Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 2, 2009 @ 10:52 AM
JayL

FUCK EVERYTHING!!

I need The Mothafucking -Fuck YOur Clique T-shirt!!

Please Reprint that

I've been trying to get that shirt for like a year and a half.lol
January 2, 2009 @ 11:11 AM
jcamposwpg

A couple weeks ago the stitching on my hauberk ripped somehow. It sucks but almost unnoticeable.

Fcuk your clique definitely deserves a restock!

the prince of thieves shirt and fitted are just hot! Anyone have these for sale just let me know!

But I think I'm just gonna save my money for 09 triumvir gear!
January 2, 2009 @ 11:39 AM
kimizzle

Nooo! Don't unless you absolutely have to.

How come you shouldn't wash the denim? suprised
January 2, 2009 @ 12:01 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Because they'll most likely shrink 1-2 inches in each and every direction suprised

Buffalo Bills till I die.

January 2, 2009 @ 12:15 PM
kimizzle

Because they'll most likely shrink 1-2 inches in each and every direction suprised

Lerche said they shrunk 1/2 inch at most razz
January 2, 2009 @ 12:20 PM
Spankbank

Nooo! Don't unless you absolutely have to.

Lerche said they shrunk 1/2 inch at most razz

AHHH! I probably won't wash em' until a long time anyway. I'll take David's advice and not wash them until I really need to.

A couple weeks ago the stitching on my hauberk ripped somehow. It sucks but almost unnoticeable.

I kinda have the same thing, but it's the pocket that ripped. I think its because I kept shoving my wallet in my pocket all the time. sad

Also my DS M-65 buttons are came off, well the chest pocket buttons did. sadsadsadsadsad I didn't really yank em off, but eh, I think I can live without them.
January 2, 2009 @ 01:00 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Cuz Lerche has a washer and dryer machine that has a ETA release date of 2020 at his place.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

January 2, 2009 @ 01:18 PM
kimizzle

AHHH! I probably won't wash em' until a long time anyway. I'll take David's advice and not wash them until I really need to.

I kinda have the same thing, but it's the pocket that ripped. I think its because I kept shoving my wallet in my pocket all the time. sad

Also my DS M-65 buttons are came off, well the chest pocket buttons did. sadsadsadsadsad I didn't really yank em off, but eh, I think I can live without them.

I hope the shank buttons don't fall off of my m-65 suprised

Cuz Lerche has a washer and dryer machine that has a ETA release date of 2020 at his place.

lol
January 2, 2009 @ 02:05 PM
kariido

In on the third page.
January 2, 2009 @ 02:50 PM
cardinal6

Jeans typically shrink in length from the cuff up and at the waist
January 2, 2009 @ 03:37 PM
jcamposwpg

For all of you wondering whether you should wash your denim I say NO. Just TOBI that shit!

Anyways, I'm returning my templar scarf hood. What's the address I should be mailing it out to?

Pm me ASAP!

Please&thanks
January 2, 2009 @ 04:01 PM
nawshus

I don't know what type of material the Triumvir denim is made of, but generally, people don't wash raw denim because people try to get natural creases in the jeans where the indigo fades off (whereas if you wash them early, the denim bleeds out all over) If you wear them for a long time without washing, you'll get contrast in different places.

and also because the jeans will shrink.
January 2, 2009 @ 04:53 PM
Fulan

For all of you wondering whether you should wash your denim I say NO. Just TOBI that shit!

Anyways, I'm returning my templar scarf hood. What's the address I should be mailing it out to?

Pm me ASAP!

Please&thanks
out of curioisity, why?

I'm wearing mine right now, too good.
January 2, 2009 @ 05:12 PM
jcamposwpg

out of curioisity, why?

I'm wearing mine right now, too good.

CAUSE I HATE IT!!!

naw, i have a medium and i'm exchanging for a large!
ahahA
January 2, 2009 @ 05:12 PM
nawshus

did most people get their package today? (if you ordered after christmas)

my friend ordered the same time as me but he got it while i didnt (we live in the same city)
January 2, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
kimizzle

I don't know what type of material the Triumvir denim is made of, but generally, people don't wash raw denim because people try to get natural creases in the jeans where the indigo fades off (whereas if you wash them early, the denim bleeds out all over) If you wear them for a long time without washing, you'll get contrast in different places.

and also because the jeans will shrink.

