Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 23, 2009 @ 08:28 PM
Ruffryder_21

I got the red Dons size 10.5 US from the Louis store in Vancouver and that was the only 1 pair they received, and 1 of the only 2 pairs to be shipped to Canada
July 23, 2009 @ 09:33 PM
filth

im pretty sure there more red dons in canada than just 2 pairs.

thats retarded, the sales associate probably got mistaken with something else, or you heard wrong.
July 24, 2009 @ 03:03 AM
Charlie Sheen

yes 2 malls in my hood still got em

and 1 store on this street has em too

and the dons fit a whole size bigger

so if your an 8 get an 9

Where do you live I want a pair
July 27, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
jaythejet

ahahhaha the prices are ridiculous... oh well that's LV for you
July 27, 2009 @ 02:52 PM
Brooklyn_718

6-key holder question
Anyone have the 6-Key holder ? Hows the quality and was it worth it ? I'm planning on copping just want to know if that piece is worth it.
July 27, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
filth

my friend has it and its pretty good quality, but hes only had it for 5 months. If anything breaks, im sure LV would help repair it for free
July 27, 2009 @ 04:42 PM
Scotty

Anyone have the 6-Key holder ? Hows the quality and was it worth it ? I'm planning on copping just want to know if that piece is worth it.

Its LV its going to be good quality but i heard that the hooks are super thin and break very easy but LV will replace them for free when they break.. Same as the coin holder. Also serious question, why would u buy a key holder? Think about it, u have take out of your pocket, bag or whatever, unbutton it, take the key out, put the key back in, button it then back in your pocket, rather annoying if u ask me.. Unless its for work where u want to keep those keys, separate from your regular keys and not carry to sets of keys on key rings?
July 28, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
Mo Helio

I was just surfing LV's official site looking for the Evidence's but I found no trace. Did I miss it or something?
July 28, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
Scotty

^ yup, cause they are right in the e-shop under sunglasses...
July 28, 2009 @ 09:30 PM
Mo Helio

Alright, Yeah I just found it. Thanks bro.
July 29, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
Brooklyn_718

Its LV its going to be good quality but i heard that the hooks are super thin and break very easy but LV will replace them for free when they break.. Same as the coin holder. Also serious question, why would u buy a key holder? Think about it, u have take out of your pocket, bag or whatever, unbutton it, take the key out, put the key back in, button it then back in your pocket, rather annoying if u ask me.. Unless its for work where u want to keep those keys, separate from your regular keys and not carry to sets of keys on key rings?

Yea I thought the same thing lol I thought it would be annoying but idk about any of you guys but I hate stuff in my jeans pocket and if I put my phone in the same pocket as my keys that's a problem idk its uncomfortable. Is the key holder comfortable in your pocket ? IDK I thought you could use the key on the hooks since the hooks look like they can be lifted up if I'm not mistaken.
July 30, 2009 @ 07:28 PM
Lew

so do they make a damier wallet with a transperant id window? thats what im looking for but i dont want the brown color
July 31, 2009 @ 06:23 PM
Mo Helio

Anyone know how much the Damier Key and Change Holder goes for?
August 2, 2009 @ 09:23 PM
NR.FORBEZ

Okay im new here...

im lookin' for a place to look for Louie V jeans, without having to go to the LV store and window shop for them? are then any official websites i can look at to get prices and styles?? besides here? or if any of yall can post sum pics of different styles of LV jeans i would really apriciate it.

or where on the LV website would i look?
August 3, 2009 @ 09:06 PM
COOKABANGIN

ugh thats sick where can i get one??
August 3, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
B2FiNiTY

Just go to the store... unless you live in the boonies.
August 5, 2009 @ 03:13 AM
Lew

the only thing stopping me from getting a damier graphite wallet is that NONE of them have a transperant id window, fuck my life
August 5, 2009 @ 03:36 AM
justsomedude

you dont really need the transparent id holder. the two slots on the right side is easy enough to slide your id in and out.

i thought i needed the transparent id holder at first too, but then i bought the graphite damier wallet and now i dont even think about it when i take my id out...

its def. worth the extra hassle.

justsomedude.us

August 5, 2009 @ 03:54 AM
Forlan

Yea I thought the same thing lol I thought it would be annoying but idk about any of you guys but I hate stuff in my jeans pocket and if I put my phone in the same pocket as my keys that's a problem idk its uncomfortable. Is the key holder comfortable in your pocket ? IDK I thought you could use the key on the hooks since the hooks look like they can be lifted up if I'm not mistaken.

I was a bit sceptical too when purchasing a LV keyholder as I though it might end up just gathering dust in the closet like a LV wallet I previously bought which was too bulky to wear with jeans.

Anyway it's actually very handy, most pants will end up damaged if you just keep your keys there unprotected. And at least on the 6key-holder model there's space for a keycard or something under the keys. I would've probably lost my keycard like 5 times if it wouldn't always be on the holder.
August 5, 2009 @ 10:04 PM
Lew

you dont really need the transparent id holder. the two slots on the right side is easy enough to slide your id in and out.

i thought i needed the transparent id holder at first too, but then i bought the graphite damier wallet and now i dont even think about it when i take my id out...

its def. worth the extra hassle.

hmm do you have the damier with the coin holder?
August 13, 2009 @ 01:45 AM
FlyShyGuy

Hey what do you guys keep in your coin holders? and do you guys think the Evidence shades are played out now? Im thinking of selling mine anybody interested?
August 13, 2009 @ 12:30 PM
Scotty

^Now? They have been played out for awhile... And most people cary their cards in there coin/card holder!
August 14, 2009 @ 05:53 PM
DC RA

youd have to go instore

theyre like 1k+

some RRLS look similar to them tho

where did you get this pricing from?

they're like 400-600
August 14, 2009 @ 06:04 PM
alex.

hmm do you have the damier with the coin holder?

nah, he's got the multiple wallet with no coin holder.
August 17, 2009 @ 12:14 AM
Aero2

heyhey, i'm searchin for Louis Vuitton Don's in red in UK 7.5, got some in UK 8.0 but they are to large. calling the hotline is senseless, cause the stores don't put their real stock in the computer. Why that? After searchin for the Don's i finally found some in France (me livin in Germany). Before, i called the hotline, and they told me, no more Don's in germany, but a friend was in an german shop an saw 3 pairs of Don's in red one 2 weeks ago.

So, if anybody can help me, it would be great!
August 17, 2009 @ 03:26 AM
YEL

any pics?
August 18, 2009 @ 02:12 AM
dangdenniiss

holy shit they just get more and more expensive
August 18, 2009 @ 03:29 AM
Potsnu

the only thing stopping me from getting a damier graphite wallet is that NONE of them have a transperant id window, fuck my life

Why do you need a transparent ID? So the bouncer checking it can be impressed?

I just take mine out each time, it's not even a hassle as you do it almost subconsciously.
August 18, 2009 @ 03:31 AM
kittyhill

good place!
August 18, 2009 @ 03:51 AM
Lew

Why do you need a transparent ID? So the bouncer checking it can be impressed?

I just take mine out each time, it's not even a hassle as you do it almost subconsciously.

lol what? i dont even go to clubs, way to make assumptions about me especially when you don't even know me. And I overcame the transperent id issue, im going to get a damier graphite wallet

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.