drop the fucking shoooooooes fuckkkkkkkkk
Jun 09, 2012 @ 15:41
20 mo minutes
be ready wit quicknesss
Jun 09, 2012 @ 15:42
what you mean 20 mo minutes
Jun 09, 2012 @ 15:44
he's prolly guessing it' a ~Noon release

I'd be inclined to think they'll release on the half hour or the hour.

Call me dumb but it's more memorable. I can't see the papers publishing that the shoes dropped at 9:42 at night.

Ya know?
Jun 09, 2012 @ 15:48
I agree lol, "10:49 pm yeezys were dropped"
Jun 09, 2012 @ 15:53
guess i gotta go for that third colorway.

17000 ferrari

Jun 09, 2012 @ 15:55
I'm hoping paypal is the faster of the two for check out. I'm gonna act as fast as possible, hopefully I get lucky.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 15:59
12:00. come and gone.

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:03
I'm hoping paypal is the faster of the two for check out. I'm gonna act as fast as possible, hopefully I get lucky.

It doesn't matter. Once you get to the payment portion of the checkout, the shoes are put on hold. At that point you can take your time and make sure you entered all your information in correctly. You'll be able to hold the Yeezy's in your cart for 4 hours (assuming it's the same as the Military 4's).
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:03
This was on both my and my brother's pair under the insole.

KWNVAHDVVAAGJLAW
Kanye. West. Nike. Virgil. Abloh ????????

But what does it mean?
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:06
20 mo minutes
be ready wit quicknesss

false alarm

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:06
This was on both my and my brother's pair under the insole.

KWNVAHDVVAAGJLAW
Kanye. West. Nike. Virgil. Abloh ????????

But what does it mean?

It's on every pair.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:08
I think it's suppose to be broken up like:

KW (Kanye West)
NV
AH
DV (Maybe Don C? Idk what his real name is.)
VA (Virgil Abloh)
AG
JL
AW

It's probably Kanye's entourage and the people at Nike who helped.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:16
Anybody selling a pair pm me

Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:19
It's on every pair.

I know

I think it's suppose to be broken up like:

KW (Kanye West)
NV
AH
DV (Maybe Don C? Idk what his real name is.)
VA (Virgil Abloh)
AG
JL
AW

It's probably Kanye's entourage and the people at Nike who helped.

I'm actually quite intrigued to find out what each of them mean.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:21
Illuminati conspiracy theorists are probably already cooking up some stupid ass meanings. Lol
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:25
my checkout keeps going slow as fuck on my test runs
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:26

It doesn't matter. Once you get to the payment portion of the checkout, the shoes are put on hold. At that point you can take your time and make sure you entered all your information in correctly. You'll be able to hold the Yeezy's in your cart for 4 hours (assuming it's the same as the Military 4's).

I heard its only 2-5 minutes on hold for yeezys

IG: @luii.xx

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:28

Unless you heard it from a Nike rep, don't believe it. Theres alot of rumours floating around. No one knows how long it will be.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:31

Unless you heard it from a Nike rep, don't believe it. Theres alot of rumours floating around. No one knows how long it will be.

yep, i asked how long on their twitter and all they said was "They will be held for a limited time."
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:31
I doubt there's any solid info on the procedures. People on NT, who, IMO, probably have more/better connects than 95% of the population on HB, myself included, said that even the higher ups don't even have info. Some dude said his sister-in-law or some shit works for Nike Running and she didn't have ANY info about the drop.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:32
don't know if i can do this all fuckin day
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:33
don't know if i can do this all fuckin day

I can. Got plenty of tree blushing

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:34
I doubt there's any solid info on the procedures. People on NT, who, IMO, probably have more/better connects than 95% of the population on HB, myself included, said that even the higher ups don't even have info. Some dude said his sister-in-law or some shit works for Nike Running and she didn't have ANY info about the drop.

One of my relatives works in the Nike Golf department and even upon inquiring about information, very little is to be known about this release. After the Galaxy Foam clusterfuck, they just want to get rid of these as fast as possible and just hope that it's a smooth release.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:37

One of my relatives works in the Nike Golf department and even upon inquiring about information, very little is to be known about this release. After the Galaxy Foam clusterfuck, they just want to get rid of these as fast as possible and just hope that it's a smooth release.

let's hope as fast as possible means before 1:00 today.

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:38

let's hope as fast as possible means before 1:00 today.

I'm counting on them dropping during the Boston vs. Miami game tonight.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:40
so after you click checkout ur shoes will be on hold for a limited time?

tried to become a member but server is not woking i guess

www.ronindivision.com

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:41
so after you click checkout ur shoes will be on hold for a limited time?

tried to become a member but server is not woking i guess

Once you get to the payment process (i.e. where you enter your CC info), the shoes will be placed on hold.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:46
I'm assuming they're gonna be going up when Nike stops tweeting for a while. Meaning no responses to the tweets people send them, etc. That's the time I'd be checking NDC.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 16:47
last one was 28 minutes ago. let's hope you're right about that. because that sounds legit.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0