April 30, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
triumvir3rex

Hey Brandon, got a question for you.

How's the NBHD bag from Cool? The mag's selling for like $16 around here, just wondering how's the quality and size. I've gotten a Stussy "backpack" before and it was like hell small and kinda shoddy so didn't really use it.

Quincy, the NBHD bag is a promo swag so treat it as a promo swag... the second time I used it the bottom seam already tore open...
April 30, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
triumvir3rex

whats the inseanm on triumvir denim?

around 33 ~ 34
April 30, 2009 @ 11:17 PM
triumvir3rex

Were these the same Hugo boss jeans you had when you came to NorCal last time? i knew you had hugo boss' on, i just didnt know they were selvedge. i was laughing my ass off on the drive home from Poleng because you (and julia) were the only two who were not wearing Triumvir jeans. hahahhaa, so fitting that the head hauncho didnt wear his own product. this is what you wore...

And we can never forget your favorite!!!!!!!!!!!

You almost have my outfit down, but I haven't worn earth tone shoes since the Air Force I Mochas... so if you found a pair of black chucks or visvims then i would of given you more props. The hat is the exact model that I wear from Otto Caps, I bought 144 of them a couple years ago, I think I'm down to about 40 something now. The black t-shirt is pretty close to what I would wear, but the frog on the main label is a no no... those creatures gives me the goose bumps... but I don't mind eating them...
May 1, 2009 @ 12:53 PM
Nervex

you forgot one item ....
May 1, 2009 @ 02:00 PM
deadendpro3

You almost have my outfit down, but I haven't worn earth tone shoes since the Air Force I Mochas... so if you found a pair of black chucks or visvims then i would of given you more props. The hat is the exact model that I wear from Otto Caps, I bought 144 of them a couple years ago, I think I'm down to about 40 something now. The black t-shirt is pretty close to what I would wear, but the frog on the main label is a no no... those creatures gives me the goose bumps... but I don't mind eating them...

Those were the closest thing to all black visvims i could find. and also, i wanted to demonstrate a black tee, not a frog labeled cotton company or someting. hahaha. but DAMN! that is a fnck load of hats B. and frogs give you the goosebumps? i had no idea!!!! i thought that the only thing i'd see in your nightmares would be tyranical rulers or a Ryu Metsu Hadoken.. >sad
May 1, 2009 @ 06:28 PM
Exforge

Whens the new hat comming out?
May 1, 2009 @ 07:15 PM
Mostarr

One last chance for a FYC tee
May 1, 2009 @ 07:27 PM
solexlife

Whens the new hat comming out?

Soon if i'm not wrong. ;)

| Solexlife + www.solexlife.com |

May 1, 2009 @ 10:57 PM
riceball69

cawped my yeezy FYC =D
May 1, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
estatefitted

Rough life you lead. sir . Play video games, hypebeast forums, work from home....Is Triumvir hiring any white people?
May 1, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
epitaphex

there are white people at triumvir

if you consider some of the tri fam's other half smile
May 1, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
craigRNCKSF

dont like yeezys but copped the fyc i likes the pink cool
May 2, 2009 @ 12:29 PM
kimizzle

My Attic version of the FYC tee came in yesterday. The 3M really is something else cool
May 2, 2009 @ 01:56 PM
Mostarr

does the fyc on the webstore have 3M too?
May 2, 2009 @ 02:08 PM
deadendpro3

i do not believe so, its just classic Triumvir black on black with the pink on bottom... got that fasho!
May 2, 2009 @ 02:25 PM
Mostarr

I grabbed it thinking it was 3M, but whatev still looks nice.
May 2, 2009 @ 02:59 PM
kimizzle

does the fyc on the webstore have 3M too?

Like deadendpro3 said, from the looks of the black/pink version it isn't M3. You know if you ordered it in my size I wouldn't mind taking yours if you don't want yours smile
May 2, 2009 @ 04:05 PM
deadendpro3

kimizzle, you are selling your Atmos Hoody!!!! WHY!!!???? dude, that thing is damn near impossible to get now a days, and from your pic of it, its in great condition: that said, anybody who fits a medium BUY THAT SHIT NOW before he changes his mind! lol. and

Attic online store seems like it re-up'd the 3m Tees if anyone was interested.
May 2, 2009 @ 04:47 PM
kimizzle

kimizzle, you are selling your Atmos Hoody!!!! WHY!!!???? dude, that thing is damn near impossible to get now a days, and from your pic of it, its in great condition: that said, anybody who fits a medium BUY THAT SHIT NOW before he changes his mind! lol. and

Attic online store seems like it re-up'd the 3m Tees if anyone was interested.

Haha yeah its pretty rare. The thing is it doesn't fit me well anymore, as well as a lot of the other medium pieces I have. Oh well, my loss is someone's gain.
May 2, 2009 @ 04:50 PM
McHype

man i would cawped the shirt

if only i had gotten my yeezys

ish woulda went hard

word to tpeezy,ye, and Dj Khaled
May 2, 2009 @ 04:58 PM
deadendpro3

Haha yeah its pretty rare. The thing is it doesn't fit me well anymore, as well as a lot of the other medium pieces I have. Oh well, my loss is someone's gain.

Dude, that fncking sucks!! Dont let that isht go for less than 80.

and to the moderator who got that 'report' i sent, sorry, i accidently clicked that as opposed to the quote button, i did not want to report Kimizzles post.
May 2, 2009 @ 08:29 PM
kimizzle

Dude, that fncking sucks!! Dont let that isht go for less than 80.

and to the moderator who got that 'report' i sent, sorry, i accidently clicked that as opposed to the quote button, i did not want to report Kimizzles post.

Yeah I sure want to sell it for that much, but I'm just going to hook it up to anyone on this board, since everyone here is Triumvir HB fam cool

By the way, I almost pressed the report button myself >sad
May 3, 2009 @ 02:06 PM
Virginiaaa

Yay for the ladies FYC tee
May 3, 2009 @ 02:37 PM
deadendpro3

Yeah I sure want to sell it for that much, but I'm just going to hook it up to anyone on this board, since everyone here is Triumvir HB fam cool

hahahaha, yeah man, HB is doing it so that we start reporting Fam. hahaha.
May 3, 2009 @ 04:17 PM
kimizzle

I actually liked the older layout better than this one razz
May 3, 2009 @ 05:13 PM
king_geedorah

not that im complaining or ne thing but i gotta quick question for you brandon....

why the yeezy colorway for the latest FYC release...i was expecting black on black hahaha
May 3, 2009 @ 05:28 PM
munition

it kinda is almost a black on black, but I think the little bit of pink on the shirt adds on to it cool
May 3, 2009 @ 06:32 PM
triumvir.jk

Rough life you lead. sir . Play video games, hypebeast forums, work from home....Is Triumvir hiring any white people?

Yessir, right after they make their pilgrimage to yogurtland.
May 3, 2009 @ 09:30 PM
Spankbank

coolcoolcool Sold to meeeee. He let it go for 60 because he is the most amazing person in the world.
May 3, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
kimizzle

coolcoolcool Sold to meeeee. He let it go for 60 because he is the most amazing person in the world.

No problem, like I said just helping out fam on here smile

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.