[Triumvir] - 2009 Discussion Thread

December 12, 2009 @ 11:57:35
Layer! My Spring Praetorian M-65 is perfect for the 50 degree weather in SoCal right now with a good ol v-neck sweater under.

50 degrees? that's clansmen shorts weather with a fcuk ur clique tee.
December 12, 2009 @ 16:11:03
I would love some 50 degree weather it was in the low 30s yesterday getting good use of my Hospitaller M-65
December 12, 2009 @ 21:06:17
I would love some 50 degree weather it was in the low 30s yesterday getting good use of my Hospitaller M-65

0o0oo00o0o 30 degrees, BRRRRrRrrrr!! hahahha It's -17F right now! i'm chillin' in my Tigris Baseball Jacket smokeyface
December 12, 2009 @ 21:15:32
in that case. enjoy all them countries! take pics!

for sure!!

Godspeed... And stay away from the Roman Gladiators in front of the Colloseum when taking pictures, they'll rob you clean.

haha thanks brandon
December 13, 2009 @ 21:51:47
wheres everyone from triumvir been at? i still need to know why my black card didnt go thru. but i already got my order tho.
December 13, 2009 @ 23:18:37
wheres everyone from triumvir been at? i still need to know why my black card didnt go thru. but i already got my order tho.

Shoot an e-mail to customerservice@triumvir.com and it'll be handled during business hours. (MWF 9-5PM)
December 14, 2009 @ 02:19:52
thanks man...7 countries in 27 days...i leave next sunday, a day after my last final... smokeyface

Godspeed... And stay away from the Roman Gladiators in front of the Colloseum when taking pictures, they'll rob you clean.

also stay away from the people in milan that give you a "free" handmade bracelet and ask for donations for african kids and then you give them coins and then they get mad cuz you didnt give them paper...ungrateful bastards
December 14, 2009 @ 10:07:52
Shoot an e-mail to customerservice@triumvir.com and it'll be handled during business hours. (MWF 9-5PM)

guess ill send another email then?
December 14, 2009 @ 14:35:43
my black card came in today from the hypebeast contest. thank you triumvir! perfect timing with the sale going on. smokeyface
December 14, 2009 @ 17:37:00
goin to be getting rid of some of my triumvir collection... needs the money =/ got shadaloos denim size 30 worn only a few times, bruce lee t in white medium still in dust bag, unworn triumvir pinky t, fuck your clique skate deck, small black madword x triumvir hoody + some other shrits (size s + m) that are worn but in overall 9/10 condition if anyones interested send me a pm. will be putting some pics up later tonight.
December 14, 2009 @ 18:52:45
Wore my Triumvir Fuck the Rest zip up hoodie to school and finally got caught for it, hah. The teacher asked me if I knew what it said, and I replied, "Well of course, I'm wearing it aren't I?" Meh, fuck em, I'll probably wear it again in like 2 weeks.

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

December 14, 2009 @ 19:13:15
^ hahah fuck em
wear that "no means yes" tee to school
do it!
December 14, 2009 @ 19:21:37
Haha! Where the Fuck The Rest hoodie and then the No Means Yes tee & when someone asks if you know what it says, say NO and then flash the tee, haha! Shit would be epic.
December 14, 2009 @ 21:38:44
I got my castor selvedge wash from Autumn 09 in today and these are waaaay too tight. I fit the castor raw in 30 just fine.

Hypebeasters: Can anyone who owns the castor selvedge verify as to weather or not these break in?

Triumvir: Can I exchange 'em?
December 14, 2009 @ 22:21:48
Usually raw jeans stretch but I honestly do not know how much or if the Castor raws stretch at all.
December 14, 2009 @ 22:51:17

NO REFUNDS. EXCHANGE ONLY within 10 business days from which shipment is received. Notice must be given to customerservice@triumvir.com within 2 days for any problems or concerns with merchandise. Items must be in their original packaging, in as-new condition with packing slip or receipt.
~Lefty
December 15, 2009 @ 00:05:26
profecy... I hate you.
nglitches... i'll take matsu out!!!!!!!!

just kidding shin, hahah shout out to the sex panthers

I'll see you in the parking lot 6pm SHARP
December 15, 2009 @ 00:31:20
Usually raw jeans stretch but I honestly do not know how much or if the Castor raws stretch at all.

My old raws stretched. I also wore my washed Pollux a bit and the waist stretched a bit on those as well.

Psycho Brigade week 3 should be going live in less than 2 hours. smokeyface
December 15, 2009 @ 01:59:20
Thanks for the replies regarding the jeans. Now for a post regarding Super Street Fighter 4:

Newegg.com is preselling SUPER Street Fighter 4 for 36.99 plus free shipping. Free shipping deal is good until the 17th. They're selling a lot of other good games for cheap. I just purchased MGS4 for 21.54 shipped. Not bad if you ask me. Get on it
December 15, 2009 @ 02:03:38
got my black card today, thanks guys
December 15, 2009 @ 05:17:57
Hypebeasters: Can anyone who owns the castor selvedge verify as to weather or not these break in?

haha...
weather...
December 15, 2009 @ 05:54:31
I got my castor selvedge wash from Autumn 09 in today and these are waaaay too tight. I fit the castor raw in 30 just fine.

if they are uncomfortably tight then do exchange them. but if they are not killing you, then dont, all raw denim should stretch, so you should be ok. also, selvedge isnt a wash. tonguefaceblushing
Originally posted by Inactive User
selvedge/selvage: the edge of woven fabric finished so as to prevent raveling, often in a narrow tape effect, different from the body of the fabric.
December 15, 2009 @ 13:28:24
nice, castors are sweet
but naw, not this time, got the constantine, madonna, livelong&prosper at the black friday webstore. and i spent the rest of my cash on my upcoming trip to europe. no more purchases for a long time, so please dont drop any sick collections anytime soon triumvir...

Also, avoid Middle eastern men at 1am in front of the Colosseum. Not that I have a thing against Middle eastern ethnicity, but they came up to me and my friend saying that they were "looking for Americans"... there was also an anti-american protest in Rome that day, and former President Bush was at the Vatican that day.. Hopefully they like Obama...hahah
December 15, 2009 @ 13:35:17
Thanks for the replies regarding the jeans. Now for a post regarding Super Street Fighter 4:

Newegg.com is preselling Street Fighter 4 for 36.99 plus free shipping. Free shipping deal is good until the 17th. They're selling a lot of other good games for cheap. I just purchased MGS4 for 21.54 shipped. Not bad if you ask me. Get on it

Wait, hasn't Street Fighter IV been out already...
December 15, 2009 @ 13:52:27
Wait, hasn't Street Fighter IV been out already...

my bad, SUPER street fighter 4
December 15, 2009 @ 13:52:57
haha...
weather...

damn.. got me
December 15, 2009 @ 18:38:07
what kind of discount does the black card give u? thinking whether to get some stuff during this sale, or holding off until next year, also do the black cards have some expiration date? and how many times can u use it?
December 15, 2009 @ 19:23:27
when is psycho brigade week 3 suppose to be up?

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

December 15, 2009 @ 22:43:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
what kind of discount does the black card give u? thinking whether to get some stuff during this sale, or holding off until next year, also do the black cards have some expiration date? and how many times can u use it?

wanna know by tomorrow to make sure lol
December 15, 2009 @ 23:38:17
I want to buy the Autumn castor raw selvedge denim, but don't know too much about it.

How many oz. is it?
Whats the leg opening measurement when flat on the ground?
Is it a slim fit? narrow?
What's the inseam?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x