May 7, 2009 @ 02:30 PM
HungryMob

Guys - I am back on the boards ... Sorry it's been a minute but I am back by dope demand ... Or maybe not !!! Will be catching up with everyone shortly and tell your friends, your girlfriends, your parents and anyone else you might know to follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/twelvebar ... Things are about to start popping ... Seriously ... You have no idea !!! I know the team have been drowning in orders so those who are waiting - hold tight - We ain't gonna take your money and you'll get some amazing freebies thrown in too as an apology for the delay ... Just not enough hands on the deck ... Also check out the new section of the site - www.twelvebar.com/itsalllove ... Just stuff we are into ... Some you'll know ... Some you won't ... New product coming very soon I promise ... Ok I am out like shout ... Back in a bit and will answer all PMs today ... Peace - Hungry

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE (and I'm back baby)
May 8, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
DAVIDZ

just got a pair of some twelve bar jeans at the Digitalgravel sale.
love the jeans, great fit smile
May 21, 2009 @ 07:06 AM
rawwwwr

i ordered shorts/shirt from their site...they charged me, i got nothing. its been a month...will be calling my bank...not saying these guys are crooks, but damn, im trying out new brands i never wore and i decided to give this brand a try...and i got nothing.
May 30, 2009 @ 12:12 AM
HungryMob

Rawwwwr - As Ricta and the rest of the heads on these boards will tell you we are some of the coolest cats you will ever meet ... We have just been lagging a bit recently with shipping out orders as there have been so many over the last 6 weeks and it has been overwhelming ... If you haven't had any shipping confirmation yet please PM me with your transaction ID and I will speak to the logistics peeps here and push them along ... I am not involved in this myself but am here to look after all you guys so hit me up, let me know and on behalf of the whole Twelve Bar fam I am sorry for the lag ... Get at me ... Peas everyone ... Back by dope demand and getting back into the online swing of things ... It's been a long time ...

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE
May 30, 2009 @ 12:20 AM
KALiKUSH

twelvebar jeans are fucking dope
May 30, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
Ricta

Rawwwwr - As Ricta and the rest of the heads on these boards will tell you we are some of the coolest cats you will ever meet ... We have just been lagging a bit recently with shipping out orders as there have been so many over the last 6 weeks and it has been overwhelming ... If you haven't had any shipping confirmation yet please PM me with your transaction ID and I will speak to the logistics peeps here and push them along ... I am not involved in this myself but am here to look after all you guys so hit me up, let me know and on behalf of the whole Twelve Bar fam I am sorry for the lag ... Get at me ... Peas everyone ... Back by dope demand and getting back into the online swing of things ... It's been a long time ...

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE

yeahh some of coolest people to run a clothing brand,, you can take that to the bank

been needing a hungrymob fix for a longg time now -- where you been at?

thriveordecline.com

June 3, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
HungryMob

What up Ricta ... I'm here and will be back properly soon ... So much stuff in the pipeline - Just lots going on over here at Twelve Bar and we are trying to stay on top of it all ...

For all those of you into your music make sure you peep the It's All Love section of the website and get schooled - www.twelvebar.com/itsalllove ...

Drift - Thanks for the love on the denim - I am rocking some Newmans now rolled up on some French isht!

Crazy new product, collabs, events all coming soon ... Hold tight!

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE
June 3, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
Ricta

Hey hungry did you ever get a chance to look over my PM? Get back to me whenever you get a chance.

If you guys need help, I'm free this summer and I could lend a hand out.cool Lemme know.

thriveordecline.com

June 3, 2009 @ 01:01 AM
SkinnyJeansLOL

Bring back size 40 jeans. smile
June 3, 2009 @ 02:53 PM
HungryMob

Ricta - I haven't checked your PM but will do so later today my man ... Thanks for reaching out ... SkinnyJeans - Any chance you could squeeze into a 38 my man!!! - www.twelvebar.com/denim ... The best there is!

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE
June 12, 2009 @ 07:10 PM
HungryMob

Twelve Bar laptop cases coming soon people and I am back on the boards ... Please make sure you follow us at www.twitter.com/twelvebar and tell your friends because I know they all listen to you ...

Lots of things coming in the pipeline ... New product ... Collabs ... Some digital stuff too ... Just bear with us - We are on it and in the meantime don't sleep on our denim ... It's classic isht so you need to cop on the regular - www.twelvebar.com/denim ...

Peas for now.

