[Triumvir] - 2009 Discussion Thread

April 30, 2009 @ 14:09:18
I dont think there will a re-release of shadaloo merch only the World Warrior collection.

Damn... i needed that in my life
April 30, 2009 @ 14:52:12
the pics of julia that she posted on her blog about the fuck your clique womens tees makes me &)&)&)&)&)

if you don't know what i'm talking about..peep them for yourselves.
April 30, 2009 @ 15:08:25
the pics of julia that she posted on her blog about the fuck your clique womens tees makes me &)&)&)&)&)

if you don't know what i'm talking about..peep them for yourselves.

hot leggings
April 30, 2009 @ 15:33:00
hot leggings

She borrowed them from Ben!!!! >smh>smh>smh>smh>smh
April 30, 2009 @ 15:50:19
She borrowed them from Ben!!!! >smh>smh>smh>smh>smh

well then i hope to see Ben in them soon blinkyeyes
April 30, 2009 @ 20:37:56
Does anyone know where I can get a pair of Castor Raw Black Washed Denim with the purple stitching in size 32? My pair is getting too many rips.

Thanks for the help.
April 30, 2009 @ 20:43:17
Does anyone know where I can get a pair of Castor Raw Black Washed Denim with the purple stitching in size 32? My pair is getting too many rips.

Thanks for the help.

http://www.atticonlineshop.com/Triumvir--Castor-Washed-Black--Denim_p_4022.html
April 30, 2009 @ 21:10:18
whats the inseanm on triumvir denim?

April 30, 2009 @ 21:46:28
anyone selling any Large non shrunken triumvir flannels?
April 30, 2009 @ 23:14:28
Hey Brandon, got a question for you.

How's the NBHD bag from Cool? The mag's selling for like $16 around here, just wondering how's the quality and size. I've gotten a Stussy "backpack" before and it was like hell small and kinda shoddy so didn't really use it.

Quincy, the NBHD bag is a promo swag so treat it as a promo swag... the second time I used it the bottom seam already tore open...
April 30, 2009 @ 23:14:57
whats the inseanm on triumvir denim?

around 33 ~ 34
April 30, 2009 @ 23:17:25
Were these the same Hugo boss jeans you had when you came to NorCal last time? i knew you had hugo boss' on, i just didnt know they were selvedge. i was laughing my ass off on the drive home from Poleng because you (and julia) were the only two who were not wearing Triumvir jeans. hahahhaa, so fitting that the head hauncho didnt wear his own product. this is what you wore...
(Invalid img)

And we can never forget your favorite!!!!!!!!!!!

You almost have my outfit down, but I haven't worn earth tone shoes since the Air Force I Mochas... so if you found a pair of black chucks or visvims then i would of given you more props. The hat is the exact model that I wear from Otto Caps, I bought 144 of them a couple years ago, I think I'm down to about 40 something now. The black t-shirt is pretty close to what I would wear, but the frog on the main label is a no no... those creatures gives me the goose bumps... but I don't mind eating them...
May 01, 2009 @ 12:53:11
you forgot one item ....
May 01, 2009 @ 14:00:45
You almost have my outfit down, but I haven't worn earth tone shoes since the Air Force I Mochas... so if you found a pair of black chucks or visvims then i would of given you more props. The hat is the exact model that I wear from Otto Caps, I bought 144 of them a couple years ago, I think I'm down to about 40 something now. The black t-shirt is pretty close to what I would wear, but the frog on the main label is a no no... those creatures gives me the goose bumps... but I don't mind eating them...

Those were the closest thing to all black visvims i could find. and also, i wanted to demonstrate a black tee, not a frog labeled cotton company or someting. hahaha. but DAMN! that is a fnck load of hats B. and frogs give you the goosebumps? i had no idea!!!! i thought that the only thing i'd see in your nightmares would be tyranical rulers or a Ryu Metsu Hadoken.. >smh
May 01, 2009 @ 18:28:25
Whens the new hat comming out?
May 01, 2009 @ 19:15:39
One last chance for a FYC tee
May 01, 2009 @ 19:27:02
Whens the new hat comming out?

Soon if i'm not wrong. ;)

| Solexlife + www.solexlife.com |

May 01, 2009 @ 22:57:22
cawped my yeezy FYC =D
May 01, 2009 @ 23:30:49

Rough life you lead. sir . Play video games, hypebeast forums, work from home....Is Triumvir hiring any white people?
May 01, 2009 @ 23:43:55
there are white people at triumvir

if you consider some of the tri fam's other half blushing
May 01, 2009 @ 23:49:28
dont like yeezys but copped the fyc i likes the pink smokeyface
May 02, 2009 @ 12:29:23
My Attic version of the FYC tee came in yesterday. The 3M really is something else smokeyface
May 02, 2009 @ 13:56:13
does the fyc on the webstore have 3M too?
May 02, 2009 @ 14:08:40
i do not believe so, its just classic Triumvir black on black with the pink on bottom... got that fasho!
May 02, 2009 @ 14:25:15
I grabbed it thinking it was 3M, but whatev still looks nice.
May 02, 2009 @ 14:59:34
does the fyc on the webstore have 3M too?

Like deadendpro3 said, from the looks of the black/pink version it isn't M3. You know if you ordered it in my size I wouldn't mind taking yours if you don't want yours blushing
May 02, 2009 @ 16:05:46
kimizzle, you are selling your Atmos Hoody!!!! WHY!!!???? dude, that thing is damn near impossible to get now a days, and from your pic of it, its in great condition: that said, anybody who fits a medium BUY THAT SHIT NOW before he changes his mind! lol. and

Attic online store seems like it re-up'd the 3m Tees if anyone was interested.
May 02, 2009 @ 16:47:31
kimizzle, you are selling your Atmos Hoody!!!! WHY!!!???? dude, that thing is damn near impossible to get now a days, and from your pic of it, its in great condition: that said, anybody who fits a medium BUY THAT SHIT NOW before he changes his mind! lol. and

Attic online store seems like it re-up'd the 3m Tees if anyone was interested.

Haha yeah its pretty rare. The thing is it doesn't fit me well anymore, as well as a lot of the other medium pieces I have. Oh well, my loss is someone's gain.
May 02, 2009 @ 16:50:32
man i would cawped the shirt

if only i had gotten my yeezys

ish woulda went hard

word to tpeezy,ye, and Dj Khaled
May 02, 2009 @ 16:58:02
Haha yeah its pretty rare. The thing is it doesn't fit me well anymore, as well as a lot of the other medium pieces I have. Oh well, my loss is someone's gain.

Dude, that fncking sucks!! Dont let that isht go for less than 80.

and to the moderator who got that 'report' i sent, sorry, i accidently clicked that as opposed to the quote button, i did not want to report Kimizzles post.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x