[Benny Gold] - 2009 Discussion Thread

Sep 21, 2009 @ 16:30
copped!

Done and Done, and a fresh sticker pack. Ive put up all of what I had.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:15
Done and Done, and a fresh sticker pack. Ive put up all of what I had.

That's what's up! Thank you. I am shipping things out asap!
Sep 23, 2009 @ 04:10
Thanks! Shirt is now up in the store. Meeting time.. it's going to be a busy monday. Have a good one!

The Neil Young reference was planned. Harvest Moon is a classic album!

curious, i have always been optimistic about the paper plane... explain for me please (probably missed that part somewhere lol)
Sep 23, 2009 @ 13:00
curious, i have always been optimistic about the paper plane... explain for me please (probably missed that part somewhere lol)

I have always been fascinated with staying youthful and not loosing site of the things you love as you grow. No reason to get lame just because you are getting older. Stay young till you die.

I figured the paper plane is a great symbol of youth and growth at the same time. Not many things can have both meanings. The paper plane in motion symbolizes growth and exploration but still a youthful image.
Sep 23, 2009 @ 13:47
Dope! Can't wait till Fall arrives! smokeyface

Sep 23, 2009 @ 13:51
Dope! Can't wait till Fall arrives! smokeyface

THANKS! Peep the packaging also.. details

Sep 23, 2009 @ 14:07
/\/\/\
Clean package design. Ill have to cop both colorways when they drop.
Sep 23, 2009 @ 15:17
I happened to be lucky enough to get a couple of Desired Hearts tees in the mail today.
I must say I haven't been this impressed with a brand debut in a long time.
From the tee, design, to packaging, the whole kit is flawless.
Much respect Benny, you guys raised the bar.

Looking forward to the BG socks as well.
Sep 23, 2009 @ 21:03
I have always been fascinated with staying youthful and not loosing site of the things you love as you grow. No reason to get lame just because you are getting older. Stay young till you die.

I figured the paper plane is a great symbol of youth and growth at the same time. Not many things can have both meanings. The paper plane in motion symbolizes growth and exploration but still a youthful image.

AH HA i get it.

Stay young in heart forever my friend!
Sep 23, 2009 @ 21:15
the packaging is amazing
Sep 23, 2009 @ 22:10
gotta grab a pair now that i have to dress up for school
Sep 23, 2009 @ 22:34
AH HA i get it.

Stay young in heart forever my friend!

Forever!
Sep 23, 2009 @ 22:34
the packaging is amazing

THANKS! I think the packaging makes it also.
Sep 24, 2009 @ 04:05

nice! blushing
Sep 24, 2009 @ 12:10
They are the most comfortable socks I own. Gave me a lot of cushion. Great Job Ben!
Sep 24, 2009 @ 12:26
I wanna cop a pair of each all ready.smokeyface
Ill be putting in an order as soon as they pop up on the BG shop.
I love and hate that in LA you can wear shorts year round pretty much, But its all gravy when ya got some nice socks like those on.
Sep 24, 2009 @ 16:38
Those socks are part of the normal line correct? So they will go to all the local dealers as well?
Sep 24, 2009 @ 22:08
Those socks are part of the normal line correct? So they will go to all the local dealers as well?

yes sir.. they are part of the normal line. I want to put them online now because they are taking major space up in my office, but i will wait till they hit the retailers. Support the shops that support you!
Sep 25, 2009 @ 19:52
benny those deep v rims looks sick!!!
Sep 25, 2009 @ 20:04
got the shirt benny! thanks for the stickers and little personal thank you note.
Sep 25, 2009 @ 21:11
Don't own any Benny Gold stuff yet, but definitely will in the future. I knew the fitteds were on point, but that Heart of Gold shirt is VERY nice, hopefully it will still be available when i get some more funds in my paypal.
Sep 26, 2009 @ 11:33
Don't own any Benny Gold stuff yet, but definitely will in the future. I knew the fitteds were on point, but that Heart of Gold shirt is VERY nice, hopefully it will still be available when i get some more funds in my paypal.

Best hurry - they are moving fast
Sep 27, 2009 @ 22:23
got the shirt benny! thanks for the stickers and little personal thank you note.

no worries. Thank you for putting in an order. I am growing my online shop and line so keep checking in.
Sep 28, 2009 @ 02:39
anyone know when the socks are going to be released?
Sep 28, 2009 @ 06:02
[QUOTE='Tommy [F4F];2112876']anyone know when the socks are going to be released?

Doughboys ship with Fall / Winter next month! My office if floor to ceiling boxes filled with new eras, 5 panels and socks.

Soon!
Sep 28, 2009 @ 14:39
just got word that final scout belts will be arriving tomorrow! that means that Benny Gold Fall / Winter will be hitting shops soon! Production aint easy my friends, but it feels good when it all comes together!
Sep 29, 2009 @ 01:40
just got word that final scout belts will be arriving tomorrow! that means that Benny Gold Fall / Winter will be hitting shops soon! Production aint easy my friends, but it feels good when it all comes together!

yo benny, just wanted to say how inspirational you are since im in graphic design 1 class at my university right now shit gets a little hard. i find myself running into walls and gettin stuck on coming up with new fresh ideas. sometimes when i get a project i always wonder man what would benny do? haha i just think it would be sick to see what your vision would be on one of my projects for school anyways that was all irrelevant to the thread but those socks are lookin dope mr. gold!
Sep 29, 2009 @ 10:13
yessss, fall/winter steez.
Sep 29, 2009 @ 12:57
yo benny, just wanted to say how inspirational you are since im in graphic design 1 class at my university right now shit gets a little hard. i find myself running into walls and gettin stuck on coming up with new fresh ideas. sometimes when i get a project i always wonder man what would benny do? haha i just think it would be sick to see what your vision would be on one of my projects for school anyways that was all irrelevant to the thread but those socks are lookin dope mr. gold!

Man, not irrelevant at all! It really means a lot to me. Stuff like this is what it's all about. Good luck with the design and I hope i can keep inspiring you the way so many people do for me.
Sep 29, 2009 @ 21:08
Just missed ups with the scout belts. Bummed. I wanted to get some pics up to show you. All custom - i am excited about them.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.