FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 25, 2009 @ 04:34 PM
chojin

Okay, why am I picturing this scene in my head?>

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyhhFzE5O5U>
April 25, 2009 @ 05:20 PM
sk.Quincy

Sigh. Not anywhere near Cali so can't go to black on black party. However, I am there in spirit since today's the first day that NY is actually hot and I've been wearing black regicide and black marauder shorts all day.
April 25, 2009 @ 05:29 PM
Suraj

For those that cannot make it to the Black party tonight, I am able to pickup 1-3 tees. Please PM with a price,size, and color if you are interested. Please include some money for me taking the time and walk.
April 25, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
Suraj

I am highly disappointed. The black party was a 21+ event. they were asking for text+id in line. what was attic thinking?
April 26, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
epitaphex

i'm not surprised, alcohol is being served plus the previous triumvir events have been 21+
April 26, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
solexlife

I am highly disappointed. The black party was a 21+ event. they were asking for text+id in line. what was attic thinking?

what!?!?!?!? swear. glad i didn't lol

| Solexlife + www.solexlife.com |

April 26, 2009 @ 01:42 AM
NiteSeekerX

I'm 18 and I got into the party just fine

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

April 26, 2009 @ 02:58 AM
Ricta

negative. You had to be 21+ to drink//get a wristband to drink. I got in and im 20 and so did my friend who's 19. They stressed that you had to text springclique to rsvp so im not surprised you didnt get in.

Anyways, I showed up, it was pretty cool and got a white tee but no black card =/ haha
i showed up with 6 pieces of triumvir, got 6 raffle ticketss and come back at 10:27 --- three minutes before the raffle shouldve started but it had just ended as i showed up. Owell its all good. I think i met michealryan, chill dude and the rest of the triumvir fam seems really cool.
lerche, youre pretty freakin tall haha

thriveordecline.com

April 26, 2009 @ 04:30 AM
matsu714

the triumvir black party was awesome! me and nglitch won a black card! that shit looks so baller haha. THANKS TRIUMVIR FOR THE CARD AND SKATE DECK!!!!

oh and it was pretty cool meeting the faces behind the forum names, and it was nice meeting you all in person!
April 26, 2009 @ 07:13 AM
BlvckBathLA

so i was lucky enough to get off work early and head there with my friend smile

bought 3 FYC shirts...2 mediums and 1 large, but when i got home...turned out the large was actually a large for ladies sad

i guess i shall call attic and see if i may get a refund now sad
April 26, 2009 @ 10:16 AM
NiteSeekerX

The Triumvir Party was insane, came in with 5 pieces of Triumvir attire, Lerche hooked it up with 6 tickets, (thanks), Food was fantastic, Music was great.

- Bought a Fuck Your Clique Tee and got a BLACK CARD

Won:
- Broken Halo Estate LA Fitted Hat (Raffle)
- Legio XIII Campaign Tee (Raffle)

- Fuck Your Clique Deck (Black Card)

- Beijing Dunks (Black Card x Rock Paper Scissor SHOOT!!)

It was a blast being able to meet everyone from Triumvir, Attic, Hypebeast Forum as well everyone else that came to support cool

THANKS TRIUMVIR and ATTIC FOR THE AWESOME PARTY AND PRIZES

April 26, 2009 @ 12:31 PM
Nervex

I think i can explain this a little bit more clearly now.. my bad for the people i had to turn down but honestly we can get in a lot of trouble serving alcohol while minors are around. It sucks but its what had to be done.

But overall the event was great, thanks everyone for their support >sad
April 26, 2009 @ 01:18 PM
matsu714

The Triumvir Party was insane, came in with 5 pieces of Triumvir attire, Lerche hooked it up with 6 tickets, (thanks), Food was fantastic, Music was great.

- Bought a Fuck Your Clique Tee and got a BLACK CARD

Won:
- Broken Halo Estate LA Fitted Hat (Raffle)
- Legio XIII Campaign Tee (Raffle)

- Fuck Your Clique Deck (Black Card)

- Beijing Dunks (Black Card x Rock Paper Scissor SHOOT!!)

It was a blast being able to meet everyone from Triumvir, Attic, Hypebeast Forum as well everyone else that came to support cool

THANKS TRIUMVIR and ATTIC FOR THE AWESOME PARTY AND PRIZES

ahaha damn im the dude who lost to u at rock paper scissors for the dunks lol. good shit man. dope event
April 26, 2009 @ 01:29 PM
Suraj

negative. You had to be 21+ to drink//get a wristband to drink. I got in and im 20 and so did my friend who's 19. They stressed that you had to text springclique to rsvp so im not surprised you didnt get in.

