FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 9, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
domingodean

guess i gotta go for that third colorway.

17000 ferrari

June 9, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
th3kid

I'm hoping paypal is the faster of the two for check out. I'm gonna act as fast as possible, hopefully I get lucky.
June 9, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
sweez

12:00. come and gone.
June 9, 2012 @ 04:03 PM

Inactive

I'm hoping paypal is the faster of the two for check out. I'm gonna act as fast as possible, hopefully I get lucky.

It doesn't matter. Once you get to the payment portion of the checkout, the shoes are put on hold. At that point you can take your time and make sure you entered all your information in correctly. You'll be able to hold the Yeezy's in your cart for 4 hours (assuming it's the same as the Military 4's).

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
Wavey_LenZ

This was on both my and my brother's pair under the insole.

KWNVAHDVVAAGJLAW
Kanye. West. Nike. Virgil. Abloh ????????

But what does it mean?
June 9, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
swagsurfer

20 mo minutes
be ready wit quicknesss

false alarm
June 9, 2012 @ 04:06 PM

Inactive

This was on both my and my brother's pair under the insole.

KWNVAHDVVAAGJLAW
Kanye. West. Nike. Virgil. Abloh ????????

But what does it mean?

It's on every pair.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
th3kid

I think it's suppose to be broken up like:

KW (Kanye West)
NV
AH
DV (Maybe Don C? Idk what his real name is.)
VA (Virgil Abloh)
AG
JL
AW

It's probably Kanye's entourage and the people at Nike who helped.
June 9, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
counterculture

Anybody selling a pair pm me

June 9, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
Wavey_LenZ

It's on every pair.

I know

I think it's suppose to be broken up like:

KW (Kanye West)
NV
AH
DV (Maybe Don C? Idk what his real name is.)
VA (Virgil Abloh)
AG
JL
AW

It's probably Kanye's entourage and the people at Nike who helped.

I'm actually quite intrigued to find out what each of them mean.
June 9, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
th3kid

Illuminati conspiracy theorists are probably already cooking up some stupid ass meanings. Lol
June 9, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
sweez

my checkout keeps going slow as fuck on my test runs
June 9, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
mobbyluii

It doesn't matter. Once you get to the payment portion of the checkout, the shoes are put on hold. At that point you can take your time and make sure you entered all your information in correctly. You'll be able to hold the Yeezy's in your cart for 4 hours (assuming it's the same as the Military 4's).

I heard its only 2-5 minutes on hold for yeezys

IG: @mobbyluii

June 9, 2012 @ 04:28 PM

Inactive

Unless you heard it from a Nike rep, don't believe it. Theres alot of rumours floating around. No one knows how long it will be.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
sweez

Unless you heard it from a Nike rep, don't believe it. Theres alot of rumours floating around. No one knows how long it will be.

yep, i asked how long on their twitter and all they said was "They will be held for a limited time."
June 9, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
th3kid

I doubt there's any solid info on the procedures. People on NT, who, IMO, probably have more/better connects than 95% of the population on HB, myself included, said that even the higher ups don't even have info. Some dude said his sister-in-law or some shit works for Nike Running and she didn't have ANY info about the drop.
June 9, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
sweez

don't know if i can do this all fuckin day
June 9, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
RyandaGod

don't know if i can do this all fuckin day

I can. Got plenty of tree smile
June 9, 2012 @ 04:34 PM

Inactive

I doubt there's any solid info on the procedures. People on NT, who, IMO, probably have more/better connects than 95% of the population on HB, myself included, said that even the higher ups don't even have info. Some dude said his sister-in-law or some shit works for Nike Running and she didn't have ANY info about the drop.

One of my relatives works in the Nike Golf department and even upon inquiring about information, very little is to be known about this release. After the Galaxy Foam clusterfuck, they just want to get rid of these as fast as possible and just hope that it's a smooth release.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
sweez

One of my relatives works in the Nike Golf department and even upon inquiring about information, very little is to be known about this release. After the Galaxy Foam clusterfuck, they just want to get rid of these as fast as possible and just hope that it's a smooth release.

let's hope as fast as possible means before 1:00 today.
June 9, 2012 @ 04:38 PM

Inactive

let's hope as fast as possible means before 1:00 today.

I'm counting on them dropping during the Boston vs. Miami game tonight.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
yoon

so after you click checkout ur shoes will be on hold for a limited time?

tried to become a member but server is not woking i guess

www.ronindivision.com

June 9, 2012 @ 04:41 PM

Inactive

so after you click checkout ur shoes will be on hold for a limited time?

tried to become a member but server is not woking i guess

Once you get to the payment process (i.e. where you enter your CC info), the shoes will be placed on hold.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
th3kid

I'm assuming they're gonna be going up when Nike stops tweeting for a while. Meaning no responses to the tweets people send them, etc. That's the time I'd be checking NDC.
June 9, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
sweez

last one was 28 minutes ago. let's hope you're right about that. because that sounds legit.
June 9, 2012 @ 04:57 PM

Inactive

Does anyone else here have a Swoosh account? I'm wondering if it will be easier to cop on Swoosh.com because of less traffic?

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
mobbyluii

to be honest, I wouldnt expect today.. it just doesnt seem right. but ztown has a point, the heat game would be a perfect time for them to drop.. when people are too busy wit the game. nike just wants the release to be quick and fast without the site crashing... its ALL ABOUT LUCK AT THIS POINT. Thats all it is now.

IG: @mobbyluii

June 9, 2012 @ 05:00 PM

Inactive

to be honest, I wouldnt expect today.. it just doesnt seem right. but ztown has a point, the heat game would be a perfect time for them to drop.. when people are too busy wit the game. nike just wants the release to be quick and fast without the site crashing... its ALL ABOUT LUCK AT THIS POINT. Thats all it is now.

That's another point, but my point of them dropping during the game was that it's a PERFECT opportunity for Nike to fuck over Adidas. Everyone will take their attention off of the game and focus on NDC if they happen to drop during the game. Just seems like a good marketing technique to me.

Feedback

June 9, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
hooper

thatd be pretty evil if they didnt drop today. everyones campin out on their compooters waitin for the drop
June 9, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
th3kid

There is no "perfect" time these days. People are gonna have their laptop's ready and when the commercial comes on they're gonna refresh the page, NOTHING is gonna make this release easier.

Please login first to reply.