FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
December 18, 2009 @ 05:55 PM
Iceboogie

suspended

their whole line has changed since when they first started. yes i can see necklaces fitting in. idc about rings and gay stuff. i just wanted a necklace.

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

December 19, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
Frodizzi

^ i dnt know exactly what youre looking for them to make, but i can definately see triumvir making some dog tags or something along those lines. but they probably arent gna do the whole brass knuckles, a.k. 47 thing, or at least, i hope not. haha.

Shoot an e-mail to [email]customerservice@triumvir.com[/email] and it'll be handled during business hours. (MWF 9-5PM)

emailed.
December 19, 2009 @ 12:52 AM
TriumvirNO

hey guys, its been awhile, i've been soooo busy trying to make sure everyone got their goods if not BEFORE Christmas at least by Christmas. It has been a busy week with the sale going on. I've done my best to answer all emails and so forth. I know their have been a few of you that I've neglected to get back to only because I had to double check with my superior.

on a good note, thanks for the love and support from all you guys that bought something from the sale. keep a look out for an email me from me (customerservice@triumvir.com) i'll be sending out those shipping codes and discount codes probably sometime in January. I know that seems like its a far from now but with Christmas around the corner and than New Year, January is RIGHT there. haha

anyone with any problems or complications with their order feel free to shoot me an email. (it goes straight to my phone, please be nice, i like to sleep too) I'll respond at the earliest convenience.

i wanted to ask you guys if you have any ideas how I can personally help you guys better or more effective on the customer service side?

we did make a customer service AIM: TriumvirHELP add it if you're an avid AIM user. hours are 10-4 mon-fri.
December 19, 2009 @ 01:42 AM
deadendpro3

big ups to deadendpro for the polkadot parka cool

No problemo bro.

On a side note, i feel that accessories such as hats and beanies are a sure fire thing, however, in the past there was talk of triumvir wallets, belts and some other random good (i believe) and it wasnt because they didnt wanna make it* (*I THINK) its just that there is no overwhelming demand for them and why would you piss your company's money away on dead, non-moving items? if any of you guys remember the triumvir candyman flip flops..... razz...suprised

i am not saying that it wont work, but i think it best for the company to go in the direction they would like to go in, as long as they feel like they are putting out a quality product; i dont care how many times triumvir is posted on the side of a necklace or dog tags, if its cheap shit...its cheap shit. Again, thats just me...
December 19, 2009 @ 08:21 AM
outsider

Guys,

I have:

1) a pair of the Shadaloo demin size 34 I need to sell.

They are BRAND NEW, never worm. I had held back from wearing them and I lost a bunch of weight so now they don't look right on me sad

2) Shadaloo M65 Jacket. Size "L". Same story as the jeans. I need a medium now but bought a L. Its also brand new. I am more hesitant to sell the jacket because I LOVE IT... but if someone is interested at the right price...

If anyone is interested let me know, I can snap pics to show they are brand new. I take PayPal and am a verified user.
December 19, 2009 @ 12:17 PM
shaitan

No problemo bro.

On a side note, i feel that accessories such as hats and beanies are a sure fire thing, however, in the past there was talk of triumvir wallets, belts and some other random good (i believe) and it wasnt because they didnt wanna make it* (*I THINK) its just that there is no overwhelming demand for them and why would you piss your company's money away on dead, non-moving items? if any of you guys remember the triumvir candyman flip flops..... razz...suprised

i am not saying that it wont work, but i think it best for the company to go in the direction they would like to go in, as long as they feel like they are putting out a quality product; i dont care how many times triumvir is posted on the side of a necklace or dog tags, if its cheap shit...its cheap shit. Again, thats just me...

A decent, hand made wallet (in small bulk quantities) can be made for about $20~ a piece. Flip it to customers for 50~ or give away in $200+ orders... which is easily done due to the higher price points.

