agkicks

$90 shipped bro
lmk
October 12, 2009 @ 01:13 AM
Joey G

Lol at the thread being a market for new kids that need cash
October 12, 2009 @ 01:46 AM
Croosh Loosh

I got a black large puro pari sample I might let go. Pm me offers.
October 12, 2009 @ 02:19 AM
Joey G

The diamond market isnt what it used to be, and not like it mattered prior but reselling diamond isnt worth it. Go get some supreme shit.
Side note, i want those jerons that are coming in holiday, i will be coming up for the overnight
October 12, 2009 @ 01:59 PM
showtime602

anyone have any Diamond crew socks for sale or know where I can get them?
October 12, 2009 @ 03:32 PM
GasfaceRefill

The diamond market isnt what it used to be, and not like it mattered prior but reselling diamond isnt worth it. Go get some supreme shit.
Side note, i want those jerons that are coming in holiday, i will be coming up for the overnight

I agree the last tee that ppl wanted to pay alot for was the MJ tee. but now it isnt even worth much.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

October 12, 2009 @ 03:37 PM
oozedrip

I agree the last tee that ppl wanted to pay alot for was the MJ tee. but now it isnt even worth much.

it's also due to the fact nick hasn't really released dope limited stuff in a long time.
October 12, 2009 @ 03:40 PM
GasfaceRefill

it's also due to the fact nick hasn't really released dope limited stuff in a long time.

I was just thinkin that, not that i re-sell or anything. but like i thought the CTI was gonna be super limited but EVERYONE has that

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

October 12, 2009 @ 04:28 PM
Joey G

There is a call for diamond product now, a very heavy fluxuation since the early 04/05 stuff. everyone wants diamond now, supply and demand!
October 12, 2009 @ 05:36 PM
SplashySplash

well someone SUPPLY for my PURO PARI DEMAND!!
October 12, 2009 @ 06:53 PM
smoothoperator

Diamond sale
Hey nick,
when are you guys going to have another diamond sale like the memorial one you had back in julysmile
let me know....
October 12, 2009 @ 07:12 PM
V.Lopez

id love to sell my MJ tee for even retail. I didnt even want it i just needed a beanie
October 12, 2009 @ 07:40 PM
agkicks

id love to sell my MJ tee for even retail. I didnt even want it i just needed a beanie

i wouldnt if i was u, its a piece of history...im keeping mine deadstock
October 12, 2009 @ 07:43 PM
Joey G

MJ molested 3 kids, that is some sweet ass history isnt it?
October 12, 2009 @ 08:31 PM
V.Lopez

yea i cud really careless, its not something thats gonna b worth a fortune in years.
October 12, 2009 @ 09:04 PM
Diamond

There is a call for diamond product now, a very heavy fluxuation since the early 04/05 stuff. everyone wants diamond now, supply and demand!

Diamond has become a much more popular brand now than it was back in the days when every tee we dropped sold out online in 5 minutes by resellers. I mean I think its dope and it feels good to see people wearing Diamond almost everywhere I go nowadays but I do miss the days of only the skaters and kids on the forums rockin and knowin about it. Those days are the past so all we can do is move forward with the brand and do as many exclusive joints as possible for the Diamond fam that have been around for years. Puro Pari, Hall Of Fame, Rick Ross and other exclusive drops we do are for the people that been fans and don't just rock Diamond because everyone else is on it now.
We are in a recession and things are not what they use to be with all the small skate shops and boutiques we use to only sell to goin out of business. For a brand to stay in business these days you have to expand which hurts us when it comes to being exclusive but we have to keep the lights on.
When a brand becomes popular and easier to get the resell value is going to drop & resellers are going to stop buying it all up instantly online..... This may be a good thing since not as many exclusive tees that common folks don't know about hit ebay for the rest of the world to cop.

As for Diamond as a brand and me as a person, not much has changed... i'm still designing everything myself, still on the forums and still hangin at the Diamond store with the homies.

We will be droppin some more goods online real soon as well as a very limited
amount of tiffany Colorway Puro Pari tees.
October 12, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
waynefresh

Diamond has become a much more popular brand now than it was back in the days when every tee we dropped sold out online in 5 minutes by resellers. I mean I think its dope and it feels good to see people wearing Diamond almost everywhere I go nowadays but I do miss the days of only the skaters and kids on the forums rockin and knowin about it. Those days are the past so all we can do is move forward with the brand and do as many exclusive joints as possible for the Diamond fam that have been around for years. Puro Pari, Hall Of Fame, Rick Ross and other exclusive drops we do are for the people that been fans and don't just rock Diamond because everyone else is on it now.
We are in a recession and things are not what they use to be with all the small skate shops and boutiques we use to only sell to goin out of business. For a brand to stay in business these days you have to expand which hurts us when it comes to being exclusive but we have to keep the lights on.
When a brand becomes popular and easier to get the resell value is going to drop & resellers are going to stop buying it all up instantly online..... This may be a good thing since not as many exclusive tees that common folks don't know about hit ebay for the rest of the world to cop.

As for Diamond as a brand and me as a person, not much has changed... i'm still designing everything myself, still on the forums and still hangin at the Diamond store with the homies.

this and dope ass designs are the reason diamond is my favorite clothing line, no doubt.good shit nick.
October 12, 2009 @ 09:16 PM
Diamond

Hey nick,
when are you guys going to have another diamond sale like the memorial one you had back in julysmile
let me know....

Thats the other problem is the more popular we become the less product we have left over to put on sale. Don't get me wrong, i am not complaining about our success as of late but I know it sucks for the people that want to get a good deal on some left over product.
October 12, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
Guapamole

carabiners? LOL
October 12, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
Diamond

this and dope ass designs are the reason diamond is my favorite clothing line, no doubt.good shit nick.

Thanks homie, much appreciated.
October 12, 2009 @ 09:25 PM
Joey G

cosign, that whole post prior was nothin but love for diamond, the people and the product. Diamond is still my favorite clothing company, and happens to ditribute my favorite wheels and trucks!
October 12, 2009 @ 09:45 PM
theh00d

I wonder what other tee's are dropping this holiday
I already know 3 I might pick up so far

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

October 12, 2009 @ 10:04 PM
presidence9t9

That fucking rocks, I've been wanting a Puro Pari in tiffany.
October 12, 2009 @ 10:07 PM
zaywitcher

stuff 4 sell
M-L
All of it besides the crooks collab shirt for 45 shipped.pm me
Image Hosting
Image Hosting
October 12, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
Diamond

Runnin Shit tee got picked as #26 out of 100 best shirts by Complex magazine.
October 12, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
mrh

yeah too bad that tee's actually way better than every other tee thats higher ranked on that list. but it is dope its on there.
October 12, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
Tonytones

Diamond supply co. is still the shit YEEE!
October 12, 2009 @ 10:58 PM
Livin22

Runnin Shit tee got picked as #26 out of 100 best shirts by Complex magazine.

Thats whats up....I still want that L and D biggie tee that shit is so fireee
October 12, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
GasfaceRefill

Thank GOD that puro pari is droppin in the tiff colorway... i was about to cry when i only saw the black and white!!&)

October 12, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
mrscrouge

wanna get the unpolo hoodie, crewneck, varsity and prob cardigan.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.