Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 27, 2009 @ 03:00 AM
oozedrip

hey triumvir, just wondering how long the [email]customerservice@triumvir.com[/email] email usually takes to respond. I emailed Wednesday afternoon and haven't heard a peep. Was missing one item from my order from the 30%+off sale. any help would be appreciated.
April 27, 2009 @ 03:26 AM
nglitches

hey triumvir, just wondering how long the [email]customerservice@triumvir.com[/email] email usually takes to respond. I emailed Wednesday afternoon and haven't heard a peep. Was missing one item from my order from the 30%+off sale. any help would be appreciated.

This actually happened to me too but I just assumed that they're going to send it to me later on when they restock. Can anyone from Triumvir clear it up real quick?
April 27, 2009 @ 09:46 AM
kimizzle

You should get a response within a day or two. If not, you should give them a call at the office.
April 27, 2009 @ 11:19 AM
Attic Online Shop

Well, if they are available online,then they aren't limited anymore. well, no money for me.

Actually, they still are very much limited, as we are the only retailers to receive these colorways, and produce them for women.

They will be launched on our online shop at 10 AM.
Be sure to pick yours up before they're sold out!
www.attic2zoo.com
April 27, 2009 @ 11:30 AM
Attic Online Shop

Well, if they are available online,then they aren't limited anymore. well, no money for me.

Actually, they still are very much limited, as we are the only retailers to receive these colorways, and produce them for women.

They will be launched on our online shop at 10 AM.
Be sure to pick yours up before they're sold out!
www.attic2zoo.com
April 27, 2009 @ 12:01 PM
EL LAY

Fuck Your Clique tee's just got updated on the Attic website, copped my mediums in both black & white!
April 27, 2009 @ 12:11 PM
triumvir.jk

The missing items from your orders will be refunded within a few days. The sale blew out the webstore so multiple items that were out of stock were kept on being ordered.

Also good shit to everyone from HB that made it out. Hope everyone had a good time; I met too many people here to list. Thanks a lot for the support.
April 27, 2009 @ 12:20 PM
riceball69

Got mine too, made my week!!
April 27, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
Nhung2609

Just got one for me and my girl, sucks I couldn't make it out Saturday, I heard the event was dope!

WWW.TRUMPIA.COM All-In-One Marketing Service specializing in Mobile SMS, MMS, QR Code, Email, Voice, IM, Facebook and Twitter.

April 27, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
Citizen-16657

CITIZEN SPRING CLEANING

55% OFF EVERYTHING ONLINE......

Use CSC55% as the discount code

The exclusions are

APC

Black Scale Delivery 2 of the present season

Staple

Tanner Goods

Influence

If you order any of the listed brands above, the orders will manually be default discounted to 20%(30% for influence branded products) and we will call or email you to confirm this, if we do not received a response within 24 hours the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded. All orders are subject to change or cancellation at any time.
April 27, 2009 @ 05:01 PM
outsider

Oh alright, thanks^. I missed a great party, but oh well, I was pretty much only going to buy the (i thought) limited tees and sell them so I make money, I already had two customers, one offering me double the shirt price and one $10, but Attic is going to have them online/in-store sometime this week.

Not cool IMHO to resell here for profit.
April 27, 2009 @ 05:55 PM
Nervex

yea as a whole the party went off well.. thanks again James and the attic crew

but btw who downed all the sushi!?!! After an hour I checked and almost all of it was gone haha >sad

also i am suprised no one has said anything about Julia's little hat...
April 27, 2009 @ 06:58 PM
Nhung2609

why, wsup with her hat?

WWW.TRUMPIA.COM All-In-One Marketing Service specializing in Mobile SMS, MMS, QR Code, Email, Voice, IM, Facebook and Twitter.

