SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
December 22, 2009 @ 02:46 AM
TriumvirNO

What color is the Psycho Brigade Denim?

It looks black. But I have bought a pair of triumvir selvedge denim that looked black but came a dark blue.

did you buy the raw denim from autumn or winter? for Autumn our raw was a black wash while the Winter was an Indigo.

the Psycho Brigade Denim are black from what i know.
December 22, 2009 @ 03:12 AM
shaitan

The descriptions of the materials makes the gear much more appealing.

Please post up measurements though.
December 22, 2009 @ 05:25 AM
NiteSeekerX

Any chance the Psycho Brigade will be at the showroom for the public?

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

December 22, 2009 @ 05:26 AM
oozedrip

Any chance the Psycho Brigade will be at the showroom for the public this friday?

umm dude. friday = christmas. i highly doubt they will be working.
December 22, 2009 @ 05:28 AM
NiteSeekerX

umm dude. friday = christmas. i highly doubt they will be working.

haha silly of me, should've checked the date before I posted, got too excited since the launch of the Pre-order

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

December 22, 2009 @ 02:58 PM
triumvir3rex

Got hooded parka, flannel and tee.

I hope it's safe to assume that the sizing is similar to winter 09?

Yes it is.
December 22, 2009 @ 02:59 PM
triumvir3rex

No character tees?

not for the Psycho Brigade Collection, but SF 2010 is in the works... and it'll be more character based like previous drops.
December 22, 2009 @ 03:00 PM
triumvir3rex

What color is the Psycho Brigade Denim?

It looks black. But I have bought a pair of triumvir selvedge denim that looked black but came a dark blue.

The Psycho Brigade denim is a very "dark Indigo" it almost looks blue/black...
December 22, 2009 @ 03:36 PM
outsider

I bought the military flannel. Damnit. I really wanted the skull cap =/
December 22, 2009 @ 07:56 PM
birdyman18

Really digging the collection. You can always rely on Triumvir to set the bar high.

swagsyndicate.com/2009/12/22/shadaloo-psycho-brigade-by-collection-triumvir/

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

December 22, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
sk.Quincy

Sweet collection. For some reason the V neck just jumped out at me. But I do feel like there was a little bit of similarity between the skull and Mastermind Japan and the lightning's like fenom. But they're just different enough to be nice and clean.
December 23, 2009 @ 04:33 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Damn really wanted that Hunter's vest but don't have the cash because of xmas spending.

Got the hooded parka, tee, and snapback though. cool

Maybe I'll get the vest down the road if it's still available on the 8th.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

December 23, 2009 @ 12:14 PM
dsbao

Is there really that much of a difference between the new Psycho Brigade M65 and the Hospitaller M65? I know the patches are different and the Psycho Brigade one has the blue collar zipper... is it just the Capcom licensing that makes it $20 more? Just curious really.

Hunter vest definitely looks nice.
December 23, 2009 @ 12:31 PM
triumvir3rex

Is there really that much of a difference between the new Psycho Brigade M65 and the Hospitaller M65? I know the patches are different and the Psycho Brigade one has the blue collar zipper... is it just the Capcom licensing that makes it $20 more? Just curious really.

Hunter vest definitely looks nice.

~Hey dbao, there is also a chest embroidery and having the zipper tape in a custom color also ups the price tag. And yes Capcom does require us to pay them tribute on all SF related merchandise... adding these three things together plus the custom patches you've mentioned equals way more than the additional $20.00 on the price tag... we are techinically eating it on the cost.

And this is part of the reason we had to keep the Street Fighter merchandise exclusive to our own site, because if we offered to accounts on wholesale, there wouldn't be a $200.00 price tag... it would be much higher. I did my best with the team to keep the price as close to the Hospitaller M-65 as possible.

Hope this answers your curiosity.
December 23, 2009 @ 12:36 PM
dsbao

Cool, thanks a lot for the insight.

One more thing I guess - is there a particular reason why blue was chosen as the accent color for the Psycho Brigade?
December 23, 2009 @ 01:27 PM
triumvir3rex

Cool, thanks a lot for the insight.

One more thing I guess - is there a particular reason why blue was chosen as the accent color for the Psycho Brigade?

