FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 12, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
Dark SoLe

best brand alive. HI ANDY! smile
March 12, 2009 @ 02:47 PM
IM KING

Oscar-D2!
March 12, 2009 @ 03:35 PM
yutatng

you guys can email [email]munky@im-king.com[/email] and he can help you guys out with ordering the jinglin' shirt.

the email address didnt work =(
March 12, 2009 @ 03:49 PM
IM KING

the email address didnt work =(

OPPS!!! i'm sorry.. its [email]munky@imking.com[/email]
March 12, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
Weet

Its kinda like a slim but they do run big. Most people have to size down.

slim but run big? can anyone at imking give me a confirmation? I'm really wanting the jeans. and that oscar d-2 shirt is awesome.
March 12, 2009 @ 06:44 PM
xxxchrisngoxxx

slim but run big? can anyone at imking give me a confirmation? I'm really wanting the jeans. and that oscar d-2 shirt is awesome.

cut almost like a pair of APC new standard raw denim. they are loose on the nuts so it doesn't hug you like a pair of cheap mondays. i would say in between slim and a pair of levis 501. if you like your jeans a lil baggy i would say size up.
March 12, 2009 @ 09:28 PM
Dzon180

Yo, that Oscar D2 shirt is a must cop!
March 12, 2009 @ 09:37 PM
daytons

Oscar-D2!

That shirt is dope. How bout a hybeast exclusive preview andy?
March 13, 2009 @ 01:10 PM
IM KING

Maybe on Monday I'll throw up an exclusive one for you guys..
March 13, 2009 @ 02:27 PM
OmegaSvpreme

March 14, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
IM KING

in the office on a Saturday.. follow me on twitter.com/imkingblog
March 14, 2009 @ 06:51 PM
Weet

cut almost like a pair of APC new standard raw denim. they are loose on the nuts so it doesn't hug you like a pair of cheap mondays. i would say in between slim and a pair of levis 501. if you like your jeans a lil baggy i would say size up.

Gracias
March 15, 2009 @ 05:26 PM
freshkev18

say it ain't so imking! i'm from my modesto but live in sac now, so this weekend i went back to visit and guess what i saw, your clothes at a whack store in the mall called cali looks! my buddies and me were like the only dudes i ever seen rocking your gear but now everyone is gonna rock it. i mean you'll probably be making more money by having your stuff at the mall, but it makes it seem less exclusive you know what i mean?
regardless i'll always be supporting you guys, but little dissapointed that now its been sold in a local mall store. =/
March 15, 2009 @ 05:38 PM
modernART

^^ you say you're from modesto, right? i doubt that there are many, if at all any, streetwear stores in modesto, so the only way im king can get their company known in a place like modesto is to go the mall route.

it's the same with the hundreds. someone mentioned on the hundreds thread that they have an account with a mall store (i believe it was either against all odds or up against the wall), but it was in a location that absolutely had no streetwear lifestyle stores. so the only way for TH to be known in that area is to go that route. BUT TH isn't at mall stores in huge metropolitan cities (i don't think).
March 15, 2009 @ 06:28 PM
ballday

its crazy that peeps complain about brands picking up accounts. If you and ur frends are the only peeps rocking a brand, then that isnt very good for the brand!!
March 15, 2009 @ 07:22 PM
Exforge

say it ain't so imking! i'm from my modesto but live in sac now, so this weekend i went back to visit and guess what i saw, your clothes at a whack store in the mall called cali looks! my buddies and me were like the only dudes i ever seen rocking your gear but now everyone is gonna rock it. i mean you'll probably be making more money by having your stuff at the mall, but it makes it seem less exclusive you know what i mean?
regardless i'll always be supporting you guys, but little dissapointed that now its been sold in a local mall store. =/

it kinda sucks that im king went to active because now too much people will wear it but it is what it is. good for the people at im king. keep doin what ur doin.
March 15, 2009 @ 07:42 PM
daytons

Are those IMKING sunglasses?
March 15, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
freshkev18

^^ you say you're from modesto, right? i doubt that there are many, if at all any, streetwear stores in modesto, so the only way im king can get their company known in a place like modesto is to go the mall route.

it's the same with the hundreds. someone mentioned on the hundreds thread that they have an account with a mall store (i believe it was either against all odds or up against the wall), but it was in a location that absolutely had no streetwear lifestyle stores. so the only way for TH to be known in that area is to go that route. BUT TH isn't at mall stores in huge metropolitan cities (i don't think).

