Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 14, 2006 @ 02:48 AM
shadylo

Swagger, i know dat Kanye wears it but really, anyone know what so special about it and anyone can show me some of its products? Oh n most important where can i grab them in Vancouver or in Hongkong?
July 14, 2006 @ 06:35 AM
doloveira

July 14, 2006 @ 12:40 PM
rasclaaat

Well one big thing about Swagger is that it was real hot in Japan a few years back. It's associated with one of Japan's biggest/most popular rap groups...i forget which...shaka zombie maybe...I hear that Swagger's popularity is waning slightly, but they are definitely still one of Japans most respected streetwear/hiphop brands, as opposed to BAPE which is not popular in japan and hasn't been for a very very long time. If you go to the BAPE store in Tokyo the only cats shopping there are from overseas (TAIWAN, HONG KONG, UK etc).
July 14, 2006 @ 12:45 PM
feeble

Really???

Japanese don't like BAPE?
July 14, 2006 @ 01:56 PM
shadylo

Well one big thing about Swagger is that it was real hot in Japan a few years back. It's associated with one of Japan's biggest/most popular rap groups...i forget which...shaka zombie maybe...I hear that Swagger's popularity is waning slightly, but they are definitely still one of Japans most respected streetwear/hiphop brands, as opposed to BAPE which is not popular in japan and hasn't been for a very very long time. If you go to the BAPE store in Tokyo the only cats shopping there are from overseas (TAIWAN, HONG KONG, UK etc).

Yea only oversea people likes bape and i totally agree about it. So do you where can i find its products besides going to japan?
July 14, 2006 @ 02:19 PM
rasclaaat

Really???

Japanese don't like BAPE?

Yeah asking that would be like asking the Hypebeast community what they thought of Mossimo or maybe even Sean John...which is to say that BAPE is not even in the spectrum of brands that are getting love on the streets of Tokyo and Osaka. BAPE is seriously only selling to tourists from all the countries that BAPE is hot in right now...
July 14, 2006 @ 03:19 PM
oldboy

not necessarily, when i was there, i could walk 5 blocks and see more japanese locals on Bape than i've ever seen in the US accumulated
July 14, 2006 @ 03:30 PM
HeenFung

not necessarily, when i was there, i could walk 5 blocks and see more japanese locals on Bape than i've ever seen in the US accumulated

you probably couldn't tell the difference between Chinese (HK, and Taiwanese) from Japanese haha

Please login first to reply.