[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2009 Discussion Thread.

Dec 23, 2009 @ 17:01
im prety sure they dont do phone orders anymore at the diamond store
Dec 23, 2009 @ 17:33
hall of fame fitteds and un polo polar bear tees and skateboards will be droppin soon after xmas.

smokeyface
Dec 23, 2009 @ 17:43
DIamond got me Selling Car Parts for Clothes.
It's hard when it's Christmas, I am not getting paid right from the Marine Corps, I just upgraded the turbo on on WRX, and Diamond is Dropping Heat.
Does Diamond Supply take EBT?
Dec 23, 2009 @ 17:55
That LDRS hat is a MUST COP for me.
Dec 23, 2009 @ 17:59
aye yo nick or maybe tones,when is the tee with the real polar bear biting the diamond droppin?thats definitely one of my favorite pieces but i dont remember hearing much about it.
Dec 23, 2009 @ 18:08
aye yo nick or maybe tones,when is the tee with the real polar bear biting the diamond droppin?thats definitely one of my favorite pieces but i dont remember hearing much about it.

probably when the Tiff/Black HOF X DIAMOND hats drop. Im not too sure..

on a side note we will be open christmas eve, come through to get your very last minute christmas shopping done! and also come through on saturday after christmas come kick it !smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

happy holidays guys!
Dec 23, 2009 @ 18:18
yoo tony wut time do u guys close on new years eve? i get paid that day so i was gonna roll thru after work
Dec 23, 2009 @ 20:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
You going tomorrow? I hopefully will be able to get out there before they sell out. Straight heat.

good luck last time they went super fast
Dec 23, 2009 @ 21:04
whos got a diamond belt for a good price! pm me!
Dec 23, 2009 @ 21:42
who wants to take this RIP mike of my hands? im gettin tired of seeing baby MJ in my closet every morning lol
Dec 23, 2009 @ 21:43
Hall OF Fame Fitteds and UN Polo Polar Bear tees and skateboards will be droppin soon after xmas.

Online and instore or just instore?
Dec 23, 2009 @ 21:54
def will hit online
Dec 23, 2009 @ 22:07
letting go of my Diamond X Girl MARILYN MONROE tee. White/sz X-Large BUT got the sides professionally tailored to fit similar to a Large. Still never worn and was DS went i bought it. send me some offers.
Dec 24, 2009 @ 00:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
You going tomorrow? I hopefully will be able to get out there before they sell out. Straight heat.

I wish. It's droppin online too isn't it?

I never get to go ANYWHERE because I live in shitty Canada.

Can't wait til I head up to Cali in the summer next year, definitely have to drop by the diamond store.
Dec 24, 2009 @ 01:25
selling the lazer engraved nyc exclusive decks on ebay. anybody interested?
Dec 24, 2009 @ 11:53
is the store opened today?
Dec 24, 2009 @ 11:56
is the store opened today?

tones said yes. 1 page back eric.
Dec 24, 2009 @ 11:57
^thanks.

probably when the Tiff/Black HOF X DIAMOND hats drop. Im not too sure..

on a side note we will be open christmas eve, come through to get your very last minute christmas shopping done! and also come through on saturday after christmas come kick it !smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

happy holidays guys!
Dec 24, 2009 @ 13:26
Lamb Skin Diamond Supply Co. Bomber Jacket Droppin Jan/Feb 2010
(Invalid img)

!!so dope!!
Dec 24, 2009 @ 13:27
^^on nicks twitter i dont know why pic wont show^^
Dec 24, 2009 @ 13:50
Anyone lookin for the Diamond x Black scale collabo? The pinstripe one in Black I have a L for sale 30 shipped new without tags
Dec 24, 2009 @ 17:46
Yo anyone who has been to the NYC pop up I got some questions for ya.

Are there still diamond decks for sale there? What about wheels, trucks, etc?

I decided I will treat myself to a brand new setup for spring.

Also, are there still denim there? Beanies? How's the stock lookin?

I wish I couldve visited earlier so I could chop it up with Nick but the weather had me fucked up
Dec 24, 2009 @ 19:40
Yo anyone who has been to the NYC pop up I got some questions for ya.

Are there still diamond decks for sale there? What about wheels, trucks, etc?

I decided I will treat myself to a brand new setup for spring.

Also, are there still denim there? Beanies? How's the stock lookin?

I wish I couldve visited earlier so I could chop it up with Nick but the weather had me fucked up

decks are sold out, tees mostly in xl and up left, no idea about the hoodies and crews.
Dec 24, 2009 @ 19:43
I need to get down to nyc.
Dec 24, 2009 @ 20:14
decks are sold out, tees mostly in xl and up left, no idea about the hoodies and crews.

That's wack. Ain't no way to get that Diamond skate gear now.. Nick, you should think about dropping the decks online. I guarantee they will sell like crazy
Dec 24, 2009 @ 21:39
Still got my DS Mined Denim for sale. Getting desperate though, $60 shipped can take it at this point.

Scope out the signature homies.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I got a Diamond Eyes tee, size small, that I'm trying to get rid of for $20 shipped. Only been worn twice.
Dec 24, 2009 @ 22:13
sorry erik did you come through we closed early @ 3pm. thanks to everyone that supported Diamond this holiday season.

Happy holidays to everyone hope everyone gets their wish granted.
Dec 24, 2009 @ 23:15
i was looking to cop the fallin crewneck..how does it fit? i wear an XL in tees..good lookin
Dec 25, 2009 @ 00:10
true to size or size down 1...depends how u want it to fit
Dec 25, 2009 @ 02:14
Merry Christmas to all you DSC heads in hypebeast land.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0