Nike Air Yeezy 2

Jun 08, 2012 @ 18:46
Fuck black or white?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Inactive User

Jun 08, 2012 @ 18:47
i bet they will throw them online today at some random as time like 2pm when traffic is low

doubt it, they have to drop sometime after the release date 6/9

Oh really? They do what the fuck they want lol. Their shoes, their rules.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 18:51
doubt it, they have to drop sometime after the release date 6/9

Oh really? They do what the fuck they want lol. Their shoes, their rules.

if thats the case, then why would they bother to put a release date?? you sound fucking stupid

IG: @luii.xx

Jun 08, 2012 @ 19:53
Damn, if I get the tweet text while I'm at work, I'm gonna die. I'll be so mad if I miss these cause I'm working.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 20:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn, if I get the tweet text while I'm at work, I'm gonna die. I'll be so mad if I miss these cause I'm working.

I'm with you on that one, i'm hoping it'll be sometime before or after work. Random time like this makes it more likely to get one so i'll be mad if i don't get a shot at getting them.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 20:50
yall are gonna need quick phone fingers - i just lost a twitter RSVP..
If you think about it a lot of time is wasted if you do it through phone...
They tweet it and it takes 20s in general for computers get it..
After the computers get it, the tweets are converted into SMS so everybody can get it on their phones, which is, in average, 15 seconds after everyone on their computers gets the tweet..

Within 30 seconds of the tweet, people on their computers will have already clicked through to DM, but
everyone else on their phone will be navigating from their texts to their twitter app..
Along with the lag times of 3G, if you're hoping to snag a pair with your phone, your chances are little to none.

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Inactive User

Jun 08, 2012 @ 20:55
wonder how many pairs Cudi got
Jun 08, 2012 @ 21:04
NDC taking phone orders for these and their new checkout system leads me to believe there will be a good amount of pairs available. They NEVER take phone orders for limited releases.
Also NDC’s phone lines are open between 4am – 11pm PT. So they can only drop between 7AM – 2 AM (the next day) EST time here in NY. So we can sleep from 3 – 7 lol
Jun 08, 2012 @ 21:07
I was at Corporate in Ohio (shop in Cinci that is getting them) and th shop owner had on a black pair. They looks so awesome in person. They are having a raffle to get them and its a $10 donation to get a ticket. They are getting size 8-12 (no 13 which is my size). I entered for a 12, my bro entered for 10.5, and my sister entered for an 8 lol. There was only like 10 tickets in the size 8 bag, so I might be able to get some pair.

Inactive User

Jun 08, 2012 @ 21:49
I entered for a 12, my bro entered for 10.5, and my sister entered for an 8 lol. There was only like 10 tickets in the size 8 bag, so I might be able to get some pair.

Good idea. If you can't get your size, might as well try to get another size and then hopefully you can trade it for your size.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 21:52
"We cannot sell it before 8am eastern time on 6/9"
Yeezy 2s are confirmed not to drop on NDC today
Jun 08, 2012 @ 22:12
yall are gonna need quick phone fingers - i just lost a twitter RSVP..
If you think about it a lot of time is wasted if you do it through phone...
They tweet it and it takes 20s in general for computers get it..
After the computers get it, the tweets are converted into SMS so everybody can get it on their phones, which is, in average, 15 seconds after everyone on their computers gets the tweet..

Within 30 seconds of the tweet, people on their computers will have already clicked through to DM, but
everyone else on their phone will be navigating from their texts to their twitter app..
Along with the lag times of 3G, if you're hoping to snag a pair with your phone, your chances are little to none.

That's my point. Im tryna get em online, but even if I do get the tweet text while I'm at work, I'll just take the L cause I'll know I already missed em. Plus while at work I only check my phone every 2 hours or so. So I'm praying for a release while I'm at home. :/
Dat work life.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 22:16
"We cannot sell it before 8am eastern time on 6/9"
Yeezy 2s are confirmed not to drop on NDC today

Jun 08, 2012 @ 23:34
https://twitter.com/nikestore/status/211213507369246722

How do we know this No Prior To 8AM thing is about the Yeezy's tho
Jun 09, 2012 @ 00:23
NDC taking phone orders for these and their new checkout system leads me to believe there will be a good amount of pairs available. They NEVER take phone orders for limited releases.
Also NDC’s phone lines are open between 4am – 11pm PT. So they can only drop between 7AM – 2 AM (the next day) EST time here in NY. So we can sleep from 3 – 7 lol

Sorry but I'm confused by this post...

So you're saying the phone lines will be open 4am to 11pm tomorrow (6/9) Pacific time (so 7am to 2am Eastern)? Weird sentencing my dude. Just want it clarified.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Jun 09, 2012 @ 02:11
they not all that...ppl goin nuts over sum shit cuz its kanyes
Jun 09, 2012 @ 02:40
yep, twitter is the ONLY way to get yeezys.. that magic link

Jun 09, 2012 @ 03:06
Luckily when i work this weekend i can openly use my phone when that special alert comes, and then run to my laptop that provides tunes for entire store blushing
Jun 09, 2012 @ 03:07
ahh I'm just kind of sad I lost two Twitter RSVPs.. I have relatively quick internet fingers.
I used to be on dat Thursday-Supreme-Cop-a-thon-life
damn..
Dat disappointed hypebeast life

Inactive User

Jun 09, 2012 @ 03:17
ahh I'm just kind of sad I lost two Twitter RSVPs.. I have relatively quick internet fingers.
damn..

Supreme is easy as fuck to cop compared to sneakers these days.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 03:43
this guy on ebay is making bank

100 pairs selling em for 2k+ each

a nigga done come up
Jun 09, 2012 @ 03:46
damn..

what do you mean RSVP?

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

Jun 09, 2012 @ 04:10
I'm sorry, but can someone tell please tell what NDC is?
Jun 09, 2012 @ 04:18
Wow, I was thinking it was a store in NYC, I blew it.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 04:22
^ Nike . (dot) com

All I do is eat tuna and listen to Rich Hil

Jun 09, 2012 @ 04:30
Thank you.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 04:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
damn..

what do you mean RSVP?

The Nike RSVP System is when you "preorder" your shoes at the closest Nike Store to you.. each city with a Nike store has a twitter page (Nike SF, Nike LA, Nike Las Vegas, etc...) and they tweet a link and you have to Direct Message them the size of the shoe that you want.. You only have about 15-20 seconds id say.. if you messaged them fast enough, they tweet you back and tell you that you successfully RSVP'd (preordered) the shoe and the size and all you have to do is take the confirmation # and an ID the day of release and that pair is specifically reserved for you.. NO CAMPING OUT, NO LINES, you just walk in if you successfully RSVP'd em.. I think its a cool system in my opinion

Jun 09, 2012 @ 05:38
feeling down cuz I AIN'T GO NO YEEZY :'((((

NO RESERVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE NDC DROP DOEEE..
NO LOVE, JUST ROBO-COPPIN'

Jun 09, 2012 @ 10:49
I just copped my pair. Size 12. Anyone interested?
Jun 09, 2012 @ 12:06
practicing adding to my cart right now and the shit isn't moving anywhere, shit's just loading
Please login first to reply.