Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 7, 2009 @ 06:11 PM
aznboi986

could see some sneeks from the video on julia's boobage...looks like another plaid flannel
January 7, 2009 @ 06:26 PM
Triumvir.DK

No disrespect to The Hundreds, but Triumvir x Street Fighter > The Hundreds x Disney

David you look so confused in the video on the blog.

Black on black Broken Halo? smile

a. I was minding my own business and I got asked about cleavage of course I am gonna be confused

b. I did not notice the camera at first
January 7, 2009 @ 06:35 PM
kimizzle

a. I was minding my own business and I got asked about cleavage of course I am gonna be confused

Hardworking... much respect cool
January 7, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
Spankbank

Hardworking... much respect cool

Haha word! David awesome, no homo! cool
January 7, 2009 @ 07:37 PM
kimizzle

"The recent pictures of the Nike SB Beijing Dunk Mid Premium have attracted the attention of many sneakerheads worldwide and most agree that this is definitely one of the better Nike SB Dunk Mids to release in a while. Featuring an upper highly inspired by the daily living in Beijing, this pair is very complex yet it maintains that clean and sleek look we are used to seeing from Nike SB models. The bright white toecap nicely accents the black leather toebox and black sides which are highlighted by a grey midsole. The black swoosh on this pair is outlined in gold stitching which adds to the already sleek look of this sneaker. These are set to release at select Nike SB retailers this weekend including Brooklyn Projects. Via CtotheJL."

From: www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/01/07/triumvir-x-fly-x-nike-sb-beijing-dunk-mid-premium/
January 7, 2009 @ 07:41 PM
Spankbank

Why midssssssss sad
Oh well, I'm passing on them, sadly.
January 7, 2009 @ 07:51 PM
niq

got my hauberk today

..fuckin QUALITY right here

BLACK-SCALE.COM

January 7, 2009 @ 07:59 PM
Frodizzi

anyone know all where the sbs are dropping? preferribly somewhere in cali.
January 7, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
kimizzle

anyone know all where the sbs are dropping? preferribly somewhere in cali.

What area in socal are you located?
January 7, 2009 @ 08:48 PM
Frodizzi

im up north. in between sac and frisco, i know a couple of sbs places over here but it says select retailers and theyre quickstrike, so im assumin huf would be my best bet...
January 7, 2009 @ 09:00 PM
kimizzle

im up north. in between sac and frisco, i know a couple of sbs places over here but it says select retailers and theyre quickstrike, so im assumin huf would be my best bet...

Yeah Huf would be pretty good, since, to my knowledge, they aren't notorious for doing rape prices on sbs.
January 7, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
nawshus

got my hauberk today

..fuckin QUALITY right here

got it today too. didn't know that it would be this thick. in the pictures, it looks kind of thin. i'm amazed at how comfortable it is.
January 7, 2009 @ 09:51 PM
FreshBerkeley

Yeah Huf would be pretty good, since, to my knowledge, they aren't notorious for doing rape prices on sbs.

They've done it before, they'll do it again. lol. and i have to agree with a previous post about them being mids... Ohh the humanity...
January 7, 2009 @ 10:25 PM
jcamposwpg

the cleave video is hilarious man!

the SFIV trailer looks as sick as i thought it would be. Definitely coppin that and the 2 blackONblack snapback and fitted, definitely.
January 7, 2009 @ 11:04 PM
Spankbank

I wish I had a ps3 so I could get SF4 sad I only have a weiner.
January 8, 2009 @ 01:08 AM
Frodizzi

They've done it before, they'll do it again. lol. and i have to agree with a previous post about them being mids... Ohh the humanity...

haha. store beef? but yea, if anyone from triumvir, or anywhere, can post a list of retailers that would be helpful. i would like to see my options. and most people arent pickin them up because theyre mids...good...haha, that means ima get a pair.
January 8, 2009 @ 01:34 AM
ekREV

you can check out FTC or PLA in sacramento. they get quickstrike sb's. you live in vacaville/fairfield?
January 8, 2009 @ 02:07 AM
fl3x

I guess its good to be in SoCal w/ the plethora of skate shops. This'll be the 1st Dunk I'll actually cop since the Sabotages. Dope Stuff
January 8, 2009 @ 03:25 AM
king_geedorah

rmkstore.com

kix-files.com

those sites have em for pre sale i wonder if any active's will get em in socal cool
January 8, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
kariido

From the looks for things I'll be getting at least two caps, the Death Squad fitted and the Calligraphy snap-back:

The Broken Halos cap looks intriguing:

January 8, 2009 @ 03:38 AM
king_geedorah

Wait didn the other broken halos get shirts along with hats???
January 8, 2009 @ 04:04 AM
kariido

rmkstore.com

kix-files.com

those sites have em for pre sale i wonder if any active's will get em in socal cool

I'm tempted but I think I'll wait for a US retailer to offer them, preferably one in NY.

Wait didn the other broken halos get shirts along with hats???

They did. Triumvir may release a t-shirt to accompany the hat, I'm sure they'll spread some light on this smile
January 8, 2009 @ 10:46 AM
Fulan

I'm looking on the snap-back right now. No legio for me, my people weren't exactly best friends with the romans so I don't feel right rocking that kinda stuff.

Great designs though.
I wish I had a ps3 so I could get SF4 sad I only have a weiner.

Get a 360. From the looks of it most of the online competition is gonna be on 360 anyways. I'm betting official tourneys will be as well but don't quote me on that.
January 8, 2009 @ 10:56 AM
Spankbank

But the 360 doesn't have that many games I'd play. They're mostly on the 3, but I don't know, I still need to save up some cash. I'm running low in the bank with 200 something. sad I'll play with my stick and nunchuck for now
January 8, 2009 @ 11:44 AM
triumvir3rex

I'm looking on the snap-back right now. No legio for me, my people weren't exactly best friends with the romans so I don't feel right rocking that kinda stuff.

B~ Do you mind me asking what your background is..? Just curious to know the historic matter between your ancestry and the Romans... Please PM me. Thanks
January 8, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
thelurkers

Got a Hauberk yesterday. I was very impressed with the quality -especially the cuffs, collar and waistband. Super thick. I'll definately be on the lookout for future drops. As many have said, if you are inbetween sizes, you'll want to size up. I'm between a medium and a large. Got a large and it fits perfect -kind of a fitted track jacket fit to it.
January 8, 2009 @ 01:00 PM
Fulan

B~ Do you mind me asking what your background is..?
No problem,

PM sent.
January 8, 2009 @ 01:23 PM
FreshBerkeley

haha. store beef? but yea, if anyone from triumvir, or anywhere, can post a list of retailers that would be helpful. i would like to see my options. and most people arent pickin them up because theyre mids...good...haha, that means ima get a pair.

haha, nah, i am talking from my own personal experience with a couple of shoes that i had to get even though i didnt know why i paid that much. But everyone at huf is cool man, we have history with all them over there. If anyone is looking for the latest and greatest 50$ fitteds, huf has more than enough to cover you. but yea man, real talk, they cool cats, def the Nike destination in SF along with niketown.
January 8, 2009 @ 01:29 PM
triumvir3rex

No problem,

PM sent.

PM sent, thanks for the reply.
January 8, 2009 @ 01:30 PM
triumvir3rex

use to look forward to what bobby100's posted up on their blog every morning. now triumvir's antics and perspective have taken over the 1st to check......cool

calligraphy snapback is robomurdercop once dropped

Lefty, I forwarded your order questions to David and Josh. They will help you out with your concerns.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.