HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 6, 2009 @ 03:43 PM
FreshBerkeley

Hey Ben,

I never thought i would live to see the day when Calligraphy would be on a hat... that is for sure going home with me one day soon!!!
January 6, 2009 @ 03:52 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

Damn, that jacket is fire.

www.STINKGRENADESTUDIOS.com

January 6, 2009 @ 04:05 PM
nisco

triumvir's fitted collaborations with estate la put everything else to shame
January 6, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Peek a Boo! What is this? suprised

Mah next hat. cool

Buffalo Bills till I die.

January 6, 2009 @ 05:54 PM
king_geedorah

can ne one at triumvir give me details on this.....wtf

that looks like a def cop for my triumvir collectioncool
January 6, 2009 @ 07:01 PM
kimizzle

The Calligraphy hat looks as good, if not better than the Death Squad fitted... my money sad
January 6, 2009 @ 07:15 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Only question is red or black.....

January 6, 2009 @ 07:45 PM
Spankbank

Peek a Boo! What is this? suprised

&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)
January 6, 2009 @ 07:48 PM
kimizzle

Only question is red or black.....

Black because it'll go well with anything and its Triumvir's color smile

Double checked the blog and found out the hat is a snapback and not a fitted coolcoolcool
January 6, 2009 @ 07:51 PM
Mostarr

snapback is doooooope
January 6, 2009 @ 07:54 PM
Spankbank

Double checked the blog and found out the hat is a snapback and not a fitted coolcoolcool

Did you check blog again? It got me laughing so hard for some reason.
January 6, 2009 @ 07:58 PM
kimizzle

Did you check blog again? It got me laughing so hard for some reason.

Yeah the most recent entry was a bit odd... to say the least.
January 6, 2009 @ 08:52 PM
Spankbank

Yeah the most recent entry was a bit odd... to say the least.

Yessir it was, Julia is lol.
January 6, 2009 @ 09:56 PM
Frodizzi

damn i need that hat. and ive been wearin ma denim for the past 2 days and they broke in a lot more than i thought they would, im really likin them now, but i wouldnt mine a little more room. how much stretching can i expect? and when should i start breaking in the other pair?
January 6, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
kimizzle

damn i need that hat. and ive been wearin ma denim for the past 2 days and they broke in a lot more than i thought they would, im really likin them now, but i wouldnt mine a little more room. how much stretching can i expect? and when should i start breaking in the other pair?

From my experience, there should be a bit of stretching, but for the most part, the denim will stay the same size after they are completely broken in as they are raw. As for the second question, what other pair?
January 6, 2009 @ 10:36 PM
Spankbank

For me I'm still breaking them in and it's been almost a month+. It isn't as roomy as the pollux jeans are, but as they stretch they feel more comfortable.

BTW, I'm not a big fan of the little luster it gives off, I thought it would wear off as I wear em'. sad
January 6, 2009 @ 10:50 PM
kimizzle

For me I'm still breaking them in and it's been almost a month+. It isn't as roomy as the pollux jeans are, but as they stretch they feel more comfortable.

BTW, I'm not a big fan of the little luster it gives off, I thought it would wear off as I wear em'. sad

Yeah the pollux denim is a lot more comfy. I wonder what it would be like if they were made into shorts... maybe I should pick up another pair and get them altered into shorts cool
January 6, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
Spankbank

Hahaha, jean shorts. I havn't worn those since elementary school! But I love the pollux jeans a lot, so much more comfortable! smile
January 7, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Hahaha, jean shorts. I havn't worn those since elementary school! But I love the pollux jeans a lot, so much more comfortable! smile

Honor the Jorts.

January 7, 2009 @ 01:21 AM
Frodizzi

From my experience, there should be a bit of stretching, but for the most part, the denim will stay the same size after they are completely broken in as they are raw. As for the second question, what other pair?

i got a pair of castors (which arent raw by the way) that i started wearing already and im trying to break these in first. and i also have a pair of the pollux that i havent wore yet, but when i tried both pairs on i felt that the pollux were a lot more comfortable. so when should i switch from wearing the castor to wearing the pollux? i guess what im askin is when will the castors be completely broken in before i should start breaking in the pollux? sorry like i said in the old thread i havent worn pants in a while so i dont know if this is makin sense to anyone else.

