Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 12, 2009 @ 04:12 AM
mintyfreshJ

how much does a triumvir tee usually sell for at the online store?

let me google that for you..

$34

or you can visit the website..

www.triumvir3.com/store.html
March 12, 2009 @ 11:37 AM
TriumvirLerche

yo whats going on with the triumvir twitter? is that for real or a fake? jw

Which twitter are you talking about? Link?
March 12, 2009 @ 12:01 PM
Spankbank

I'm guessing its this: twitter.com/triumvir

*shrug*
March 12, 2009 @ 01:07 PM
solexlife

^^^ correct

| Solexlife + www.solexlife.com |

March 12, 2009 @ 04:59 PM
kimizzle

let me google that for you..

$34

or you can visit the website..

www.triumvir3.com/store.html

Actually all the archives/special edition tees are $34. Usually shirts are listed at $30, but I recall the Spring presale to have them at $32.
March 12, 2009 @ 05:41 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

^
yea the spring tees were 32 this time around
March 12, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
king_geedorah

yea they r 32....don't mind tho times r tough

just means i mite be pickin up less stuff on monday >sad
March 13, 2009 @ 01:28 AM
epitaphex

this is completely irrelevant but so relevant at the same time.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdugid8BBmI
March 13, 2009 @ 04:51 AM
BlvckBathLA

To Triumvir Staff

I'm just curious, what other brands do you guys & girls (Julia) wear? I know during at the office you guys usually wear your own stuff but yeah I'm just interested to know what other brands you guys really like and respect as well.

smile Just Wondering
March 13, 2009 @ 04:58 AM
king_geedorah

this is completely irrelevant but so relevant at the same time.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdugid8BBmI

wtf?!?!!?

do u ever watch future weapons?
March 13, 2009 @ 05:02 AM
Citizen-16657

Remember guys....Citizen getting a delivery.

There is a discount code out there. Take advantage!! I know the cut n sew is so sick this season. I am kinda bummed cause I know I am gonna have to pass up on it so the customers can get at it

sad
March 13, 2009 @ 08:04 AM
Ecstasy

have the stickers for the madworld contest gone out?

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

March 13, 2009 @ 11:35 AM
justsomedude

i think julia wears a lot of american apparrel.

justsomedude.us

March 13, 2009 @ 12:27 PM
alexatsjsu

www.najle.com/idaft/ enjoy the hours of crazy fun cool
March 13, 2009 @ 12:51 PM
king_geedorah

that was rele fun thanks for that daft punk sounboard

u hear they r gonna score tron 2
March 13, 2009 @ 12:55 PM
TriumvirLerche

have the stickers for the madworld contest gone out?

Yup, they were sent out yesterday. You'll have to excuse the delay we threw in a little something extra for all the winners cool

To Triumvir Staff

I'm just curious, what other brands do you guys & girls (Julia) wear? I know during at the office you guys usually wear your own stuff but yeah I'm just interested to know what other brands you guys really like and respect as well.

smile Just Wondering

I speak for David any myself when I say X-large. Which really didn't develop till we made a trip out to Taiwan to check out one of their shops. Personally I've always been into Bounty Hunter, the Apocalypse Now shirt they did "Charlie Dont Surf" is probably my grail.
March 13, 2009 @ 01:05 PM
triumvir3rex

To Triumvir Staff

smile Just Wondering

Richard..?

My taste has changed over the years, remember I am in my early 30's. I've always window shopped for high-end brands that I can't afford... but occasionally when my credit card allows me too I do splurge... maybe some of the younger guys at triumvir can answer this better...

What I wear now -

- John Varvatos: outerwear
- Marc Jacobs: outerwear & denim
- Hugo Boss: (japanese selvedge denim only)
- Triumvir: tees & outerwear
- Estate LA: hats
- Otto Hats: truckers
- Military surplus stuff from any countries

What I respect, not just in DESIGN but brand CONCEPT as well...

- Supreme
- NBHD
- Bape
- Dior
- APC
- HUF
- NIKE
- Varvatos, MJ, Hugo (from above)
- designers of Military uniforms...new & old...
March 13, 2009 @ 01:20 PM
solexlife

Yup, they were sent out yesterday. You'll have to excuse the delay we threw in a little something extra for all the winners cool

I speak for David any myself when I say X-large. Which really didn't develop till we made a trip out to Taiwan to check out one of their shops. Personally I've always been into Bounty Hunter, the Apocalypse Now shirt they did "Charlie Dont Surf" is probably my grail.

agreed on that Apocalypse Now shirt. they've kinda lost touch since then.