~ we needed an accent color to go with the line and thought the Royal Blue went well. We originally wanted to have the Psycho Crusher color but using purple as the accent color was out of the question for us in our current state of mind.
December 23, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
DENN!S

the psycho brigade collection - from the video to the execution on the details and materials of the product - is on point.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

December 23, 2009 @ 02:36 PM
deadendpro3

hahahaa, to me its funny when i see this latest collection drop and compare it, in terms of quality, with the original shadaloo drop. when the shadaloo M-65 was considered 'the jacket of dreams' and when there was such a large amount of intrest in the shirts and such. >sad and now psycho brigade div. dropped and i cant help but feel that the line and brandon's direction came full circle, they did it again. they put out a higher quality M-65 (you guys sure do have a hard on for the m65 brando, when will there be a straight up MA-1???? please and thank you!) tees made of better cotton, denim made in american mills (or perhaps only constructed in america...i dunno, havent asked) and another slim fit hoody. but this time you guys brought out a vest. hahaha. this makes me feel like if anyone had the desire to, they would get the jeans and a tee and layer it with the hoody under the vest under the M-65 and be a triumvir tank! hahahaaha. i'm glad to see that there are more important things than just capital on your guys' minds and also that you are willing to cut profits to satisfy the consumers with lower prices. just feel kinda bad that i wouldnt personally wear much more than the hoody and perhaps tees. maybe next time for me, you guys enjoy yourselves the awesome collection that is Psycho Brigade.. and remember folks "the worst is yet to come..."
December 24, 2009 @ 12:52 AM
epitaphex

happy holidays folks smile
December 25, 2009 @ 02:36 AM
Spankbank

Oh my chicken
December 25, 2009 @ 06:27 AM
jcamposwpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Just opened up my gifts from my girlfriend! CONSTANTINE BOMBER! wooooow that's LOOOVE!
December 25, 2009 @ 07:01 PM
chojin

~ we needed an accent color to go with the line and thought the Royal Blue went well. We originally wanted to have the Psycho Crusher color but using purple as the accent color was out of the question for us in our current state of mind.

Royal Blue? Nice! If I only had money left over from the Christmas Holiday for this. This and the Psycho Brigade denim. Love the Shadaloo accent near the pockets.

I did buy a Constantine jacket as a gift for one of my family members and damn it's a nice looking piece. If you can't get the ladies' attention wearing this jacket then that's just sad.
December 25, 2009 @ 08:44 PM
Dostovei

Damn, I'm about to preorder the flannel but I've no idea on what size to choose... Is the fit really slim? Never bought from Triumvir before... I usually wear a M for tees (Mishka, Bape...)and L for jackets...
Any advice guys?
December 26, 2009 @ 12:18 AM
outsider

Damn, I'm about to preorder the flannel but I've no idea on what size to choose... Is the fit really slim? Never bought from Triumvir before... I usually wear a M for tees (Mishka, Bape...)and L for jackets...
Any advice guys?

I haven't bought a piece like the flannel from Triumvir before but I ordered mine in M. I don't think you would want the flannel being big on you.
December 26, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
Dostovei

Yup, that's sure, but due to the slim fit, I'm afraid a M would be too tight for my shoulders... It's a pity no measurements are available...
December 26, 2009 @ 01:44 PM
Ecstasy

^^whats your height/weight?

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

December 26, 2009 @ 01:50 PM
Dostovei

I'm 5'9" and 180 pounds.
December 26, 2009 @ 01:57 PM
Ecstasy

def go for a large...Mediums gonna suffocate you

im 5'10 160 and medium is what I usually wear so woord..

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

December 26, 2009 @ 02:23 PM
Dostovei

Thanks for the tip!
Same goes for tees? I love that collection haha.
December 26, 2009 @ 02:29 PM
GOLDENi

I am the exact height & weight as you, 5'9" 180 & I wear mediums in everything. No, they do not suffocate me, I don't know about triumvir flannels though but tee's, jackets, sweaters, etc I wear M.

Only thing that bothers me is that tee's are a bit too short :[ but Larges are too damn big & take 3-4 washes/dries to get the perfect fit.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.