[Triumvir] - 2009 Discussion Thread

January 08, 2009 @ 13:35:46
Got a Hauberk yesterday. I was very impressed with the quality -especially the cuffs, collar and waistband. Super thick. I'll definately be on the lookout for future drops. As many have said, if you are inbetween sizes, you'll want to size up. I'm between a medium and a large. Got a large and it fits perfect -kind of a fitted track jacket fit to it.

Nice this makes me really jealous that the Hauberk is keeping you warm. It's getting colder here at night in Santa Ana and I just realized I've never picked up my Hauberk from the warehouse and my size is now sold out...procrastination is a bitch...
January 08, 2009 @ 13:47:13
im up north. in between sac and frisco, i know a couple of sbs places over here but it says select retailers and theyre quickstrike, so im assumin huf would be my best bet...

i might be wrong but i think true sole on haight has a quickstrike account
January 08, 2009 @ 15:24:37
dang...triumvir and rampage...gotta do a shirt with some sort of rampage reference
January 08, 2009 @ 15:48:02
I must admit you guys are all pretty damn cool. you need to make the m.bison tee but with rampage in there.
January 08, 2009 @ 16:54:39
Lmao
I must admit you guys are all pretty damn cool. you need to make the m.bison tee but with rampage in there.

Good Call!>smh
January 08, 2009 @ 17:28:01
Must be nice working at Triumvir! Third Strike w/ Rampage! Thats like a dream come true. lol

That'd be crazy to see UFC fighters sporting Triumvir on their way to the Cage!
January 08, 2009 @ 18:12:36
Rampage Jackson is a beast, in fact all of Wolfslair is... go Bisping smokeyface
January 08, 2009 @ 18:22:20
you live in vacaville/fairfield?

na, other way, haha. stockton, just south of sac.

haha, nah, i am talking from my own personal experience with a couple of shoes that i had to get even though i didnt know why i paid that much. But everyone at huf is cool man, we have history with all them over there. If anyone is looking for the latest and greatest 50$ fitteds, huf has more than enough to cover you. but yea man, real talk, they cool cats, def the Nike destination in SF along with niketown.

haha, good to hear that they coo people. personally a couple guys were straght dicks to me and my boys the first couple of times i went there, and i went back after that and one of the dudes was pretty coo and i was bein a straight ass to him because of my first few visits, haha i felt hella bad after like "damn it wasnt his fault", but fuck it they should see how it feels every once in a while, haha
January 08, 2009 @ 18:51:13
na, other way, haha. stockton, just south of sac.

damn you dont live far from me.
January 08, 2009 @ 19:01:27
theres actually a lot of dudes from the area on here. most of them have 209 in their names haha. where you at? im guessing modesto cus of your name.
January 08, 2009 @ 19:12:11
Alright I'm moving out to cali and applying for a job with you guaiz.

....I can dream right? smh
January 08, 2009 @ 19:13:38

I iz not azn...I stand no chance hahaha smokeyface

Buffalo Bills till I die.

January 08, 2009 @ 19:28:46
I iz not azn...I stand no chance hahaha smokeyface

Psh, preposterous!
January 08, 2009 @ 19:32:46
fuck triumvir
January 08, 2009 @ 19:35:43

A WILD TROLL AS APPEARED!
January 08, 2009 @ 19:39:55
fuck triumvir

Yea! FUCK Triumvir! Fucking Faggots! >smh
January 08, 2009 @ 19:47:19

Can't we all? smokeyface

fuck triumvir

How about...

>smh>smh>smh
January 08, 2009 @ 19:50:27
Can't we all? smokeyface

How about...

>smh>smh>smh

How appropriate!

www.STINKGRENADESTUDIOS.com

January 08, 2009 @ 20:01:41
the wild troll thing was funny. :-D
January 08, 2009 @ 20:09:43
Pewpew!
January 08, 2009 @ 20:24:39
that shirt would been better if it said FCUK so its more rockable
January 08, 2009 @ 20:28:02
fcuk is already a brand name
January 08, 2009 @ 20:31:05
dang...triumvir and rampage...gotta do a shirt with some sort of rampage reference

i remember when they were looking for interns, if i lived closer i hella woulda been down

fuck triumvir

and with all the fuck shirts triumvir makes i think a "fuck triumvir" shirt would be dope.

that shirt would been better if it said FCUK so its more rockable

haha i wore my fuck you clique shirt to a ball game once and an employee told me i had to turn it inside out, and i was like fuck that im just gna take it off, you know tryna be a badass, haha too bad i was in san fran and it was cold as shit. man i cant wait to wear a fuck off shirt to a game now, its so incogneto.
January 08, 2009 @ 20:45:13
i remember when they were looking for interns, if i lived closer i hella woulda been down

smh I wish I didn't live on the east coast.
January 08, 2009 @ 20:47:17
smh I wish I didn't live on the east coast.

If you really wanted to, I'm sure you could. A lot of colleges in California are trying to get out of state students as opposed to California residents because they can make more money from out of state fees tongueface
January 08, 2009 @ 22:52:40
JUST GOT MY RED LIONS PARKA AND BLUE CLANSMEN!
ILL TO SAY THE LEAST!

Red Lions Parka - The red is just the right tone, it's warm as the hauberk but lighter. I'm definitely not getting SARS when i hit up toronto next month!

Clansmen - The blue is sex and it feels nice. Did i mention the blue being sex?
January 08, 2009 @ 22:53:47
hows everyone haven't been in here for a while.

| Solexlife + www.solexlife.com |

January 08, 2009 @ 23:06:56
Clansmen - The blue is sex and it feels nice. Did i mention the blue being sex?

I wish I picked up the black one too when I had the chance during the warehouse sale last summer because the Clansmen button ups are indeed "sex." smh
January 08, 2009 @ 23:11:26
^^^^ Blue looks hot, i like it better than black. Anyway, you're lucky to be able to go to all the sales and shiet. I just sit here on the computer and look at all the pictures they post the next day of all the shit i missed out on! >smh
January 08, 2009 @ 23:14:00
If you really wanted to, I'm sure you could. A lot of colleges in California are trying to get out of state students as opposed to California residents because they can make more money from out of state fees tongueface

Haha, I'll pass on that man. I'm already paying a lot for a college in my state. I had to pay an extra 600 out of my pocket for tuition and steez. smh
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x