Nike Air Yeezy 2

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 21, 2012 @ 18:14:20
out side camping now

serious.. :0

so I'm guessing everyone's resolute on the June 8th drop??? :'0
i'm gonna cry. school's not out yet..
out side camping now

yea its around 7 peeps out here the store is only charging 400 also

DAMN how they know they gettin though i know some big name boutiques that dont even know if they gettin em yet

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

May 21, 2012 @ 19:47:29

DAMN how they know they gettin though i know some big name boutiques that dont even know if they gettin em yet

where. which store is this?? how do you guys manage waiting there like that? what did you guys bring?
are you guys going to brush your teeth? what are the essentials for "camping"? how are you guys sleeping?
just a whole lot of curiosity. maybe a picture if you will.

and what's up with this "only 400" deal? i thought Australia was retailing for 350 and we should be getting this for around 245 USD..

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 21, 2012 @ 23:31:22

they know there just not gonna tell you duuuh why would you want to incite chaos telling people your getting them this is a tier 1 QS release meaning more stores fewer pairs per store also dont forget about the old hood shops with old nike accounts just sayin

I thought it was a t.0 release strictly. That's what everyone on this thread has been about...
So are you saying I don't need to sleep in the streets of SF? Is there any chance they'll sell online?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 21, 2012 @ 23:59:32

they know there just not gonna tell you duuuh why would you want to incite chaos telling people your getting them this is a tier 1 QS release meaning more stores fewer pairs per store also dont forget about the old hood shops with old nike accounts just sayin

i know the owner and he said he doesnt know for sure yet

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

May 23, 2012 @ 05:35:10
is today day 3?
how many days has it been?
how has your day been?
what do you guys do all day?
more info plz

May 24, 2012 @ 04:31:14
Someone get me to that store that has em for 400!
May 24, 2012 @ 04:41:59
robbery and chaos on June 8th....guaranteed. smh. $400 tho, how much are they supposedly supposed to be retailing for from Nike? before the upcharge

Ridin' Round Town More Change More Steelo

May 24, 2012 @ 05:12:52
robbery and chaos on June 8th....guaranteed. smh. $400 tho, how much are they supposedly supposed to be retailing for from Nike? before the upcharge

Retail is $250 USD.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

May 24, 2012 @ 05:17:42

Retail is $250 USD.

BeatNut, where are you located and where will you be camping, if you are?

May 27, 2012 @ 06:08:44
shits gettin crazy out here

In Australia? Whats happening???

May 27, 2012 @ 07:45:49

Retail is $250 USD.

I live in california.. an i am not sure if i will be camping to be honest.. haha.. i'm banking that the yeezys get put on nikestore.com.. but i'm not banking on it. What about you?

May 27, 2012 @ 08:23:44
Retail is $250 USD.

I live in california.. an i am not sure if i will be camping to be honest.. haha.. i'm banking that the
yeezys get put on nikestore.com.. but i'm not banking on it. What about you?

Same... if it releases online that'll be awesome, but if not I'm not sure what I'll do. What makes you think it will be on Nikestore.com?

May 27, 2012 @ 09:36:42

I live in california.. an i am not sure if i will be camping to be honest.. haha.. i'm banking that the
yeezys get put on nikestore.com.. but i'm not banking on it. What about you?

Same... if it releases online that'll be awesome, but if not I'm not sure what I'll do. What makes you think it will be on Nikestore.com?

The first yeezys released on there.

May 27, 2012 @ 20:13:23

nigga dose it look like i live in AU your very stupid and probably a kid

haha alright I didn't know.
I just thought that since it was officially announced in Australia, people would be camping. I didn't think people would camp right now after Nike postponing the release and it still being all unofficial though.
But yeah care to share? what's going on?? Is it too late to get in line right now?

May 27, 2012 @ 20:44:37

nigga dose it look like i live in AU your very stupid and probably a kid

May 30, 2012 @ 16:58:37
Next saturday. Better start campin niggas.
Is there any possible place that will have them online?

I'm That Nigga.

May 30, 2012 @ 17:39:49
Maybe only NDC.
Yeezy 2 is trending on twitter, that's not good.
May 30, 2012 @ 18:02:12
http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/05/nike-air-yeezy-2-release-date/

ITs been confirmed both C/W's dropping on june 9th.
May 30, 2012 @ 18:05:23
Anyone from Toronto can tell me where I can cop yeezys?
May 30, 2012 @ 18:11:55
We need a store list
May 30, 2012 @ 18:17:45
What is NDC?

I'm That Nigga.

May 30, 2012 @ 18:20:34
Nike, but they haven't released any info about them releasing on there so they might only come out in select stores.
Please login first to reply.
x