we have an up against the wall here in sac, and they do carry streetwear type brands such as wesc, crooks, stussy, tits, etc...
i mean i'm not hating that they are taking the mall route but just didn't expect them to have it at a store that also carries dgk, ed hardy, and brands of that sort... if anything in modesto there's a store called mainland that carries sb's and stussy, so it'll make more sense to carry it there.

i'm not gonna stop wearing imking just because of that but like i said, was a little disappointed and shocked.
March 15, 2009 @ 08:52 PM
xxxchrisngoxxx

we have an up against the wall here in sac, and they do carry streetwear type brands such as wesc, crooks, stussy, tits, etc...
i mean i'm not hating that they are taking the mall route but just didn't expect them to have it at a store that also carries dgk, ed hardy, and brands of that sort... if anything in modesto there's a store called mainland that carries sb's and stussy, so it'll make more sense to carry it there.

i'm not gonna stop wearing imking just because of that but like i said, was a little disappointed and shocked.

Blame it on me guys. I was the one that sold it to Cali Looks. The thing I want to explain to you guys is that we here all have to grow the brand and eat as well. If there were enough nice boutiques in the world than it would be awesome to keep it exclusive and remain with only those boutiques but like some of you said in an area like Modesto we have to sell it to a store in the mall because we want to grow the brand in that area and there really isn't any store even remotely out there that is considered a COOL store. We try our best in areas such as LA, NY, Chicago, and SF to sell to only select boutiques to not saturate the brand. A lot of more respected and bigger names i.e Crooks, Hundreds, ten deep and etc sell to mall stores such as Cali looks, Zumiez, Active, and Up Against the wall as well, but one thing you have to realize is that they don't order the whole line and the only thing they order usually are tees and not any cut and sew. Out of all the whole collection they will carry maybe 4-5 tees from the complete line at max while our boutique accounts such as Attic, Azuki, and 80spurple will carry every single sku from the line. Thank you for continuing to support the line and I hope you guys understand.
March 15, 2009 @ 08:56 PM
xxxchrisngoxxx

Are those IMKING sunglasses?

no. just some replicas you can get at www.80spurple.com.
March 15, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
freshkev18

that's good to hear that they won't be carrying your cut and sews because thats the reason why I really like your brand. but I understand where you guys are coming from and respect that. thanks for the explanation though btw.

p.s. really looking forward to the spring summer 09 lookbook
March 16, 2009 @ 01:57 AM
Ace.

Iwas upset by the active pickup too, but hasn't affected my area too much.
March 16, 2009 @ 02:20 PM
IM KING

THIS WEEKEND!

We are pleased to announce the CASH ONLY SHOW sample sale. The event will take place Saturday, March 21st and Sunday, March 22nd at Cinespace in Hollywood.

CASH ONLY SHOW is an event formatted similarly to a quarterly tradeshow. The event will host 20 of the most elite brands in the fashion market.
March 16, 2009 @ 05:25 PM
TJSays

Hypebeast exclusive preview pleasesmile
March 16, 2009 @ 06:25 PM
freshkev18

Iwas upset by the active pickup too, but hasn't affected my area too much.

oh yeah? hopefully it doesn't affect modesto too much either..
when I went to check out the store, there was a line and almost everyone in that line had a imking tee in hand
March 16, 2009 @ 06:29 PM
ToyBoxTim.com

oh yeah? hopefully it doesn't affect modesto too much either..
when I went to check out the store, there was a line and almost everyone in that line had a imking tee in hand

Wow...
March 16, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
ViceVersa

hey chris or andy is there anyway I can get the king me flannels in a size small?

I know they were a couple seasons ago but they are sick! im searching high and lows with no results..
March 16, 2009 @ 10:56 PM
IM KING

hey chris or andy is there anyway I can get the king me flannels in a size small?

I know they were a couple seasons ago but they are sick! im searching high and lows with no results..

Hey ViceVersa,

We have been sold out of small's for a long time. I might have a personal stash. I'll check and get back to you.
March 16, 2009 @ 11:27 PM
ViceVersa

^ Thanks, im located in fountain valley very close to your warehouse. hit me up!
March 16, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
Suraj

No Title
Damn. It sucks not being able to drive yet, I would so love to go to the sample show. Those are some sick brands listed(especially SSUR,IM KING, CC,Armory and TITS)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.