January 5, 2009 @ 02:40 PM
Mostarr

anyone know at what shops the shoes will be available? HUF?
January 5, 2009 @ 02:49 PM
solexlife

Do it! I would really buy it. >sad

its already made you slept lol

| Solexlife + www.solexlife.com |

January 5, 2009 @ 03:27 PM
kariido

Its like in between, so a small Raglan fits like a shirt between small/medium.

Glad you guys made it out here, kariido and Fulaani cool

It's a pleasure to be here. Honestly, I've looked around at the threads showcasing offerings from various other makers and suffice to say, Triumvir is head and shoulders above all else.

Keep up the great work. You guys at Triumvir have a brilliant future in front of you; no doubt about that.
January 5, 2009 @ 03:33 PM
FreshBerkeley

Ok, i am going to go back to the jeans comment because i wanted to fully cover everything that was said for anybody who may have more questions or still unsure of what the hell people are saying.

Raw jeans are to be worn however one feels like it, if you want to wear them raw, wear them, if you want to wash them and wear them softer, do it; no one is stopping you. But the general reason that people buy raw jeans is because they either want to wear them until they are contoured to their body or because they like the crisp look of the jeans. Jeans also vary in weight but the Triumvir jeans are 13 oz which isnt that heavy, but it will still fade well over time and has plenty of features that will keep you happy if you are not looking to wearing the same jean everyday. As far as when one is looking to fade their jeans, wearing on a minimum 4 days a week basis is a good way for someone who doesnt want to wear the same pair every day. So rotating like Lerche mentioned is a good idea. As for hanging or not hanging, i believe that it can be argued either way, one can hang their jeans and it will air out if the buttons/zipper is un-done, or you can leave them out. Air restriction is the biggest enemy to not getting the smell out, but that is easily solved by either flipping inside out (not recommended unless they really smell) or just opening the buttons like i mentioned before.

When wearing, certain characteristics may take place (previously mentioned were whiskering and honeycombs along with stacking or stacks.)
Whiskering happens with mostly heavier denim that when worn, the dyed warp of the jean gets its cotton agitated until cotton fibers tend to stand out and make the jean look stubblier, this effect is whiskering and while known more-so to happen in the front of your jeans can also be seen on the back side of your denim. Honeycombs are what happen due to walking, running, climbing and any other activity you can think of and are located at the back of your knees. After a certain amount of wears, your jeans will tend to have creases on the back of your knees that will be present after you wear them and even remain when you take off your jeans, these are the honeycombs and often they will be nicely faded when you do decide to wash your jeans. Stacking takes place when the length of your jeans are too long and your pant legs bunch up at the top of your shoes. the effect that is produced looks similar to a layering effect and can be either a positive thing or a negative thing depending on your own opinion.

Anyways, i really wanted to be a help to anyone and all that were still interested in this. If there are any more questions, i will try to address them in future posts. Happy new years everyone and Victory or Death.
January 5, 2009 @ 05:23 PM
kimizzle

oh alright, was gonna have someone do some pickups over in asia, nevermind. this might be my first pair of sb dunks, just cus theyre triumvir. do quickstrike sbs release at tier 0 accounts, or just sb accounts?

At tier 0 and QS accounts.
January 5, 2009 @ 06:11 PM
Spankbank

I sticker bombed some trains hanging out today. cool
January 5, 2009 @ 06:25 PM
gerard

I hope UPS let you guys ship everything! >sad
January 5, 2009 @ 06:35 PM
triumvir.jk

Everything should of been shipped out today, including international.
January 5, 2009 @ 07:19 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

Everything should of been shipped out today, including international.

Nice to see Korean people in the mix!

www.STINKGRENADESTUDIOS.com

January 5, 2009 @ 07:28 PM
TornadoFlame

Sayin wassup everyone. Can't wait to receive my goods.
January 5, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
gerard

UPS just came through!

DK cool
January 5, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
Spankbank

Man, I finally got my shadaloo hat. I f*cking love it soooooooooo much &)&)
January 5, 2009 @ 10:40 PM
kimizzle

Man, I finally got my shadaloo hat. I f*cking love it soooooooooo much &)&)

Without doubt the best fitted hat ever. Can't wait for the Death Squad fitted though cool
January 5, 2009 @ 10:43 PM
Frodizzi

^isnt the deathsquad hat just a remake?

and i got my packages today too, from karmaloop and triumvir.
January 5, 2009 @ 10:43 PM
Spankbank

Yeah man I agree, I broke a lot of necks wearing it. But I got quite a lot of compliments on the qing marauder hat. Though I prefer the Shadaloo instead, I definitely cannot wait for the death squad fitted either. coolcoolcoolcool

Yeah it is, but I believe they spiced it up with something different on them. I'm not 100% sure.
January 5, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
kimizzle

Yeah man I agree, I broke a lot of necks wearing it. But I got quite a lot of compliments on the qing marauder hat. Though I prefer the Shadaloo instead, I definitely cannot wait for the death squad fitted either. coolcoolcoolcool

Yeah it is, but I believe they spiced it up with something different on them. I'm not 100% sure.