It's All Love
June 12, 2009 @ 07:11 PM
HungryMob

PS - I know I am a few months behind on this one but I don't know if I like the way these boards have been redesigned ... A little messy no???

www.twelvebar.com

It's All Love
June 24, 2009 @ 03:37 AM
Ra-u

any promo codes kicking off?? I really need to get the cerrone's in my life! As usual 12bar on point - ive said it before but it needs reiterating. Good work
June 24, 2009 @ 11:37 PM
SkinnyJeansLOL

Are the waist measurements true to tag? Most denim I've come across are a lil larger than tagged. I can try them out if they aren't true or smaller than tagged. I also know they will stretch a bit, but I still need to be comfortable. I want the relaxed raw selvage.
July 14, 2009 @ 02:19 PM
HungryMob

Ok ... I'm back people ... It's been a minute but I'm back ...

Skinnyjeans - The denim is true to size so cop quickly and do the right thing this summer ...

Ra-u - No codes at the moment but PM me if you have Pay Pal and I may be able to do something for you ... Same applies to you Skinny Jeans and anyone else who hollers before the end of the day ...

Back up in the spot and am glad to be here ... Ricta where you at???

New Twelve Bar coming soon and cop your denim before it goes global so you can tell your friends you were the first ones on that!

Peas for now heads - Hungry
July 14, 2009 @ 02:35 PM
HungryMob

Also if anyone wants to be schooled in music you need to peep our blog - www.twelvebar.com/astorytotell and you need to follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/twelvebar - You know the deal ...

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE
July 14, 2009 @ 10:43 PM
HungryMob

Twelve new tracks at www.twelvebar.com and a new Twelve Bar Sessions featuring none other than Wale ... Get involved ...

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE
July 15, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
Ricta

yo hungry! been lurkin a bit and tryin to get a job. whats up with you? hows everything at the twelve bar camp? My bro said he was gonna get another pair of twelve bar jeans so, I'll let you know when he does so you can maybe throw in a couple of extra stickers.

thriveordecline.com

July 15, 2009 @ 03:32 PM
HungryMob

All is cool here Ricta ... We are just laying low in the cut getting ready to drop some new isht and start taking things to the next level slowly but surely!!! Hit me up when your brother is ready to cop some denim and I will see what I can do to get him a squeeze and I haven't forgotten about flowing some stuff to you homey ... Just been lagging ... Get ready and I'm back on the boards now at last ... It's been a minute ... Peas and check the new music at www.twelvebar.com

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE
July 16, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
Ricta

I was reading the twelve bar sessions section ... theres some good stuff in there

I dont know if youre into trance hungry but if you are, you should check out trancearoundtheworld.com ---- its 2-hr mixes of pure euphoric bliss man

thriveordecline.com

July 18, 2009 @ 10:42 PM
HungryMob

I'm not a massive trance fan Ricta but if there are any specific things on the site I need to listen to please point me in the right direction and I will check them out as anything good I'm into ... We got Wale's selection for us on The Twelve Bar Sessions now and many more interesting peeps to follow ... We are also working on building out that section of the site so you will be able to listen to the music, possibly watch videos etc ... www.twelvebar.com/sessions ... And all the new product is coming very very soon ... Peas for now homey - Hungry.

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE
July 18, 2009 @ 11:09 PM
Dubble R 209

did that twelve bar x sinful things tee drop already? actually i'm lookin on the webstore and it says restocking...any date on that?
July 19, 2009 @ 01:16 AM
HungryMob

The restocking information is not entirely correct in this case and I will speak to the web guy on Monday to make sure it gets sorted out ... This tee hasn't dropped yet but will soon ... It's a killer ... In the meantime peep the Rollergirl tee too ... We have a few left and this is one of my favorites ... Real fresh and a little understated ... www.twelvebar.com ...

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE
July 21, 2009 @ 12:56 AM
HungryMob

For all those of you on Facebook, please join the Twelve Bar fanpage ... It's well worth it people ...

www.facebook.com/pages/Twelve-Bar/39810958613?ref=ts

Stay tuned ... Big things coming that are well worth the wait ...

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE
July 21, 2009 @ 01:46 PM
C.Dante

you guys should make a twitter
July 21, 2009 @ 02:22 PM
HungryMob

We do have a Twitter homey - www.twitter.com/twelvebar = Get on the bus dude!

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE
July 21, 2009 @ 02:29 PM
C.Dante

*now following 12 bar*
July 21, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
HungryMob

Good looks ... Will check our Twitter account shortly ... Hope all is well and don't sleep on the Twelve Bar denim ... May be able to sort out a squeeze for you ... DM me if you are interested ...

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE
July 21, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
wrecked em

i hopped on the 12 bar twitter train too
July 21, 2009 @ 04:36 PM
HungryMob

Good looks dude - Hopefully you'll enjoy some of the updates and spread the word ... Also make sure you cop some Twelve Bar denim if you haven't already - www.twelvebar.com/denim ...

WWW.TWELVEBAR.COM
IT'S ALL LOVE

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.