June 9, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
walg

Snagged a pair today at my raffle in Louisiana, if you're interested pm me.
June 9, 2012 @ 05:06 PM

Inactive

NikeStore.com has evolved to give you more time in checkout to verify your information and complete your purchase of new releases.

Customers who are first to add their size to the cart and get to the payment step (screen shot below) will have a temporary hold on that pair. Once you reach the payment step with your product, take your time to verify your information and complete the checkout process knowing that the product is held for you for a reasonable amount of time.

When all units of a size are held, the size will not show as available on site. If any customer is holding a pair of shoes in checkout and they do not complete checkout, the inventory size(s) will be returned to become available on the site again in a short time period.

Once all pairs have been fully ordered, we will tweet that the style is sold out.

Thanks, because I haven't seen that 100x this week.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

damn i gotta shower, but I'm scared they're gonna drop

I'm That Nigga.

June 9, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
sweez

everyone is gonna think their next tweet is THE TWEET lol

let's hope it is
June 9, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

What color y'all tryna cop btw?

I want black, but I think its gonna sell out first

I'm That Nigga.

June 9, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
qrct1

everyone is gonna think their next tweet is THE TWEET lol

let's hope it is

The next tweet will be deadly

aeterna13.com

June 9, 2012 @ 05:14 PM

Inactive

damn i gotta shower, but I'm scared they're gonna drop

I went and skated this morning for like 25 minutes and I felt like a fucking hero when I got back and found out that they hadn't dropped yet LMFAO.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
qrct1

Oh, and auto refresh widgets on chrome will only get twitter overworked. It will fuck up reading tweets for like 10 minutes.

aeterna13.com

June 9, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
th3kid

What color y'all tryna cop btw?

I want black, but I think its gonna sell out first

I liked the Platinum's at first in all the online pics and whatnot, but when I look at review vids and whatnot, I like the Black's A LOT more, and I need black shoes so I'll probably get those.
June 9, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
sweez

what do u guys think is gonna be the absolute easiest to get (color & size) ?
June 9, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
sweez

as a heads up to people, try and add stuff to your cart every so often. you'll probably find out that you're still not logged in for checkout. you'll have to log in again.
June 9, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
th3kid

The blacks will probably go first although they both seem equally hyped. Size's 8-12 will go FAST because they're the most common. IF there are 7's or 13's, they're gonna sell out after as they're more extreme.

Edit: This next tweet WILL carry info. If you look back at the times they tweet actual info, it's normally a time gap of roughly an hour.
June 9, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
sweez

^ thought it's only size 8 - 12 they're doing?
June 9, 2012 @ 05:24 PM

Inactive

^ thought it's only size 8 - 12 they're doing?

They're doing 8-12, 13, 14

Also, they probably won't drop the Yeezys until after the 4's sell out. Let's be honest, when the Yeezy's drop, it's going to destroy the site for the rest of the day. It only makes sense that they would wait for the Kobe's and 4's to sell out before they drop the nuke.

EDIT: Was gonna hit the gym today as well, but they don't have WiFi...

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
th3kid

Yeah, they're definitely waiting for SOMETHING to happen, I'm not sure what it is, but it's something.
June 9, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

This has been the most nervous I've ever been for anything to drop. Shit is not good for a niggas heart.

I'm That Nigga.

June 9, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

I've been taking my laptop with me when i take shits and errthang

I'm That Nigga.

June 9, 2012 @ 05:32 PM

Inactive

This has been the most nervous I've ever been for anything to drop. Shit is not good for a niggas heart.

x2. Gettin' a mini heart attack everytime Twitter texts me.

I've been taking my laptop with me when i take shits and errthang

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 05:34 PM

Inactive

do you all believe the nike store homepage will update with the shoes or still remain what it is right now (free to choose nike id ad)?

I think most people will just click their link to get to the page with the Yeezy's already on there. Who knows though. Anyone else here have college finals?

You're still in school b? Damn like every college and even all the high schools in my area are out now.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
sweez

do you all believe the nike store homepage will update with the shoes or still remain what it is right now (free to choose nike id ad)?

I think most people will just click their link to get to the page with the Yeezy's already on there. Who knows though. Anyone else here have college finals?

You're still in school b? Damn like every college and even all the high schools in my area are out now.

^what he said
June 9, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
sweez

i got a good feeling about this next tweet. idk about anybody else.
June 9, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
sweez

if i were at the Nike HQ i'd be nervous that this next tweet would send people off the road into the guardrail
June 9, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
RyandaGod

You're the only one. Better go get on with your life if your just going to be complaining the whole time you wait. You prolly won't even get a pair anyways sad
June 9, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
sweez

You're the only one. Better go get on with your life if your just going to be complaining the whole time you wait. You prolly won't even get a pair anyways sad

not complaining
just bored as hell
sorry i'll stop for a bit hahah

Inactive

Dat optimism. smile

Feedback

mobbyluii

to be honest, I wouldnt expect today.. it just doesnt seem right. but ztown has a point, the heat game would be a perfect time for them to drop.. when people are too busy wit the game. nike just wants the release to be quick and fast without the site crashing... its ALL ABOUT LUCK AT THIS POINT. Thats all it is now.

That's another point, but my point of them dropping during the game was that it's a PERFECT opportunity for Nike to fuck over Adidas. Everyone will take their attention off of the game and focus on NDC if they happen to drop during the game. Just seems like a good marketing technique to me.

damn thats true lol.. idk.. i just really hope they do it a random time so resellers cant catch it.

IG: @mobbyluii

June 9, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
RyandaGod

LOL. I can't slaughter kids anymore in the Supreme thread. Plus this Yeezy drop is like a continuous rush, and this hoe is crying/posting every 10 minutes about how hes feeling.

Edit: lurking on the SC site is giving me so many laughs. People are OD on there
June 9, 2012 @ 05:44 PM

Inactive

LOL. I can't slaughter kids anymore in the Supreme thread. Plus this Yeezy drop is like a continuous rush, and this hoe is crying/posting every 10 minutes about how hes feeling.

We need davontetreyvonte in this bitch to lighten the mood a little bit. That man has a way with words.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
dellzz

if only people were this dedicated in school..
June 9, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
RyandaGod

if only people were this dedicated in school..

So true though. This is why the country is fucked

Please login first to reply.