Nike Air Yeezy 2

Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:01
damn the 4s were such an easy pickup at the mall today lol... i went to the beach to chill expecting that these wouldve dropped already by the time i got home but they haven't so im now gonna try to grab a pair smokeyface

I feel bad for JB.. nobody wants to cop the militaries on NDC b/c they are watiing for the yeezys lol.. watch. all the people that missed out on the yeezys will cop the militarys

IG: @luii.xx

Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
Some dudes in Cali got robbed at gunpoint for their Yeezy's. Smh. Are you really threatening to shoot dudes over shoes?

People get robbed at gun point every day, for a lot less.

lol. try going to school in the BX walking back to campus at 2:30 AM. Dudes get held up for their iPhones and shit all the time

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:04
damn the 4s were such an easy pickup at the mall today lol... i went to the beach to chill expecting that these wouldve dropped already by the time i got home but they haven't so im now gonna try to grab a pair smokeyface

I feel bad for JB.. nobody wants to cop the militaries on NDC b/c they are watiing for the yeezys lol.. watch. all the people that missed out on the yeezys will cop the militarys

If I miss out on the Yeezy's, I'm copping some Vans Old Skools haha.

EDIT: This soccer match got me distracted, I'm feelin' vulnerable. Haha.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:08

dat stickie213.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:09

I have the biggest feeling im going to miss the link.. idk why. Im hoping God listens to you and the link comes out during the game tonight lol

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:10

dat stickie213.

Jesus this kid talks like a fucking douchebag. Beautiful shoes, nonetheless.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:12
Some dudes in Cali got robbed at gunpoint for their Yeezy's. Smh. Are you really threatening to shoot dudes over shoes?

People used to get killed for Starter jackets. Who cares?
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:13

I had a redskins starter. Shit went too hard

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:13

Let a dude put a gun to your head and rob you as you're walking out of the store after paying $245 for a pair of shoes and then you'll care.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:16

same lol, nice goal by germany

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:17

Let a dude put a gun to your head and rob you as you're walking out of the store after paying $245 for a pair of shoes and then you'll care.

Okay. And I'll take my L like a man. All this sensitivity these days isn't fucking good. Those Starter jackets were A LOT more available than these Yeezy's are, and the kid ONLY got robbed.

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:18
same lol, nice goal by germany

Beautiful header.

EDIT: Damn! Gomez almost scored again!
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:19
There's a dude on NT bitching about having someone's nose hair in the sole of his Yeezy's. Lol

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:19
Okay. And I'll take my L like a man. All this sensitivity these days isn't fucking good. Those Starter jackets were A LOT more available than these Yeezy's are, and the kid ONLY got robbed.

I see what you're saying, but you'd be pissed if you got yours stolen. I got my Supreme x CDG camp stolen and I wasn't crying about it, but you bet I was pissed. In the long run it doesn't really matter. Anyone who steals shit is scum.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:22

I see what you're saying, but you'd be pissed if you got yours stolen. I got my Supreme x CDG camp stolen and I wasn't crying about it, but you bet I was pissed. In the long run it doesn't really matter. Anyone who steals shit is scum.

Most definitely. Agreed 100%.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:25
anyone have luck online with Tres Bien ?

17000 ferrari

Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:32
anyone have luck online with Tres Bien ?

I just tried to do a time zone conversion but wanna make sure. Did that happen hours ago?
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:33
nvm got my question answered
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:33
playing ssf4 if anyone trying to play while waitin. Holla at me, dat xbox360 doe
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:34
playing ssf4 if anyone trying to play while waitin. Holla at me, dat xbox360 doe

You ever hear any more about that 100% drop today?
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:41
over on NT they are saying that NikeVandal was selling release info and im wondering how legit that intel can be?

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:43
over on NT they are saying that NikeVandal was selling release info and im wondering how legit that intel can be?

Not very.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:49
yeah.. nobody really knows then.. FML

Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:53
Got an offer to go out to dinner tonight at an excellent restaurant...
In the words of Simon & Garfunkel..."should i stay or should I go..."
This is tough
Jun 09, 2012 @ 21:02
verynice shoe

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/su preme-northface-galore-visvim-jkts-more/?#post- 3245185 SUPREME NORTHFACE GALORE

Jun 09, 2012 @ 21:06
Got an offer to go out to dinner tonight at an excellent restaurant...
In the words of Simon & Garfunkel..."should i stay or should I go..."
This is tough

GO and buy from your phone!

haha i'm sorry but i don't think anyone has a chance on the phone, especially with this twitter to mobile thing sending the tweets 30 seconds after they're posted
Jun 09, 2012 @ 21:23
Honestly who cares. Its a shoe. Go out and do you and if it drops while youre gone then it just wasnt meant to be.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 21:29
Honestly who cares. Its a shoe. Go out and do you and if it drops while youre gone then it just wasnt meant to be.

u may be right.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 21:30
Which part of the Nike store would they be in. Action sports or Sportswear

CXREY $PVDV

Jun 09, 2012 @ 21:31
how about you get your lazy ass up and walk into both stores. You want it badly? don't take people's word and just find out yourself.
Please login first to reply.