Denim isn't foreign to me, I just don't understand David's suggestion against washing the denim. Mine haven't been since the initial drop; strangely enough, the washing instructions on the tag for the denim says dry-clean only.
January 2, 2009 @ 08:03 PM
eMCee143

Washing the denim usually fades the jeans as well as shrinks them. Denim enthusiasts don't wash their denim because the way jeans naturally fade and "mold" to their legs are a nice touch. IIRC, washing the jeans also might make the jeans lose a bit of stiffness, which for some people, is bad since they like the stiff, raw feeling (no homo).

Edit: Kimizzle, DK is probably referring to the same thing I and nawshus said.
January 2, 2009 @ 08:40 PM
Triumvir.DK

Washing the denim usually fades the jeans as well as shrinks them. Denim enthusiasts don't wash their denim because the way jeans naturally fade and "mold" to their legs are a nice touch. IIRC, washing the jeans also might make the jeans lose a bit of stiffness, which for some people, is bad since they like the stiff, raw feeling (no homo).

Edit: Kimizzle, DK is probably referring to the same thing I and nawshus said.

Well said Marc. Especially with the raws that stiffness is important if your jeans smell like poo and you absolutely feel the need to wash em Febreeze it.

Lastly, there were quite a few orders we couldn't process out on the 29th due to many internal errors we faced on the 29th starting with a power outage at the office & UPS not willing to deliver more shipping supplies until Monday (1/05/09) it's bullshit I know sad but when I get in on Monday I will make sure it all goes out. Thanks for not posting about it nawshus ahahah jk
January 2, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
TriumvirLerche

Another trick that helps is just rotating the jeans you wear. When I broke in my blue indigo raws from last season I pretty much wore them every other day. Give your jeans a chance to air out a bit. Also if you're looking for breaks I don't recommend you hanging them up. From my experiences gravity will pull the breaks out, I personally throw the jeans I'm working on in a laundry bin.

Forgot one other thing. I don't won't to go too deep into all the different methods for breaking in jeans. But if you're looking for stiffness you can always starch your jeans after a wash. Some people argue though that the starch prohibits the indigo to shift around in the denim for good breaks etc... etc...
January 2, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
Jdm101518

I've got a L Templar hoody available if anyone's interested, $55 shipped.
January 3, 2009 @ 02:44 AM
Nervex

aite guys, ill give you guys infro from my personal experiences, since everyone seems to be curious on how people take care of their jeans.

if you guys want to get those "pringle stacks" (-lerche) just wear them almost everyday. I also noticed that my stacks were a lot more prominante than others, probably due to a bit of natural sagging haha.. This also allows for a quick way for the natural fades and stains/marks.

i will help ya guys with pictures later if you likecool
January 3, 2009 @ 05:57 AM
gerard

did most people get their package today? (if you ordered after christmas)

Nooope!

Lastly, there were quite a few orders we couldn't process out on the 29th due to many internal errors we faced on the 29th starting with a power outage at the office & UPS not willing to deliver more shipping supplies until Monday (1/05/09) it's bullshit I know sad but when I get in on Monday I will make sure it all goes out. Thanks for not posting about it nawshus ahahah jk

AH! That's why.. Alright, I can wait hahaha.
January 3, 2009 @ 04:00 PM
stooooops

aite guys, ill give you guys infro from my personal experiences, since everyone seems to be curious on how people take care of their jeans.

if you guys want to get those "pringle stacks" (-lerche) just wear them almost everyday. I also noticed that my stacks were a lot more prominante than others, probably due to a bit of natural sagging haha.. This also allows for a quick way for the natural fades and stains/marks.

i will help ya guys with pictures later if you likecool

how long did it take for you to get stacks?
January 3, 2009 @ 04:08 PM
Ricta

aren't they called honeycombs?

and the ones in the front thigh area, whiskers?

thriveordecline.com

January 3, 2009 @ 04:16 PM
stooooops

aren't they called honeycombs?

and the ones in the front thigh area, whiskers?

im talking about the ones that stack on the bottom, above your shoe.

the ones that stack around the middle part of your legs are honeycombs
January 3, 2009 @ 04:26 PM
ptoing

stacks come naturally when your inseam is too long for you...it's not like you gotta fade your "stacks" before you can get some ...
January 3, 2009 @ 04:37 PM
kimizzle

About a month of everyday wear. Honeycombs come in nicer than the stacking cool
January 3, 2009 @ 05:01 PM
B2FiNiTY

Honey combs are ftw
January 3, 2009 @ 05:05 PM
Spankbank

Honey combs are ftw

January 3, 2009 @ 05:46 PM
kimizzle

Hahaha, if we are talking about cereal, nothing better than Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.