June 9, 2012 @ 06:57 PM

Inactive

Dumb idea to go through the twitter app? I'm on my iPad but refreshing on the app is quicker than the browser.

Just make sure you don't accidentally exit back to the Twitter app or all your progress will be lost. Pretty sure Twitter won't save the stuff in your cart but I'm not sure. If you're logged in and accidentally exit, it'll save, but if not, you're fucked.

EDIT: Frank Ocean and FIFA are the only things getting me through today.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
th3kid

Some people on the Nikestore twitter were saying that when they were trying to get Military 4s the link from the Nikestore twitter wasn't allowing them to pick sizes, so be careful.
June 9, 2012 @ 07:00 PM

Inactive

Some people on the Nikestore twitter were saying that when they were trying to get Military 4s the link from the Nikestore twitter wasn't allowing them to pick sizes, so be careful.

I did a test run with the 4's and it worked fine for my on my iPhone through Twitter. I didn't actually purchase them but I imagine if I tried to place my order it would have been successful.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
itspremedoe

Dumb idea to go through the twitter app? I'm on my iPad but refreshing on the app is quicker than the browser.

Just make sure you don't accidentally exit back to the Twitter app or all your progress will be lost. Pretty sure Twitter won't save the stuff in your cart but I'm not sure. If you're logged in and accidentally exit, it'll save, but if not, you're fucked.

Why play FIFA when Germany vs Portugal is on right now? It's on ESPN btw.. shit is helping me get by as well.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

June 9, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
dinoXSKETCHPAD

I took a huge gamble and took a nap for a few hours since I worked graveyard last night. And so I'm very pleased it hasn't dropped. LOL
June 9, 2012 @ 07:12 PM

Inactive

Why play FIFA when Germany vs Portugal is on right now? It's on ESPN btw.. shit is helping me get by as well.

FIFA is fun haha. I'm a little bored by watching soccer.

EDIT: Superrrrrr surprised that Holland lost to Denmark.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
th3kid

I did a test run with the 4's and it worked fine for my on my iPhone through Twitter. I didn't actually purchase them but I imagine if I tried to place my order it would have been successful.

Ah okay, well that's good to hear. Good to know the link is safe. I had a problem copping AJKO's when they dropped because sizes weren't showing up -____-
June 9, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
DJPrep

You guys think i got an easier or harder time getting these being a size 13?
June 9, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
th3kid

Easier.

I'm getting nervous for the next twitter update.
June 9, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
mobbyluii

You guys think i got an easier or harder time getting these being a size 13?

you will have like a 15-20 second advantage.. errybody is going for size 8.5 -10.5

IG: @mobbyluii

June 9, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
DJPrep

Im DJing at a wedding and gotta be at the church around 5. Im finna whip out my laptop and hold up the vows if shit goes down lol.
June 9, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
mobbyluii

Im DJing at a wedding and gotta be at the church around 5. Im finna whip out my laptop and hold up the vows if shit goes down lol.

LMAO haha thatd be so dope.. you cop em while your at a party DJ'ing.. you would be my hero for that

June 9, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
DJPrep

LMAO haha thatd be so dope.. you cop em while your at a party DJ'ing.. you would be my hero for that

hahaha. the reception room I'm setup in has wifi in the hotel so I'm ready to do this. Hoping its later on than within the next 2 hours.

Are all you guys trying to grab both colors? You think both colors will be on the same page to make it easier to do it?
June 9, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
The Fiasco

just to verify, as long as its in our cart, its held til payment right?

word on the street is nike is limiting it to 2-5 minutes in cart before it is rereleased.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 9, 2012 @ 07:38 PM

Inactive

Once you reach the payment process, it's held for an *unknown* amount of time. Take the time to make sure you entered all your info correctly, but don't wait more than like 5 minutes.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
DJPrep

Once you reach the payment process, it's held for an *unknown* amount of time. Take the time to make sure you entered all your info correctly, but don't wait more than like 5 minutes.

Yea i thought it was the payment page, not the cart, right?
June 9, 2012 @ 07:43 PM

Inactive

Yeah, it's payment page. I know you have Nike account, so once you add it to you car (assuming you have your shipping & billing address saved), all you have to do is click "Next Step" and that will take you to the payment process.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
th3kid

Payment page is the second step of the order process. After you put in your address and all that shit, the next page is the Payment page.
June 9, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
mobbyluii

Yeah, it's payment page. I know you have Nike account, so once you add it to you car (assuming you have your shipping & billing address saved), all you have to do is click "Next Step" and that will take you to the payment process.

you still have to log in even when you log i before hand.. the link to the yeezys will not be the same web page as when you logged in so be read to type fast

June 9, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
mobbyluii

hahaha. the reception room I'm setup in has wifi in the hotel so I'm ready to do this. Hoping its later on than within the next 2 hours.

Are all you guys trying to grab both colors? You think both colors will be on the same page to make it easier to do it?

damn, good luck G! let me know if you copped while DJ'ing..

June 9, 2012 @ 07:51 PM

Inactive

Some dudes in Cali got robbed at gunpoint for their Yeezy's. Smh. Are you really threatening to shoot dudes over shoes?

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
sweez

Easier.

I'm getting nervous for the next twitter update.

Amen
June 9, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
RyandaGod

Some dudes in Cali got robbed at gunpoint for their Yeezy's. Smh. Are you really threatening to shoot dudes over shoes?

People get robbed at gun point every day, for a lot less.
June 9, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
mrteebonilla

aint it

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

June 9, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
guyitsmathew

damn the 4s were such an easy pickup at the mall today lol... i went to the beach to chill expecting that these wouldve dropped already by the time i got home but they haven't so im now gonna try to grab a pair cool

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

June 9, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
mobbyluii

damn the 4s were such an easy pickup at the mall today lol... i went to the beach to chill expecting that these wouldve dropped already by the time i got home but they haven't so im now gonna try to grab a pair cool

I feel bad for JB.. nobody wants to cop the militaries on NDC b/c they are watiing for the yeezys lol.. watch. all the people that missed out on the yeezys will cop the militarys

June 9, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
DJPrep

lol. try going to school in the BX walking back to campus at 2:30 AM. Dudes get held up for their iPhones and shit all the time
June 9, 2012 @ 08:04 PM

Inactive

I feel bad for JB.. nobody wants to cop the militaries on NDC b/c they are watiing for the yeezys lol.. watch. all the people that missed out on the yeezys will cop the militarys

If I miss out on the Yeezy's, I'm copping some Vans Old Skools haha.

EDIT: This soccer match got me distracted, I'm feelin' vulnerable. Haha.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
svvperb

dat stickie213.
June 9, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
mobbyluii

If I miss out on the Yeezy's, I'm copping some Vans Old Skools haha.

EDIT: This soccer match got me distracted, I'm feelin' vulnerable. Haha.
I have the biggest feeling im going to miss the link.. idk why. Im hoping God listens to you and the link comes out during the game tonight lol

Please login first to reply.