April 27, 2009 @ 07:09 PM
Ricta

haha i thought it was a women's fashion thing or something ... hehe reminded me of a Yarmulke

thriveordecline.com

April 27, 2009 @ 08:31 PM
Triumvir.DK

I have been answering emails left and right regarding refunds and missing items these last two weeks. If I overlooked yours my apologies. Please re-send the email to either [email]customerservice@triumvir.com[/email] or [email]david@triumvir.com[/email] so we can work something out.
April 27, 2009 @ 08:42 PM
nglitches

I have been answering emails left and right regarding refunds and missing items these last two weeks. If I overlooked yours my apologies. Please re-send the email to either [email]customerservice@triumvir.com[/email] or [email]david@triumvir.com[/email] so we can work something out.

Checked my bank account and $25.00 was refunded. Thanks. Sad that I don't get the finger tee though ;\ Maybe some other time.

Julia's outfit at the party minus the leather jacket reminded me of Jackie O (First Lady of JFK) for whatever reason.
April 28, 2009 @ 12:40 AM
1hundo.

wish i was at the party...too badd I'm all the way in Canada...haha cool

From the photos that Juila posted on her blog it looked like a blast smile
April 28, 2009 @ 03:39 AM
jcamposwpg

YES, GOT THE FCUK YOUR CLIQUE IN BOTH COLORWAYS and one for my girrrl! i can die happy!
April 28, 2009 @ 04:35 AM
matsu714

all i gotta say is.. i was rocking my brand new fyc shirt and got like 4-5 people giving me compliments and asking where i got it.
April 28, 2009 @ 05:19 AM
Frodizzi

I don
April 28, 2009 @ 11:10 AM
Nhung2609

damn, from everyone i've talked to, they've said it was such a dope event! At least I was able to get my tee's online, you guys should do another event soon, pleaseeeeee.

April 28, 2009 @ 01:20 PM
deadendpro3

Hundo & Sole, pictures of my Hugo Japanese selvedge denim, I have two pairs of these that I bought back in late 2007. The holes on the left pockets are from my blackberry holder & my keys that hang on my belt loop... The second picture is what it used to look like.

Were these the same Hugo boss jeans you had when you came to NorCal last time? i knew you had hugo boss' on, i just didnt know they were selvedge. i was laughing my ass off on the drive home from Poleng because you (and julia) were the only two who were not wearing Triumvir jeans. hahahhaa, so fitting that the head hauncho didnt wear his own product. this is what you wore...

And we can never forget your favorite!!!!!!!!!!!
April 28, 2009 @ 01:22 PM
deadendpro3

Totally late on the above post too, i've been quite swamped with school and been busy. WOrd up! JOSH KIM likes fire BALLS!
April 28, 2009 @ 01:37 PM
Attic Online Shop

Blog just updated with pictures from Saturday's event!
Go check it out now: www.attic2zoo.com

April 28, 2009 @ 06:08 PM
dsbao

L-L-L-L-L Phiiiiii...?
April 28, 2009 @ 06:31 PM
kimizzle

Really upset that I couldn't make it on Saturday... Got to look on the bright side though; managed to get a FYC tee on attic smile
April 28, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
Frodizzi

Blog just updated with pictures from Saturday's event!
Go check it out now: www.attic2zoo.com

haha, which of these colors is not like the others...

edit: not the pink
April 28, 2009 @ 08:42 PM
Citizen-16657

CITIZEN SPRING CLEANING

55% OFF EVERYTHING ONLINE......

Use CSC55% as the discount code

The exclusions are

APC

Black Scale Delivery 2 of the present season

Staple

Tanner Goods

Influence

If you order any of the listed brands above, the orders will manually be default discounted to 20%(30% for influence branded products, no discount for Black Scale Delivery 2 at all) and we will call or email you to confirm this, if we do not received a response within 24 hours the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded. All orders are subject to change or cancellation at any time.
April 28, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
epitaphex

haha, which of these colors is not like the others...

edit: not the pink

the kolean hahaha
April 28, 2009 @ 10:06 PM
Triumvir.DK

>sad

I wear black almost every other day....give me a break -_-

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.