and since we all agree the pollux are more comfortable than the castors i guees i can ask this question again:

and im not much into denim so i dont know if this is a stupid question or not, but i like the fit of the pollux more than the castor, will we ever get a pair of black pollux?
January 7, 2009 @ 02:26 AM
gerard

can ne one at triumvir give me details on this.....wtf

that looks like a def cop for my triumvir collectioncool

Looks like a.... Uhh golf ball? Hahah wtf
January 7, 2009 @ 09:58 AM
king_geedorah

Looks like a.... Uhh golf ball? Hahah wtf

I kno its a golf ball....i wanna kno details on this tho. like is it gonna be sold or are they just personal samples made for the crew...that kinda shit>sad

and from my exp the castor gray stretches a lot vs. the raws that stay stiff for awhile...maybe i just need to wear em more = \
January 7, 2009 @ 10:40 AM
Podge

use to look forward to what bobby100's posted up on their blog every morning. now triumvir's antics and perspective have taken over the 1st to check......cool

calligraphy snapback is robomurdercop once dropped
January 7, 2009 @ 01:59 PM
FreshBerkeley

i got a pair of castors (which arent raw by the way) that i started wearing already and im trying to break these in first. and i also have a pair of the pollux that i havent wore yet, but when i tried both pairs on i felt that the pollux were a lot more comfortable. so when should i switch from wearing the castor to wearing the pollux? i guess what im askin is when will the castors be completely broken in before i should start breaking in the pollux? sorry like i said in the old thread i havent worn pants in a while so i dont know if this is makin sense to anyone else.

and since we all agree the pollux are more comfortable than the castors i guees i can ask this question again:

when you get a pair of jeans and begin to wear them, there is an initial size of waist, after a while, the waist with wear and use will stretch out to at most 2". That being said, most people that look to 'break in' their jeans often are talking about raw denim man. When it comes to jeans that are not raw, you can stretch out the waist a bit with a bunch of books and the pants buttoned all the way so as to give an inner pull. But if you are worried about when to start wearing the other pair you got man, just rotate days, that way you are giving a fair share to both of your jeans and that way you will be less likely to have that yucky smell. ya dig? anymore questions you may have, PM me.
January 7, 2009 @ 02:06 PM
FreshBerkeley

i just saw this and took a closer look at it...

But would it be wrong to say that the pixelated thing on the screen kinda sorta looks like a bearbrick??? Can someone please tell me if you see it too and i am not just imagining things?
January 7, 2009 @ 02:14 PM
Spankbank

i just saw this and took a closer look at it...

But would it be wrong to say that the pixelated thing on the screen kinda sorta looks like a bearbrick??? Can someone please tell me if you see it too and i am not just imagining things?

Yup its probably a bearbrick, haha. I see it too Berkeley so you're not imagining things homie.
January 7, 2009 @ 02:17 PM
FreshBerkeley

Yup its probably a bearbrick, haha. I see it too Berkeley so you're not imagining things homie.

lol, nice! i am glad to see that my 20-10 vision is not failing me..hahha
January 7, 2009 @ 03:20 PM
Spankbank

lol, nice! i am glad to see that my 20-10 vision is not failing me..hahha

20-10? wtf hacks!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAX47MLyZtc
To those who didn't check the blog today coolcoolcoolcoolcool

Edit: Who the hell is Seth? I read off this blog that he is supposedly the CEO of Shadaloo's weapon division. He seems to have moves from other characters. sad ..hacker

Edit 2: Also, if you watch the Julia's Cleavage video you see the Bear Brick design! smile Along with other designs in the making?
January 7, 2009 @ 06:04 PM
Triumvir.DK

Yes the Seth character does have other character's moves....yes I agree "wtf h4x0r5"

The golf balls are samples Brian had made for himself, actual release of them is being debated....they did come out nice though.

Bearbrick...WTF where!!!?!?

Wow anticipated more than bobby hundred's posts? That's pretty cool to hear especially when I check his blog almost every night myself when he updates.

Lastly, everyone should keep checking back we got some videos that we be will posting up VERY soon. Should get some interesting responses on here about them.
January 7, 2009 @ 06:09 PM
kimizzle

No disrespect to The Hundreds, but Triumvir x Street Fighter > The Hundreds x Disney

David you look so confused in the video on the blog.

Black on black Broken Halo? smile

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.