Necklaces, rings, bracelets are all fine if they're done tastefully, a collaboration with a specialty company would be ideal. I've purchased accessories that were generic streetwear branded and were completely shoddy.
December 19, 2009 @ 01:41 PM
Iceboogie

suspended

i totally understand about not having a huge demand for accessories and fully understand not having them made

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

December 19, 2009 @ 01:49 PM
C_Augustus_O

yes a necklace would be nice

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

December 19, 2009 @ 03:15 PM
&y

yes a wallet would be nice
December 19, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
outsider

yes a wallet would be nice

I would go for the wallet in heartbeat.

Necklaces and other stuff... I'd have to think about.
December 19, 2009 @ 05:47 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

Triumvir should do what they do best, just bring out TOP quality garments and I'll keep buying. Deadendpro i copped a pair of those candyman flip flops hell I still wear the haha

I'm a size 32 let me know if anyone one is trying to sell anything
December 19, 2009 @ 09:42 PM
Ricta

A Vane nyc collab necklace would be nice

thriveordecline.com

December 19, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
triumvir3rex

Jewelry is not out of the question. I've been a fan of Chrome Hearts jewelry since I was a teen... And that's some time ago. I have ventured into Triumvir making jewelry pcs but I have not found the right people to commit this sort of project with yet. I look forward to having a few silver pieces. Triumvir came close to collaborating with a couple asian jewelry brands but our agenda were on different pages.

Same with other accessories, last year we sampled a couple of leather chained wallets, but the quality was just not there. Same with Leather belts.

But I am glad to see you guys speak regarding Triumvir making these types of accessories. This tells me that many of you who grew with the brand grew up too. before I was hesitant to go forth with these categories because I didn't think our fans will be into it. However more requsts equals more motivation to meet our fans needs.
December 19, 2009 @ 10:36 PM
outsider

Ah belts... that would be another one I would jump on.
December 20, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
Spankbank

I would get a wallet in a heartbeat. cool
December 20, 2009 @ 06:41 PM
whoRichard?

A leather wallet i would cop in a millisecond.
December 20, 2009 @ 08:50 PM
deadendpro3

Triumvir should do what they do best, just bring out TOP quality garments and I'll keep buying. Deadendpro i copped a pair of those candyman flip flops hell I still wear the haha

I'm a size 32 let me know if anyone one is trying to sell anything

still interested in the shadaloo denim boss??? pm me if so..
December 21, 2009 @ 08:46 PM
TriumvirNO

reminder guys PSYCHO BRIGADE pre-sale starts tonight at 12am!!!!!
December 21, 2009 @ 09:55 PM
outsider

reminder guys PSYCHO BRIGADE pre-sale starts tonight at 12am!!!!!

Can't wait. I hate being on the East coast... damnit.

Should I be looking to pre-order at the regular Triumvir store or at the psycobrigrade website?
December 21, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
KevinsThatDude

A few more hours cool
December 21, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
Spankbank

^Maybe both? haha
December 22, 2009 @ 02:05 AM
SUPARSTARX

mmm copped tees and cap. the vest is cool.
December 22, 2009 @ 02:12 AM
DankasaurusRex

Got hooded parka, flannel and tee.

I hope it's safe to assume that the sizing is similar to winter 09?
December 22, 2009 @ 02:15 AM
KevinsThatDude

Deciding on the parka or the flannel.. confused
December 22, 2009 @ 02:16 AM
theh00d

No character tees?

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

December 22, 2009 @ 02:16 AM
TriumvirNO

it is very safe to assume the sizing is similar to winter 09. I'm still up to making sure everything goes smoothly for you guys.
December 22, 2009 @ 02:18 AM
DankasaurusRex

Awesome, then large in every piece was a good idea.

I was hoping for a Boxer tee or something but maybe according to the twitter.
December 22, 2009 @ 02:21 AM
outsider

Tee selection is weaker than before IMO... I own the Crime Syndicate tee and the Bosozoku tee from before. The others I'm not so thrilled with. Love the flannel. I was trying to to spend over 100 but the damn offer for the free skull cap..
December 22, 2009 @ 02:33 AM
TriumvirNO

deciding on the parka or the flannel.. confused

both!
December 22, 2009 @ 02:39 AM
stfn

What color is the Psycho Brigade Denim?

It looks black. But I have bought a pair of triumvir selvedge denim that looked black but came a dark blue.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.