FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 16, 2009 @ 02:03 AM
Fade2Crack

[TOPMAN] 2009 - Discussion Thread
Well, theres one opening up in NY some time soon and our very own Jkissi will be working there, but i dont know much about them...anyone care to shed some light?
January 16, 2009 @ 02:08 AM
LOCHNESS

WWW.TOPMAN.CO.UK

I'm saying think along the lines of high breed mix of Uniqlo Zara and H&M.
January 16, 2009 @ 02:15 AM
e_money

sounds good!!!!

ill be in NY early april. wooo
January 16, 2009 @ 02:32 AM
mlwdp

Their prices look great...But how about their quality?
January 16, 2009 @ 04:53 AM

Inactive

they used to be good. Kind of sub par now.

They are very big in London. Extremely big. If you are ever in London with a chick then you have to take her to Topshop (female division) in Oxford Street.
January 16, 2009 @ 12:43 PM

Inactive

I think they are opening a Topshop in NYC as well. My sister had an interview a few weeks back.
January 17, 2009 @ 03:00 PM
mr.orange

Topman is freakin huuuuuuuge out here, especially in my area cause all the main places have one. shits been raped if im honest, it makes dickheads think they're all fashion conscious and whatnot. and it basically creates clones of people, they do everything in like 10/15 colours and you see in towns groups of like 5 lads all dressed the same shit different colour. poor quality aswell if im honest :/ they're probably a step above H&M (atleast over here, H+M is shite) but not nearly as good as Uniqlo, theyre probbaly not as good as Zara either. but who knows, with a new NY store they could step it up!
January 17, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
JKISSI

Thanks fade

Topshop/Topman
Just to give people mo

Opening Date : March 26th , 2009 at 9:00 pm
Online Site : www.topman.com

[CENTER][/CENTER]

First topshop/topman coming to New York City. The opening party is on March 26th, at 9:00 pm the guest list looks pretty crazy from what I can tell. I would say Topman is a bit above Uniqlo when it comes to designs, uniqlo keeps it simple and just provide alot of colors in each piece. Just to be clear TOPSHOP is the female section of the store run by Arcadia Group. The thing with topman they will collaborate with many designs also and you get to purchase nice pieces for quality price.
January 17, 2009 @ 05:26 PM

Inactive

lol = one of the OGs of cheap throwaway fashion. The quality has gotten worse whilst the prices have increased (at least int he London stores anyway). I have seen numerous streetwear rip offs over the years.
January 17, 2009 @ 05:57 PM
onlyonetime

actually picked up a pair of their denim off the us site awhile back. personally i think the quality is ok. not great, but not shitty either. if i had to compare i would say better than h&m, but not as good as uniqlo/zara.
January 18, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
UVZ

i dont think there as good as they used to be but there alright like h&m
February 15, 2009 @ 10:38 AM
inthemiX

every time i walk by this store, progress lookin good.. i walked by on friday and they opened up the windows, looks spacious inside. can't wait for this store to open gahhh

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

February 15, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
r31j23

im real curious to see some of this stuff in person
February 15, 2009 @ 05:40 PM
niq

never really checked them out

all i know is that they bite other brands designs

BLACK-SCALE.COM

February 16, 2009 @ 03:46 PM
REESOKOOLE

Topman is freakin huuuuuuuge out here, especially in my area cause all the main places have one. shits been raped if im honest, it makes dickheads think they're all fashion conscious and whatnot. and it basically creates clones of people, they do everything in like 10/15 colours and you see in towns groups of like 5 lads all dressed the same shit different colour. poor quality aswell if im honest :/ they're probably a step above H&M (atleast over here, H+M is shite) but not nearly as good as Uniqlo, theyre probbaly not as good as Zara either. but who knows, with a new NY store they could step it up!

couldn't of put it better myself
February 16, 2009 @ 04:09 PM
JKISSI

April 2nd , 2009 NYC store opens
April 4, 2009 @ 11:24 AM
inthemiX

Went by yesterday.. store is nice as hell!!!! Had to wait on line for five minutes, but it was worth it. This store took all the business away from qlo lol. After I went to qlo, and there was NOBODY. Topshop was really nice. Top floor and middle floor is topshop, and the lower level is topman. A very nice variety of clothes, from casual spring/summer beach wear to more formal pieces. I personally bought myself a nice blue buttonup, got some cheap accessories and 3 socks for $15. It was cool, I was excited because its been a long time since anythings opened up in soho. it was also cool, because after I was walking around there were at least 5 tourists(from europe) that asked me where topman was because of the bag I was holding. easily my new favorite spot in soho smile

anyone else check topshop out?

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

April 4, 2009 @ 11:42 AM
fuckem

i went to the opening and got a ton of free stuff. tshirt, tote bag, $30 in gift cards, coin purse for my girlfriend, water bottle, food etc

tbh it was a lot like a nicer version of h+m, which i dont wear, but it was fun to check out an opening and get some free crap. highlight was seeing kate moss though.
April 7, 2009 @ 03:42 PM
mr.orange

i've seen the pictures and to be honest it looks like the cambridge store, like IDENTICAL. i went in today to check out the suits (their best thing imo) and i saw loads of boat shoes, like zapatos but much worse quality, i even saw a pair in the womens part (topshop, in there with a lady) that looked modeled from half cabs confused i think the hype on topman will die and the hype on topshop will grow, cause they hold it down for the females but not the men.
April 7, 2009 @ 04:25 PM
xxxchrisngoxxx

Was in London last year and it's huge over there. The prices are pretty good and the quality is on par. I couldn't state it better than a hybrid of zara, h&m and uniqlo all in one. I came back from Thailand and the selection is weak there, for sure if you get the chance go into the one in London.
June 17, 2009 @ 06:54 PM
slapper

hahah yeah^^^^ we need a topman and a uniqlo in socal
June 18, 2009 @ 06:01 PM
DAVIDZ

no
we dont need anymore skin tight clothes for sale anymore.
Uniqlo is great but Topshop for mens is out of control. very very boarder line. cool
August 21, 2009 @ 04:56 AM
imson

Recently went to NY a couple weeks back, and made sure to go to Topman down soho. My second time being in Topshop, first being in the Makati, Philippines. Managed to cop a blue button-up casual shirt for only 30 bucks, which was a lot cheaper than the other things sold there considering the fact that other button ups were going for about 70. cool
December 26, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
fryingpan

do topmans clothes fit small?
im a medium in almost everything and was wondering if im a medium on here as well

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.