The original was all black except for the Death Squad patch; the remake has some (white) contrast.

Original

Remake
January 5, 2009 @ 10:54 PM
Triumvir.DK

Sounds like an orgy on your doorstep........haha

What did you pick up from kloop?
January 5, 2009 @ 11:28 PM
Frodizzi

haha i think the ups man hates me. and you know i ordered some triumvir off of karmaloop, denim to be exact, a pair of the castor and pollux each. likin them so far.

and im not much into denim so i dont know if this is a stupid question or not, but i like the fit of the pollux more than the castor, will we ever get a pair of black pollux?
January 5, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
gerard

haha i think the ups man hates me. and you know i ordered some triumvir off of karmaloop, denim to be exact, a pair of the [SIZE="5"]CASTOR[/SIZE] and pollux each. likin them so far.

So you're the bastard that got the last one! >sad
January 5, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
Citizen-16657

Man i cant wait for LV.....shit is gonna be great. Get to see the fam at Triumvir and as of late I am excited to see what they got cooking over there. This brand is starting to become one of my favorites. Peep the link....

my.hypebeast.com/showpost.php...postcount=2298

Lookin forward to having some drinks with Richard this time around. I flaked on the offer last time cause i had vertigo from my flight from NYC to LV.

Not this time though!!!!
January 5, 2009 @ 11:47 PM
Frodizzi

haha mines werent raw...
January 6, 2009 @ 01:15 AM
munition

kinda want to hit up LV this time and get my drank on with the Triumvir fam.
January 6, 2009 @ 01:55 AM
Azuki

After a long holiday, here are the pictures of the Street Fighter gear we got a little while back. I know you know how it looks like and we're late smile Much of it is already sold out, but we do still have some select sizes in a few tees, denim, and M-65s left. Call the shop for more info.
Check our blog for more pics/products!

M. Bison in Black and White

Sagat in White and Black

Vega in Black and White

Shadaloo Denim in Black - Raw and selvedge w/ studs on front belt loop and a zipper across one of the back pockets.

close-up

Shadaloo M-65 in Black - W/ velcro breast pocket tab and Shadaloo emblem on back. Jacket does run slightly bigger. (ONLY LARGE LEFT)

back view

-LJ
January 6, 2009 @ 10:53 AM
fl3x

So what method works best for you guys as far as getting rid of the smell on the raw denim?
January 6, 2009 @ 11:11 AM
jcamposwpg

so it might be a ways away but when is the MAGIC trade show and will triumvir be there?

[edit]
oh and i want this shirt!
January 6, 2009 @ 12:07 PM
Spankbank

so it might be a ways away but when is the MAGIC trade show and will triumvir be there?

[edit]
oh and i want this shirt!

Haha another F off shirt, sexyyy!
January 6, 2009 @ 01:49 PM
FreshBerkeley

So what method works best for you guys as far as getting rid of the smell on the raw denim?

Black jeans tend to have a particular smell that is due to the dye that was used man, you are going to have to wear them until you transfer your own smell into them and let the smell leave. If you have the indigo version, it is basically the same thing, although it is not as pronounced as it is in the black version of the jean. I recommend wearing them hard outdoors so as to get the smell off and airing them out while breaking them in. but yea man, that smell wont go anywhere alone, you are going to have to wear them out, or if you cannot stand it, wash them or soak them. Soaking would take less dye out of the jean, but it will be less thorough. Let us know what you choose to do and hope this helped. Peace!
January 6, 2009 @ 02:01 PM
gerard

Man, the Shadaloo denim looks sexy.
January 6, 2009 @ 02:46 PM
TriumvirLerche

I sticker bombed some trains hanging out today. cool

Pics or it didn't happen >sad J/k but post them up though. If they look like they were put to good use I don't mind looking around the office for some more to send your way.
January 6, 2009 @ 03:30 PM
Triumvir.Ben

Peek a Boo! What is this? suprised

Word on the street is that there will be a White/ Black and a Red/ Black color way. AND... there will be some matching tees &)&)&)
So if you get caught in a swirly (look it up kids) or you just like walking on your hands, you still got your swagger upside down!

Spring '09 is looking Ohhh soooo Nice!!!!

But hey... these are just rumors! What the hell do I know?!!! confused

This has been a sneak peek moment brought you by Triumvir. Ben.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.