FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 15, 2006 @ 01:28 AM

Inactive

I find alot of the brands out there got hot designs, but im just wondering which u feel use the best tees and screenprinting?

I saw that house 33 uses some nice shit. Also stabs does. Anything cut and sew is usually a bit better. I've also noticed theres differences in quality with the screenprinting methods..

not to pick on a brand but my 10 deep shirts seem to have faded quickly (the logo chain tee, and ive also had probelms with the back peeling off on my last of a dying breed tee)
July 15, 2006 @ 02:27 AM
jonas

a lot of all-over print tees are shitty.

however, best quality made Tee that i have is one of my artful dodger tees. the embroidery and printing is amazing
July 15, 2006 @ 03:16 AM
OrijahnalFlava

Silas & Maria / Tonite... Hands down. Not only best T itself, but the printing is absolutely ridiculous. &)
July 15, 2006 @ 05:46 AM
xinchengan

offer brand apparel and footwear
We are a very serious and professional supplier of brand Shoes. We are always looking for long time business and Customer satisfaction is our company's ever-lasting goal. Our company was founded in 2003, which has very rich experience in world trade area. We have a factory in do OEM for Nike shoes many years. So we can offer series of brand Nike shoe with the lowest price and high quality, such as Nike shoes, Air force, Jordan series, Air max series and Nike shox series, varying in styles and sizes. We are looking forward to doing business with you! Please visit our web site www.nikeshoes2008.com We receive individual pairs of shoes and the price which can should be a reasonable . Pls contact us directly. Our web site www.nikeshoes2008.com
MSN: [email]peter-nikeshoes2008@hotmail.com[/email]
>sad cool >sad cool
July 15, 2006 @ 08:31 AM
Amel

We are a very serious and professional supplier of brand Shoes. We are always looking for long time business and Customer satisfaction is our company's ever-lasting goal. Our company was founded in 2003, which has very rich experience in world trade area. We have a factory in do OEM for Nike shoes many years. So we can offer series of brand Nike shoe with the lowest price and high quality, such as Nike shoes, Air force, Jordan series, Air max series and Nike shox series, varying in styles and sizes. We are looking forward to doing business with you! Please visit our web site www.nikeshoes2008.com We receive individual pairs of shoes and the price which can should be a reasonable . Pls contact us directly. Our web site www.nikeshoes2008.com
MSN: [email]peter-nikeshoes2008@hotmail.com[/email]
>sad cool >sad cool

hopefully you get banned asap!
July 15, 2006 @ 01:13 PM

Inactive

False/lmac's tees stand out from the rest. Definitely softer than most of the other brands when theyre all on the same rack. Supreme has better feeling quality to their shirts as well.
July 15, 2006 @ 10:13 PM

Inactive

if any of you guys get your hands on some knowledge tees, they are real nice, at least the ones from this year. super soft but not thin.
July 15, 2006 @ 10:26 PM
B.Hicks

a lot of all-over print tees are shitty.

however, best quality made Tee that i have is one of my artful dodger tees. the embroidery and printing is amazing

^ real talk.. my artifule dodger tees have yet to show any signs of fading or anything.
July 16, 2006 @ 01:00 AM
Diamond

I only like AAA and Stafford tees from JC penny.
Everything else sucks IMO. Any brand that uses AAA is the best.
I have never had a cut n sew shirt from any brand that I have ever liked.....Always Garbage.

Thats just me tho.
July 16, 2006 @ 08:48 AM

Inactive

I only like AAA and Stafford tees from JC penny.
Everything else sucks IMO. Any brand that uses AAA is the best.
I have never had a cut n sew shirt from any brand that I have ever liked.....Always Garbage.

Thats just me tho.

u talkin bout the fit or the material?

I like AAA fit, but i wish it was a little looser in the neck and chest, with slightly longer arms on a M..

L fits just a tad bigger than i'd like, wheras M is a little tight in the upper chest, but other then that its cool
July 16, 2006 @ 12:20 PM
bapelong

is AAA soft material and thick and not thin? if so., which company is like that soft and thick so its not see through on a white tee
July 16, 2006 @ 02:30 PM
GORILLARMS

is AAA soft material and thick and not thin? if so., which company is like that soft and thick so its not see through on a white tee

I think aaa is soft and thick and not to thin.
July 16, 2006 @ 02:34 PM

Inactive

favorite right now = rebel 8
July 16, 2006 @ 02:55 PM
Diamond

u talkin bout the fit or the material?

I like AAA fit, but i wish it was a little looser in the neck and chest, with slightly longer arms on a M..

L fits just a tad bigger than i'd like, wheras M is a little tight in the upper chest, but other then that its cool

It's all about preference I guess. Shirts always fit different on diferent people. AAA XL fits me perfect. I am also 5'10 180LBS
July 16, 2006 @ 03:22 PM
bapelong

speaking of AAA where do i find AAA wholesale shirts? seems like everyone knows but me
July 16, 2006 @ 03:46 PM
el chu

best quality shirts ive come across have been supreme and stabs
July 16, 2006 @ 04:46 PM
Diamond

speaking of AAA where do i find AAA wholesale shirts? seems like everyone knows but me

www.alstyle.com
July 16, 2006 @ 05:34 PM

Inactive

I suppose fit is more important than the feel of the fabric, imo.
July 16, 2006 @ 05:51 PM
barrow

I suppose fit is more important than the feel of the fabric, imo.

Not only that, but superior shirt quality can't make up for poor designs and shoddy screen-printing.
July 16, 2006 @ 11:16 PM
el chu

How is the quality of Gildan ultra and heavyweight t-shirts compared to AAA t-shirts? Which brands have used Gildan?
July 16, 2006 @ 11:25 PM
3sixmafia

How is the quality of Gildan ultra and heavyweight t-shirts compared to AAA t-shirts?

AAA tees are way better than Gildan. Gildan tee, necks get stretched alot after a couple of washes.

Have to agree on the quality of Supreme, great neck and fit.
Just got my Stabs tee and have to agree it's Fiyaah!!!
Siknuss has some great fit too.
July 16, 2006 @ 11:29 PM
Gone Corporate

How is the quality of Gildan ultra and heavyweight t-shirts compared to AAA t-shirts? Which brands have used Gildan?

I used Gildan for some old stuff I was doing but I can't stand that shirt blank... I prefer AAA... Gildan's sizing runs a little larger that AAA & it feels weird wearing it... I used to use Fruit of the Loom Lofteez a few years ago.. those were ok, but the color seemed to fade after a few washes...

p.s Gone Corporate now available at Versus, 5 & A Dime, Four Square, TheFizix.com
July 17, 2006 @ 12:50 AM
Jun

I agree that AAA, overall, is the best. Great fit, good quality, and they hold their shape. There are shirts that are made of higher quality material and will last longer, but does it really matter? I mean, it's just a t-shirt and I don't know about you guys, but I only have a handful of shirts from let's say 5 years ago that I could wear today and not feel like a dork, LOL.

Please login first to reply.