Anyways, I showed up, it was pretty cool and got a white tee but no black card =/ haha
i showed up with 6 pieces of triumvir, got 6 raffle ticketss and come back at 10:27 --- three minutes before the raffle shouldve started but it had just ended as i showed up. Owell its all good. I think i met michealryan, chill dude and the rest of the triumvir fam seems really cool.
lerche, youre pretty freakin tall haha

Wow, are you fucking serious? My friend and I were in line and a staff member at Attic yelled out get out your IDs and texts please. Also, we were looking at people and this one guy was getting ahid ID checked by a staff member at Attic. So then me,my friend and many people that were not 21 left. i'm fucking more pissed now, this one guy was offering me double price + s/h on the forum and another guy was offering me price+s/h+10 for me. ugh fuck my life.
April 26, 2009 @ 01:30 PM
Suraj

Congrats on those who won stuff.
April 26, 2009 @ 01:37 PM
jsyang15

Attic will be re-releasing the fuck your clique shirts throughout the week & the online store. just check in with the Attic Stores for details.
April 26, 2009 @ 01:39 PM
Suraj

Well, if they are available online,then they aren't limited anymore. well, no money for me.
April 26, 2009 @ 01:42 PM
kimizzle

Attic will be re-releasing the fuck your clique shirts throughout the week & the online store. just check in with the Attic Stores for details.

good to hear smile
April 26, 2009 @ 03:36 PM
nglitches

the triumvir black party was awesome! me and nglitch won a black card! that shit looks so baller haha. THANKS TRIUMVIR FOR THE CARD AND SKATE DECK!!!!

oh and it was pretty cool meeting the faces behind the forum names, and it was nice meeting you all in person!

Word. Last night was really chill. Got to meet and chill with people from the Triumvir family and just shoot the shit for a little bit while rocking my Triumvir shit. I feel like a G carrying around the black card-- so slick. It would have been awesome to win the Broken Halo (black on black hat) or the Beijing dunk but you can't ask for everything in life (...unless you're that other dude). I think there's a picture with Matsu, Julia, and me with black cards. Hope to see that show up somewhere ;]

Yeah, and I suck at rock paper scissors shoot. Tried to mindfuck him but I got mindfucked instead in the first round. It was pretty epic though. Should have been a dance battle 2v2 instead cool

Thanks for the dope event/gifts/delicious ass sushi (The crunchy one was delicious). Hope we get to kick it and see each other soon!

EDIT: Spring II is pretty sick! Props to Triumvir for keeping up with the dopeness. I want to cop the Keep Calm & Carry On hoodie.
April 26, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
alex.

great news
April 26, 2009 @ 04:32 PM
NiteSeekerX

Word. Last night was really chill. Got to meet and chill with people from the Triumvir family and just shoot the shit for a little bit while rocking my Triumvir shit. I feel like a G carrying around the black card-- so slick. It would have been awesome to win the Broken Halo (black on black hat) or the Beijing dunk but you can't ask for everything in life (...unless you're that other dude). I think there's a picture with Matsu, Julia, and me with black cards. Hope to see that show up somewhere ;]

Yeah, and I suck at rock paper scissors shoot. Tried to mindfuck him but I got mindfucked instead in the first round. It was pretty epic though. Should have been a dance battle 2v2 instead cool

Thanks for the dope event/gifts/delicious ass sushi (The crunchy one was delicious). Hope we get to kick it and see each other soon!

EDIT: Spring II is pretty sick! Props to Triumvir for keeping up with the dopeness. I want to cop the Keep Calm & Carry On hoodie.

If it was a dance battle, I would've lost and backed down for sure

April 26, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
eMCee143

Last night was really fun! Chilling with Shin, Alex and Alan(spconfusedand the rest of BBA was fun. Shin, I lost $20 because of you. We'll get that session in soon guys. Congrats to the winner of the shoes as well, you were too mentally tough through roshambo. Hope everyone had fun, I sure did.
April 26, 2009 @ 08:50 PM
matsu714

Last night was really fun! Chilling with Shin, Alex and Alan(spconfusedand the rest of BBA was fun. Shin, I lost $20 because of you. We'll get that session in soon guys. Congrats to the winner of the shoes as well, you were too mentally tough through roshambo. Hope everyone had fun, I sure did.

lol omg i thought u were kidding about the 20 dollars haha i feel bad...
April 26, 2009 @ 09:03 PM
eMCee143

lol omg i thought u were kidding about the 20 dollars haha i feel bad...

I was ;)
April 26, 2009 @ 09:40 PM
C_Augustus_O

it looks like the party was alot of fun, kind of mad that i missed it

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

April 26, 2009 @ 10:43 PM
sneakfreakz

it looks like the party was alot of fun, kind of mad that i missed it

Agree dude, looks like a nice party~
April 26, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
Suraj

I still don't understand fully? So, was it a 21+ event or they were just checking ID if you were drinking.
April 27, 2009 @ 12:07 AM
riceball69

I think Ricta explained it quite simply already...this is what I understood from his post.

They were checking ID if you were 21+ and wanted to drink. Otherwise, provided you had the text to rsvp, you could have gotten in to the party regardless of your age.
April 27, 2009 @ 12:10 AM
Suraj

Oh alright, thanks^. I missed a great party, but oh well, I was pretty much only going to buy the (i thought) limited tees and sell them so I make money, I already had two customers, one offering me double the shirt price and one $10, but Attic is going to have them online/in-store sometime this week.
April 27, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
NiteSeekerX

I believe the party was for 18+ because the fact that, I was the only one out of my 6 friends that were able to go in, felt really bad sad

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.