March 13, 2009 @ 01:21 PM
FreshBerkeley

A large part of my past year and a half has been dedicated to both Fresh (the store which i was employed and got the privelege of knowing some of you fine individuals from Cali) and Triumvir (whom i grew to see as much more than just another brand in the assorted world of street fashion, but rather a very chill united family of individuals with the common goal of making good product with even better customer service). That said, Fresh and Triumvir have been united for a long time with friendships that started back when both companies were 'wet behind the ears' as they say, and i hope will continue even past the realms of business. Fresh will be closing on Friday the 27th of this month. We still will be pushing our triumvir stuff until it sells out, but there is only so much of it left. I wanted to write this on here to all of you out there so you can better understand that when you support Triumvir, like people supported us at Fresh for 3 years, you are not just getting a great piece, you are giving back to those that wish they can give soo much more. Support is the greatest gift you can give because it wont run out; although, the money will. >sad

Thank you all on the forum that continue to support great brands like Triumvir and a special thank you to Triumvir who have always supported us.

Au Revoir.

I will no longer be FreshBerkeley, i might leave this to Brandon, my boss, or just delete it. But i will be on here under deadendpro. Thanks.

-Adalberto
March 13, 2009 @ 01:27 PM
triumvir3rex

A large part of my past year and a half has been dedicated to both Fresh (the store which i was employed and got the privelege of knowing some of you fine individuals from Cali) and Triumvir (whom i grew to see as much more than just another brand in the assorted world of street fashion, but rather a very chill united family of individuals with the common goal of making good product with even better customer service). That said, Fresh and Triumvir have been united for a long time with friendships that started back when both companies were 'wet behind the ears' as they say, and i hope will continue even past the realms of business. Fresh will be closing on Friday the 27th of this month. We still will be pushing our triumvir stuff until it sells out, but there is only so much of it left. I wanted to write this on here to all of you out there so you can better understand that when you support Triumvir, like people supported us at Fresh for 3 years, you are not just getting a great piece, you are giving back to those that wish they can give soo much more. Support is the greatest gift you can give because it wont run out; although, the money will. >sad

Thank you all on the forum that continue to support great brands like Triumvir and a special thank you to Triumvir who have always supported us.

Au Revoir.

I will no longer be FreshBerkeley, i might leave this to Brandon, my boss, or just delete it. But i will be on here under deadendpro. Thanks.

-Adalberto

Well put...
March 13, 2009 @ 01:32 PM
deadendpro3

Thanks Brandon, and don't sue or nothing but, since deadendpro i think i had signed up before and didnt delete... i did it again, with the 3. hahahaha
March 13, 2009 @ 01:36 PM
solexlife

Au Revoir.

-Adalberto

Bro I completely understand where your coming from and all i can say is props. If you guys have a closing flyer or something for last week of business please forward to be i will put it up on my website

best wishes bro

March 13, 2009 @ 02:39 PM
alexatsjsu

that was rele fun thanks for that daft punk sounboard

u hear they r gonna score tron 2

DUDE!!! i heard...so stoked... tr2n 4 life
March 13, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
triumvirbrian

To Triumvir Staff

smile Just Wondering

Hi, I'm Brian from Triumvir. This is my first time posting on the forum, all because this question caught my eye and I would like to answer it. I'm gonna copy Brandon's format because I'm lazy...

What I wear now -

Outerwear:
-Idiom 2.5 L Continuum Jacket
-Nike Sportswear Softshell Coat
-Triumvir Praetorian M-65 Jacket
-Triumvir Gemina Parka

Top:
-J.Crew Button-Down Shirt
-Triumvir Tees
-Blank AAA White Tee
Denim:
-Triumvir Distress Denim A/W Sample??

Accessories:
-Headporter PC Day Pack
-Headporter GR Case
-Headporter iPod Case

What I respect, not just in DESIGN but brand CONCEPT as well...
-APC
-Undercover
-Number(N)ine
-Headporter
-Visvim
-Nike NSW
-Supreme
-(W)tap
-OriginalFake
March 13, 2009 @ 03:05 PM
Triumvir.DK

I like, respect, admire etc. a lot of stuff but I can't afford most sad....so here's just a general list of everything I look at and or wear.

Original Fake
X-Large (Japan)
Triumvir
Rick Owens
Nike SB
Nike Sports Wear
North Face
Supreme
Stussy
Volcom
Vans
Lacoste
Stones Throw
Ben Sherman
Bape
March 13, 2009 @ 03:25 PM
Tonytones

last time i saw willis he was dipped out in Anchor Blue.
March 13, 2009 @ 03:52 PM
Triumvir.Ben

To Triumvir Staff

smile Just Wondering

What I wear huh? You want to know my size, measurements, likes and dislikes as well? Hahaha.

Well besides rocking my Costco Champion socks and underwear HARD! (keeps my feet and balls warm and toasted at a good price smile)
Brands I like? Well I
March 13, 2009 @ 03:54 PM
Triumvir.Ben

last time i saw willis he was dipped out in Anchor Blue.

He's wearing Skechers shoes today..... WOW!!!!
March 13, 2009 @ 03:58 PM
Tonytones

He's wearing Skechers shoes today..... WOW!!!!

lol that fool wanted a connect for some greens in Diamond Bar. Life if he doesnt know. Ben if you see him tell him to hit me up next time he's in down so i can jump him
March 13, 2009 @ 04:06 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Favorite foods Ben?

Buffalo Bills till I die.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.