Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 8, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
qrct1

guys, i've been staring non-stop reading every mention tweet from @nikestore for the past 12 hours

EDIT: all while listening to my Mr. West collection on iTunes

aeterna13.com

June 8, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
sweez

guys, i've been staring non-stop reading every mention tweet from @nikestore for the past 12 hours

that means you read mine that they answered earlier today. haha.
June 8, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
qrct1

can't expect me to know. My brain's fried right now. Watched the Runaway full-length film twice while I waited in the night and getting mind-raped about the Phoenix-woman symbolism. They need to tweet these soon. I CAN SLEEP WHEN I DIE.

aeterna13.com

June 8, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
sweez

i'm not really devoting today to it, gotta mow a lawn and other stuff. i'll probably be up till 2 or 3 tonight, wake up around 7 tomorrow and devote like the whole day to it haha cuz i have nothing to do, and go to bed around 2AM tomorrow night.
June 8, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
Silver Price

lololol @ ppl actually getting hyped about those military 4's. They were GR last time they came out priced around $120.

why is that funny? imo the yeezys are some goofy ass lookin shoes, and unless your typing this on your phone, waiting in line as we speak, you aint gettin your hands on a pair. i think the 4s are dope. so a smaller price tag is really a plus

Last page you said you given up hope..=that you wanted them... so why are you slandering them like you was tryn to cop. Also there has been an elimination of lines aka first come first serve almost completely with many places doing raffles, wristbands(line up to get them however),selling them to F&F or selling them at their own rape price. IMO, i wouldn't compare re-released AJ military 4's to a novel design by nike and kanye, no dickride.

i would like to snag a pair but prolly to resell. still think theyre goofy ass shoes. i dont hate em, but im just not in love withem. guess it woulda been sick to have a pair and wear just cuz of the hype, but id rather resell em on the spot. and yeah i have given up hope for gettin em and i see what your sayin bout not comparin the 4s to yeezys, but in all honesty, i just want a dope pair of shoes. the 4s are dope imo and thats all there is to it, whats wrong with that?

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

June 8, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
tesla

i bet they will throw them online today at some random as time like 2pm when traffic is low
June 8, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
ReZ

can't expect me to know. My brain's fried right now. Watched the Runaway full-length film twice while I waited in the night and getting mind-raped about the Phoenix-woman symbolism. They need to tweet these soon. I CAN SLEEP WHEN I DIE.

i think you need help, pizza face.
June 8, 2012 @ 06:00 PM

Inactive

I bet they'll be on the Nike Store sometime Sunday. They probably want to give everyone an even chance. On Sundays, kids aren't in school and most people aren't working.

Just my 0.02, but if there is a NBA playoff game on Sunday, expect them to drop in the middle of the game. For the most part sneakerheads = basketball fans. You bet Nike would like to steal some of Adidas' spotlight by distracting everyone from the basketball game and onto the Nike Store.

Feedback

June 8, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
thrillmatic

Likelihood that somebody finna get stapped/jumped over these kicks this weekend?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

June 8, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
mobbyluii

i bet they will throw them online today at some random as time like 2pm when traffic is low

doubt it, they have to drop sometime after the release date 6/9

IG: @mobbyluii

June 8, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
iAmSofaKing

Fuck black or white?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 8, 2012 @ 06:47 PM

Inactive

Oh really? They do what the fuck they want lol. Their shoes, their rules.

Feedback

June 8, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
mobbyluii

if thats the case, then why would they bother to put a release date?? you sound fucking stupid

June 8, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
jgrand03

if thats the case, then why would they bother to put a release date?? you sound fucking stupid

Global release is the 9th its going to be the 9th somewhere in the globe before its the 9th in the US soooo it could go either way #datlogic

So stop bickering like little girls It's a guessing game regardless
June 8, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Me & My Nikes

Damn, if I get the tweet text while I'm at work, I'm gonna die. I'll be so mad if I miss these cause I'm working.
June 8, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
uEih

Damn, if I get the tweet text while I'm at work, I'm gonna die. I'll be so mad if I miss these cause I'm working.

I'm with you on that one, i'm hoping it'll be sometime before or after work. Random time like this makes it more likely to get one so i'll be mad if i don't get a shot at getting them.
June 8, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
qrct1

yall are gonna need quick phone fingers - i just lost a twitter RSVP..
If you think about it a lot of time is wasted if you do it through phone...
They tweet it and it takes 20s in general for computers get it..
After the computers get it, the tweets are converted into SMS so everybody can get it on their phones, which is, in average, 15 seconds after everyone on their computers gets the tweet..

