are sold out and accounted for.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jun 10, 2012 @ 18:46
this is that bullshitt

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Jun 10, 2012 @ 18:49
are these going to hit nike store uk?

WHAT....SAY SOMETHING!

Jun 10, 2012 @ 18:49
WTF? I can't believe the site crashed and when it comes back live everything is sold out.
Jun 10, 2012 @ 18:52
I wonder if anyone even saw them for sale on the site. its like they never even were put up
Jun 10, 2012 @ 18:53
rsvp sold out. fuck this twitter release bullshit.
Jun 10, 2012 @ 19:12
Don C tweeted that shit sold out in 25 sec. Damn
Jun 10, 2012 @ 19:13

they prolly only put up 1 or 2 pairs.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jun 10, 2012 @ 19:52
are these going to hit nike store uk?

They had them on Saturday morning. Only found out because I saw a pair showing the receipt on eBay smh they weren't even on the official list of stores selling them
Jun 10, 2012 @ 20:18
Dam, so thats it for trying to get them online right? It was only Nike and RSVP selling them?

Inactive User

Jun 10, 2012 @ 20:46
Guys, just take the L. It's over. I was a little (alot) salty last night, but now I'm over it. I wasted all day sitting on the computer yesterday and I'm not letting a pair of fucking shoes ruin my weekend and neither should you.
Jun 10, 2012 @ 20:56
Originally posted by Inactive User

they prolly only put up 1 or 2 pairs.

Chi town be on that shady shit. From the cops, all the way to dudes selling 500 dollar GIvenchy tees.
Jun 10, 2012 @ 21:04
fuck nike, nvr buyin from der site.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Jun 10, 2012 @ 21:12
Guys, just take the L. It's over. I was a little (alot) salty last night, but now I'm over it. I wasted all day sitting on the computer yesterday and I'm not letting a pair of fucking shoes ruin my weekend and neither should you.

I concur.

I had a hard time accepting the fact that I spent an ENTIRE day in front of my comp for a pair of shoes. However, I am now starting to get over it. At the end of the day, they're just shoes. Shoes that may worth 10x what you paid for them, but it is certainly not worth getting sedimental or angry about.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Jun 10, 2012 @ 21:40
tried a couple raffles, didnt win either. tried tres bien, crashed, gave up. tried to cop from nikestore on a restock, fuck that lol. looks like these shoes really werent meant for me. haha and the more i think about it, had i actually been able to get a pair, i probably would have caved to the prospect of $2500 resale revenue and flipped on ebay anyways. not the greatest looking shoes, just insanely valuable

wtb: supreme ss11 leaves camp in KHAKI any condition

Jun 10, 2012 @ 23:32

sketch of yeezy 2's from 09. of the making on the yeezy 1's

Inactive User

Jun 11, 2012 @ 00:00

sketch of yeezy 2's from 09. of the making on the yeezy 1's

Those look like the Mags in the right corner of the bottom paper.

EDIT: Idk why I'm in this thread lol.
Jun 11, 2012 @ 03:12

Yep.
Jun 11, 2012 @ 06:13
Does anyone have a Black/Solar Red sz 10-10.5 to trade for my 10.5 Grey Platinum? PM Me. or Email kobeedc24@gmail.com
Jun 11, 2012 @ 08:47
To anyone who missed out on this sneaker or got lucky and got a pair, read this article.
http://newsone.com/2019967/10-types-of-people-who-dont-need-to-buy-air-yeezy-sneakers/
Jun 11, 2012 @ 12:16
these were a cunt to get in the uk, oh well i only wanted them to see in person then re sell!

gives me £200 to spend on shit i actually like/looks good.

im too old for this no anyway you kids enjoy your moon boots X

WHAT....SAY SOMETHING!

Jun 11, 2012 @ 18:50
these were a cunt to get in the uk, oh well i only wanted them to see in person then re sell!

gives me £200 to spend on shit i actually like/looks good.

im too old for this no anyway you kids enjoy your moon boots X

yeah they were a breeze to get in the states....you clearly read this thread carefully...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Jun 11, 2012 @ 20:39
suppose, you had a lot more stores but you are a LOT larger than us so same thing i guess.

awful shoes anyway, anyone wearing them is a cunt, fact!

That includes you kanye!

WHAT....SAY SOMETHING!

Jun 11, 2012 @ 20:58
To anyone who missed out on this sneaker or got lucky and got a pair, read this article.
http://newsone.com/2019967/10-types-of-people-who-dont-need-to-buy-air-yeezy-sneakers/

gold

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Jun 11, 2012 @ 23:03
hopin for the hold release

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0