Within 30 seconds of the tweet, people on their computers will have already clicked through to DM, but
everyone else on their phone will be navigating from their texts to their twitter app..
Along with the lag times of 3G, if you're hoping to snag a pair with your phone, your chances are little to none.

aeterna13.com

June 8, 2012 @ 08:55 PM

Inactive

wonder how many pairs Cudi got

June 8, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
DJPrep

NDC taking phone orders for these and their new checkout system leads me to believe there will be a good amount of pairs available. They NEVER take phone orders for limited releases.
Also NDC’s phone lines are open between 4am – 11pm PT. So they can only drop between 7AM – 2 AM (the next day) EST time here in NY. So we can sleep from 3 – 7 lol
June 8, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
BIRTH

lololol @ ppl actually getting hyped about those military 4's. They were GR last time they came out priced around $120.

why is that funny? imo the yeezys are some goofy ass lookin shoes, and unless your typing this on your phone, waiting in line as we speak, you aint gettin your hands on a pair. i think the 4s are dope. so a smaller price tag is really a plus

lololol I don't need lines. hope that connect-ed with you.

3:57

I know they were all mad as fuck when they got sent home and told "no camping"

NDC taking phone orders for these and their new checkout system leads me to believe there will be a good amount of pairs available. They NEVER take phone orders for limited releases.
Also NDC’s phone lines are open between 4am – 11pm PT. So they can only drop between 7AM – 2 AM (the next day) EST time here in NY. So we can sleep from 3 – 7 lol

I was hoping no one picked up on this.

June 8, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
DJPrep

I was at Corporate in Ohio (shop in Cinci that is getting them) and th shop owner had on a black pair. They looks so awesome in person. They are having a raffle to get them and its a $10 donation to get a ticket. They are getting size 8-12 (no 13 which is my size). I entered for a 12, my bro entered for 10.5, and my sister entered for an 8 lol. There was only like 10 tickets in the size 8 bag, so I might be able to get some pair.
June 8, 2012 @ 09:49 PM

Inactive

I entered for a 12, my bro entered for 10.5, and my sister entered for an 8 lol. There was only like 10 tickets in the size 8 bag, so I might be able to get some pair.

Good idea. If you can't get your size, might as well try to get another size and then hopefully you can trade it for your size.

Feedback

June 8, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
Shammgod

"We cannot sell it before 8am eastern time on 6/9"
Yeezy 2s are confirmed not to drop on NDC today
June 8, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
BIRTH

https://twitter.com/nikestore/status/211213507369246722

June 8, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
Me & My Nikes

yall are gonna need quick phone fingers - i just lost a twitter RSVP..
If you think about it a lot of time is wasted if you do it through phone...
They tweet it and it takes 20s in general for computers get it..
After the computers get it, the tweets are converted into SMS so everybody can get it on their phones, which is, in average, 15 seconds after everyone on their computers gets the tweet..

Within 30 seconds of the tweet, people on their computers will have already clicked through to DM, but
everyone else on their phone will be navigating from their texts to their twitter app..
Along with the lag times of 3G, if you're hoping to snag a pair with your phone, your chances are little to none.

That's my point. Im tryna get em online, but even if I do get the tweet text while I'm at work, I'll just take the L cause I'll know I already missed em. Plus while at work I only check my phone every 2 hours or so. So I'm praying for a release while I'm at home. :/
Dat work life.
June 8, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
mobbyluii

"We cannot sell it before 8am eastern time on 6/9"
Yeezy 2s are confirmed not to drop on NDC today

June 8, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
sweez

https://twitter.com/nikestore/status/211213507369246722

How do we know this No Prior To 8AM thing is about the Yeezy's tho
June 9, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
whatisthis

Sorry but I'm confused by this post...

So you're saying the phone lines will be open 4am to 11pm tomorrow (6/9) Pacific time (so 7am to 2am Eastern)? Weird sentencing my dude. Just want it clarified.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

June 9, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
nikebridge

they not all that...ppl goin nuts over sum shit cuz its kanyes
June 9, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
mobbyluii

yep, twitter is the ONLY way to get yeezys.. that magic link

Please login first to reply.